Phantis Forums

Oly Vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AN to goal tou Rivaldo itan faoul ego tha kopso ta @@ mou kai tha ta fao.... o gkoumas eixe parei KATHARAAAAAAAAAAA tin mpala....... kai ta kolop@aida tou gaurou exoun dimiourgisei exthriki atmosfaira..... petane pragmata kai tetoies m@lakies me apotelesma na min mporoume na paiksoume..... bravo KIRGIAKO!!!!!!

GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL!

do brazil!!!!

RRRRRRIIIIIVAAAAALLLDDDDOOOOOOO!!!!!!

GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL!

go post your trash in olympiakos forum, they have a thread there for the same game for your friends.
relax..we would be doing the same...
exactly

drakos, calm down.

i'm not in here to cause trouble.

there is just nobody around there. :D

dont worry about that. i dont disagree, but in a derby with these scum we expect bad calls that will cost goals. we just have to ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK. Theres is no point not going all out in a derby. Home, away, there is no reason. Skazni needs to stop being a little pussy and put on some firepower.

kai ta kolop@aida tou gaurou exoun dimiourgisei exthriki atmosfaira..... petane pragmata kai tetoies m@lakies me apotelesma na min mporoume na paiksoume..... bravo KIRGIAKO!!!!!!

one of the same.

this will happen and has happened in leoforos too.

its just imposible to get these people away from the stadiums.

GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL!

do brazil!!!!

RRRRRRIIIIIVAAAAALLLDDDDOOOOOOO!!!!!!

GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL!

go post your trash in olympiakos forum, they have a thread there for the same game for your friends.
relax..we would be doing the same...
exactly

drakos, calm down.

i'm not in here to cause trouble.

there is just nobody around there. :D

man where in switzerland (CH) are you? im in switzerland too. lets fight! :P

F**ng PAO owners...you let the team be scr**d by referees for so many years.

Again and again!!! With every "different party in the government" as some used to say. :angry:

2 FK's gift to Oly (goal came through one of them) and two fake off-sides which prevented the team from equilizing!!

Die die bastard family, each one of you.

F**ng PAO owners...you let the team be scr**d by referees for so many years.

Again and again!!! With every "different party in the government" as some used to say. :angry:

2 FK's gift to Oly (goal came through one of them) and two fake off-sides which prevented the team from equilizing!!

Die die bastard family, each one of you.

relax, man the family isnt at fault. Skazny is the one not attacking. PAO playing proper attack could have 3 goals by now! but he doesnt beleive in PAO attack.

As for the fans, the better we play earlier, the more they throw and run out of stuff to throw later! i would love to see a 2-1 win late, and then they are all out of things to throw and so angry they cant do anything!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

one of the same.

ginetai na tous petaksoun ekso..... tous pianeis, tous pernas xeiropedes kai tous pas sto autoforo.... kai merikes meres stin filaki, meta tha to ksanakanoun? I dont think so....

kai milao kai gia tou pao alla kai gia tou olimpiakou tous opadous...... ego eimai surprise pou lene oti pernane apo 3-4oplo elenxo prin mpoun sto gipedo oi filathloi..... to eida poso tous elenxoun.....

O skazni einai pussy.... fovithike to paixnidi.... xoris na yparxei kanenas apolitos logos epekse me mono ena epithetiko... les kai eimaste kamia kerkira i kanenas ergotelis...

Skazni ta ekanes salata...... arxizo na anapolo ton Soum.... sta derby itan poly kalos!

one of the same.

ginetai na tous petaksoun ekso..... tous pianeis, tous pernas xeiropedes kai tous pas sto autoforo.... kai merikes meres stin filaki, meta tha to ksanakanoun? I dont think so....

kai milao kai gia tou pao alla kai gia tou olimpiakou tous opadous...... ego eimai surprise pou lene oti pernane apo 3-4oplo elenxo prin mpoun sto gipedo oi filathloi..... to eida poso tous elenxoun.....

it's not as easy as you think. i wish it would be.

but to achieve this you have to control the police and security first. and these guys are corrupt for sure ;)

lets get back to the match.

hopefully it will end without any serious troubles through the fans.

bravo skazni, dont worry guys, i am sure my application to be coach will be taken well by our board!!!!!!!!!

Heres what Ive got

- playing experience lower division

- asking for 30 Euros a week

- No coaching experience

- Im writing my name to sound eastern european and getting fake passport

how will i not be hired????????

Archived