Phantis Forums

Oly Vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

The fans were once more "h ntroph ths Elladas"

We were hoping for a change after the Euro...we banned the PAO fans and still the same shame

Unfortunately the game was shown worldwide, and the embarrassment is unbearable.

That to me was the worst part of the game

I really hope the PAO fans will NOT follow the gauro example at Leoforos in April.

The game was terrible.

The ref, and assistants even worse.

I wish we could bring Collina to Greece for those derbies

No foul from Goumas, no offside on Scacel

Both Kyrgiakos AND Castillo deserved REDs for their unsportsmanlike behavior

Where did he see the red on Gonzo, why did he not allow the advantage on the same play?

Game wise:

PAO played to neutralize gauros midfield, the reason why Scacel was in, instead of Papa. The starting formation was dependent on Gonzo feeding Mihalaki, which did not happen much. Mihalaki was well marked and lonely, Gonzo was expected to do more than Stoltidis allowed him. Basinas is NOT to blame, he played injured and did well. Vyntra was the BEST PAO player.

I was shocked that Munch came out, and expected quicker changes after the gauro goal. Why was Scasni so scared of gauro? I do know what he knows, but it is a fact that Papa did nothing, though he came in very late. Manolis either.

The forwards remained isolated and the wings weakened, after Munch's departure

Antonis got his revenge...while wearing number 71! (seven is gauros "lucky" digit, gate7...7in a row...7-0)

He saved a sure goal by Gonzo, while his esteemed replacement could not even form a proper wall...

To his defense, Halkias might have still been dizzy from the flying debris he received previously on his head

Scasni DID not lose the game, he did not help with his subs

To say Scum would have done better .... is laughable

For the record, Rivaldo at 32, is still better than any PAO or gauro player, even if he actually plays for portions of the game

PAO fans:

If you are looking to blame someone, for this loss, look NO further than the "owners" of our beloved team.

This game was won on the details, and the protagonists were, Rivaldo, Antonis.

PAO has, and will continue, to OVERACHIEVE for the quality of players and investment.

It is something the owners have been milking for some time now.

Once in a while there will be wake up calls like the last two ties, before this loss.

It is a sign to the owners that great teamwork, pride and character, can only carry you so far... In the end, you get what you pay for...

Is it time yet to stop the bleeding? Are we ready to let Bassinas go too?

Although I do not think gauros deserved this win, I am hoping they will perform better at Anfield. :gr:

PEACE

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn! i just read that the pao players broke the fridge and some benches in the dressing room of karaiskaki.

i dont know, but slowly it seems to me as if a lot of people in greece still live in mediaeval times. it is sad that professional players behave like that.

they were right in complaining about the ref, but i think that he was really bad for both teams.

it is a pitty anyway that after most of the derbies the center of interest is around the refs decisions.

it looked so good till the extra time started. why do greek refs always have to blow up a match?

like i said before, i just listened on the radio, but his last decisions seemed to me to be completely wrong.

he should have let the match go on with the 3 on 2 (chance for osfp to make the match 2-0)

i dont know anything about what eqi did to get the red card

he should have let the match finish with 4 minutes of extra time (chance for olisadebe to make the 1-1)

what the hell are you talking about????

Kaznaferis didn't let Oly make 2-0 on counter???

I say, this bastard and his assistant didnt let Pana equalize in the end of 1st half with that ###### off-side desicion :angry:

Not to mention the FK-gift that Rivaldo converted to a nice goal.

You gayroi are always like that. Ekei pou mas xrwstane tha mas paroun kai to bodi!!!! :angry:

Nevertheless, a fair win for Oly as Scazni did those crazy things and gave the Reds the 3 points.

relax man and calm down. read the post carefully and you will understand what i said.

i listened to it on the radio and that is what they said. as far as i understood it we were on the counter with 3 against 2 and the ref stopped it wrongly. so there would have been a chance to make the second goal. that is what they said! capisce?

and i also wrote, that they said that skacel wasnt offside in an earlier post.

i dont understand why my post made answering like that. these were facts i heard through the radio and if i understood something wrong you could have said what happened instead of starting the same old derby-routine after you lost with "you gavroi are...."

i would have expected an answer like that about an other post of mine. B)

so calm down. you will have your chance for revenge in the second round at leoforos. i just hope your fans wont be as barbaric as ours. why cant these people just let the guys play their match on the field and enjoy the sport. :angry: i hope that more club persidents will follow demis' way of keeping them out of the stadium.

@evergreen

My respect goes to Thrylos CH.
:D i grew up in switzerland so i'm quite neutral and try to see the matches as they were and dont comment the decisions etc by making an elephant out of a moscito. :hypocrite:

Hey, Mr. Conferation Helvetia B) , sometimes I'm getting a bit of eroneous, or a lot of, you can say!

Sorry if I offended you, I just found it ridiculous when I read something like that the referee made a mistake against Oly in the 91st min, and prevented 2-0, while he was one of the 2 reasons (along with PAO's shitty perfomance as I said ) for the 1-0 up to that moment.

Anyway, I have been through all this s%$#! (radio commentators my ass) and I now how they can mislead you, me etc....I guess, that's why you written that and it looked like something else different to me.

Well, as I said, apologies if I offended you, it's just me being often too "eirwnikos and deiktikos" :rolleyes: I couldn't calm down, but I assure you that was mainly due to my team's shitty perfomance, and NOT you words. Your words just pissed me off a littleeeeeee more. But not very much :D No problem with you m8 B)

As for "revenge" that you said, despite my relatively young age, I've been through many "much-expected revenges" which never took place :D . So, I had better "kept a small basket", as the paroimia goes :rolleyes:

Regards to CH B)

u guys can never accept a loss

and have to blame others

checkout this sad headline on paycyberfans.com

http://www.paocyberfans.com

As an objective fan, do you actually disagree with any of the 'faseis' that they are describing in this text?

Anatolakis and Vallas needed to take out a gun in order to get red carded, and the linesman should apply for an American citizenship!!! Not even the Statue of Liberty has its hand risen for so long!!!! :P

I don't think the gauvroi are well informed or maybe they are iliterate. They are too busy reading the protathliti.

Did anyone see athlitiki kyriaki on ert sat today, they dedicated 3/4 of program to derby. And if there was anyone watching it, them there is no need for further discussion at this stage.

The problem with gauvroi they are not in touch with the real world and they will get a reality check in anfield this week.

What a shame they have a great new stadium but no class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn! i just read that the pao players broke the fridge and some benches in the dressing room of karaiskaki.

i dont know, but slowly it seems to me as if a lot of people in greece still live in mediaeval times. it is sad that professional players behave like that.

they were right in complaining about the ref, but i think that he was really bad for both teams.

it is a pitty anyway that after most of the derbies the center of interest is around the refs decisions.

Good for them! It was areally frustrating game, this is going to happen. There not hurting anybody just a fridge......

wait speaking of proper behavior........... what exactly did OSFP fans do again? throw hand grenades at Minx and Basinas?

as for PAOcyberfans........he does make some points, but i dont beleive we lost because of Kasnaferis- Kasnaferis did help Oly out, but being we were expecting this. We should have attacked earlier and scored,

i dont want to waste any other words on the behaviour of our fans when your players went for the corners. it is just not worth it to talk about that disgraceful behaviour. :angry:

but the sad thing is, that IF we loose in leoforos and IF this has to do with the ref our players wont be able to not hurt anybody. if the want to let their anger out on the fridge it wont help them much because it'll be out of order anyway. :P

owners? not really. they desperatly wnated to win. Skazny could have attacked the weakened olympiakos defense without shurrer and didnt. thats why we lost.

Skazny???? Zaetic screwed up. He didn't play with either Papa or Manoli up from with Michailaki.... Since he is the one calling the shots over there....

atleast SHUM would have played smarter....

the linesman should apply for an American citizenship!!! Not even the Statue of Liberty has its hand risen for so long!!!! :P

ERA Sport quote :LOL:

owners? not really. they desperatly wnated to win

They DO want to win, but they are not willing to spend, in order to win :(

Antonis punished them, and if they do not keep BASSINAS and get rid of the crap, it will come back to haunt them, and all of us PAO fans. :tdown:

The best 15 mins of PAO were after the goal, when in fact the original 11 played. :o

Taking out Munch was a mistake, so were the delayed entrances of Papa and Manoli.

My instinct would have been to play with two forwards, from the start.

The fact however remains, that PAO created NOTHING with all the forwards in.

That says something. If I have to guess, my feeling is that Scasni believed the best way to score would have been from counter attacks, therefore the lone Mihali...

It is possible that he over estimated the gauro back and didn't believe constant pressure against a well organized back line would have done it.

The remainder of the game, where gauros was deffending constantly, might have proven him right.

It is not how many forwards we play with, but how well the mids feed them, how they all blend in the attack, and also how those forwards work when the opponent possesses the ball

I was very disappointed with both Papa and Manoli.

They were fresh and I expected a big rush form them...

It was not all their fault, but still did not make any impact.

By the way gauros is NOT a "kafeneio", neither are Liverpool, Monaco, Deportivo, nor Arse-anal, PSV, Rosenborg :P

The derby was NOT a true depiction of either team's talent and strength.

Now on to PSV and the chance for PAO to reaffirm the respectability that we are internationally known for. :tup:

PSV, IS the real deal :gr:

PEACE

the linesman should apply for an American citizenship!!! Not even the Statue of Liberty has its hand risen for so long!!!! :P

ERA Sport quote :LOL:

Antonis punished them, and if they do not keep BASSINAS and get rid of the crap, it will come back to haunt them, and all of us PAO fans. :tdown:

The best 15 mins of PAO were after the goal, when in fact the original 11 played. :o

Taking out Munch was a mistake, so were the delayed entrances of Papa and Manoli.

My instinct would have been to play with two forwards, from the start.

The fact however remains, that PAO created NOTHING with all the forwards in.

That says something. If I have to guess, my feeling is that Scasni believed the best way to score would have been from counter attacks, therefore the lone Mihali...

It is possible that he over estimated the gauro back and didn't believe constant pressure against a well organized back line would have done it.

The remainder of the game, where gauros was deffending constantly, might have proven him right.

It is not how many forwards we play with, but how well the mids feed them, how they all blend in the attack, and also how those forwards work when the opponent possesses the ball

I was very disappointed with both Papa and Manoli.

They were fresh and I expected a big rush form them...

It was not all their fault, but still did not make any impact.

By the way gauros is NOT a "kafeneio", neither are Liverpool, Monaco, Deportivo, nor Arse-anal, PSV, Rosenborg :P

The derby was NOT a true depiction of either team's talent and strength.

Now on to PSV and the chance for PAO to reaffirm the respectability that we are internationally known for. :tup:

PSV, IS the real deal :gr:

PEACE

dont kid yourself man OSFP wasnt that great. Our squad is more than capable of beating them, it was a close match but we didnt go up. A more expensive player wouldnt do much for us.

Really?

Antoni did not convince you, because you hate his guts... after he "left" PAO :o

You still do not think Seitaridis, Karagounis, Kolka, Lyberopoulos (the best forward yesterday) would have made a HUGE impact?

You must prefer the current line up then, since you agree with the "ownership". :ph34r:

I will NOT believe anyone that will not accept the fact that, we would ALL love to have Rivaldo at PAO.

PAO is more than capable of beating gauro, I agree.

Do we want to beat gauro, or be a great European team?

PEACE

Skazny???? Zaetic screwed up. He didn't play with either Papa or Manoli up from with Michailaki.... Since he is the one calling the shots over there....

i dont know where uve been in the last 3 weeks but Zaetic left pao and his in charge of portsmouth in england :huh:

P.S lets move on guys we lost we lost to me its wasnt the refs fault coz he was 50/50 s%$#! towards both pao and oly.. we should be lookin in our own backyard with cheap owners, and cheap coaches who have a losing mentality...

P.S As For nikopolidis, "sweet Revenge" for the X-owners who stuffed u up coz of there cheap ways...

At least someone gets it!! ive been saying this for ages now in Phantis but the problem with pao is due to their tight ass ways!! this forced all our great players to go!! (nikopolidis, kollka, Lybe, Karag, Fysas ect...) and replaced them with (epalle, zuta, mario, dembah, andric, mitu) <<<-----Coincidence?? i dnt think so!!

they atleast could of spent the money they got from selling the players (setris deal to porto) and replaced them but nooo that wasnt good enough, they have to go after the free transfers which sometime is good but most of the time isnt good, i mean thats why there free transferd because no other club wants them :blink: ...

Ok boys Ive sat back and read up until now and some of the stuff Ive seen written after the game is just plain stupid BUT EVER SO TYPICAL OF PAO fans.

Get over it. We lost 1-0. To Olympiakos, not Kasnaferis or Rivaldo or the assistant or to Kokkalistan.

Ok - first of all it was not offside but everyone is acting like its the biggest injustice. And no it wasnt a foul for the goal - than why dont we send off Kyriagko as well while were at it and refuse to play advantage and let them go 2-0 up.

The refering was not brilliant but he did not just screw us over only. Wake up boys were just looking for excuses. If you want excuses look at our own team and management.

And you know what its not entirely Scansy's fault we lost either. I accept he is to blame to an extent but gents, if Shoum was still here he would have played with one striker as well and everyone knows. For f**ks sake, at Leoforos againts Auxerre when we needed a win, AT HOME, he played defensive.

Ok, so we were up against the odds at Karaiskaki filled to capacity and no Schurrer. And he played one striker. Its not the end of the world. The main problem is he reacted too late. He did not read the game well. The game was to be won with who could maintain possesion without commiting the most fouls. I mean it was a dogfight out there.

And Olympiakos didnt play any better than we did. They put away their best opportunity.

And let me say one more thing about the wall which was so out of the way. The wall was positioned so that it could defend GIOVANNI taking the freekick. Thats if anyone noticed this. And did anyone notice Anatolaki in the wall on the side from which Rivaldo curled it around. He was the one that made the space and that big gap for Rivaldo to curl it around. But why would they make a wall to defend Giovanni. For starters this is obvious with the positioning of the wall and the fact the two tallest players Kyriagko and Mihali are on the other side of the wall, opposite to where Rivaldo did go. And the fact that against Monaco I think, OSFP had a free kick IDENTICAL to that and Giovanni took it and he hit right on the corner of the crossbar and post. So Halkias had merely done his homework but lucked out when Rivaldo took it.

As for the teams performance - completely shocking. Gonzales did nothing. And you know what Im not surprised. Everyone says he is such a great talent but these are the types of games he needs to stamp his authority and win them for us. So you will all say he was tightly mark - when a team plays against Zidane dont they tightly mark him, or an Henry, or a Totti etc etc. Yet they still perform. Just because he is tightly mark, BY STOLTIDIS as well,not like a Patrick Vieira or etc etc, ios not an excuse for him not been able to feed our attack even if for a large part of it was one striker.

The mistake was taking Munch off, starting Henriksen (his great, not for this game though), Skacel, more like Skacel who, omg did this guy furstrate me, and Maric. The subs Pap and Olisadebe were needed and he should have put Manoli on earlier.

And i bet you all that if Skacel was not called offside and he did score and it remained 1-1 everyone would have been happy with that. Regardless if Schurer did not play and he only put one striker. Grow up Panathinaike fans, we have problems in our team yet we are all contempt to take it out on a ref.

In all honestly, it hurts more losing 1-0 than 3-0. At least with a 3-0 we would have learnt a lesson. This time round the karagiozis will say better luck next time. Mate next time at Leoforos we mite not even be in the title race.

Sorry If i offend anyone but its my opinion and I stick by it unless we argue over it civilized proper rebuttals are made.

Good for them! It was areally frustrating game, this is going to happen. There not hurting anybody just a fridge......

wait speaking of proper behavior........... what exactly did OSFP fans do again? throw hand grenades at Minx and Basinas?

as for PAOcyberfans........he does make some points, but i dont beleive we lost because of Kasnaferis- Kasnaferis did help Oly out, but being we were expecting this. We should have attacked earlier and scored,

u broke the fridges and the bench because on this day it was the only thing u were able to beat

since u couldnt beat us!!

i hear the bench put up a good fight., kind of like the players did attacking our players physically

different stoty though on playing soccer!!

pappou: every post u write always revolves around the past newsflash this is 2004 and not the 1990s

Ok boys Ive sat back and read up until now and some of the stuff Ive seen written after the game is just plain stupid BUT EVER SO TYPICAL OF PAO fans.

Get over it. We lost 1-0. To Olympiakos, not Kasnaferis or Rivaldo or the assistant or to Kokkalistan.

good luck adonis convincing most pao fans of this

awlays blaming the ref

and for those of u who do believe that the ref robbed u in this game let me know what santa clause will bring u xmas morning!!

this is why u will never have any respect from OLY fans because u can never admi defeat. always blaming the refs

The wall was positioned so that it could defend GIOVANNI taking the freekick. Thats if anyone noticed this. And did anyone notice Anatolaki in the wall on the side from which Rivaldo curled it around. He was the one that made the space and that big gap for Rivaldo to curl it around....Halkias had merely done his homework but lucked out when Rivaldo took it.

File Adoni:

Many of us saw Athlitikh Kyriakh, where the wall positioning was discussed

My questions to Halkia:

why would Anatolakis be allowed in the wall without someone behind him?

why would Anatolakis be on that side of the wall if the ball is going to be hit around the other side by...giovanni

between one of the BEST free kickers in the history of the sport, and ...Giovanni, who would most likely take the free kick? :blink:

I agree not to blame all on the ref or Scasni, the main reason PAO lost was the players not performing to expectations

The ref however as much as I DO NOT dwell on it, was a factor in this game :tdown:

PEACE

Skazny????  Zaetic screwed up.  He didn't play with either Papa or Manoli up from with Michailaki....  Since he is the one calling the shots over there....

i dont know where uve been in the last 3 weeks but Zaetic left pao and his in charge of portsmouth in england :huh:

P.S lets move on guys we lost we lost to me its wasnt the refs fault coz he was 50/50 s%$#! towards both pao and oly.. we should be lookin in our own backyard with cheap owners, and cheap coaches who have a losing mentality...

P.S As For nikopolidis, "sweet Revenge" for the X-owners who stuffed u up coz of there cheap ways...

Thanks for the update... :huh: but thats my point....

The guy doesnt get along with Shum, gets rid of him, puts this him in charge and then leaves. Really, he wasnt making the calls when Zaetic was around... so why is this guy going to be a good coach now???? Was he playing for the tie?

Archived