Phantis Forums

Oly Vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gay11 who cares what u or what any1 thinks in this forum. At the end of the day what we write in here and what we think DOES NOT HAVE ANY BEARING ON WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME.There are 22 players on the field who decide the outcome of this game. Dont get a big head cause some pao opados is not confident.

kick the game off and lets see who will win mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gay11 who cares what u or what any1 thinks in this forum. At the end of the day what we write in here and what we think DOES NOT HAVE ANY BEARING ON WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME.There are 22 players on the field who decide the outcome of this game. Dont get a big head cause some pao opados is not confident.

kick the game off and lets see who will win mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your a class act

but wut do i expect from a Pao fan who obviously is going through tough times

and are nervous about the big derby coming up

Olympiakos will be ready

u are right that u or me won't have any affect in the game but then wuts the point of having a forum what is the point of being a fan and going to the games

we do and say things out of our emotions and mind

if u don't want anything said then bounce

P.S. u should change your name choc13 to CHOKE b/c thats wut Pao will do this year

ti perimenis m#$%! looool

what do u want in here lol

ur not gonna get loose change in a panathinaikos forum u inbercile.

if u wanna get some positive feedbak go get it from the gay p...fs...in ur forum lol

we dont care what u or ur gay7 fans think,,,,we wipe our backside with ur pathetic protathlilit paper and flush down the dunny.

Why would we take into concideration the garbage stuff uz post in our forums. Like they say they are a minority of idiots that dribble their sk.ta in here and we dont take notice of that. Its people like u and ur boyfrieds mtl gavros...and dropkickfly that come in and type stuff from another planet..

go bak to ur slimey port.......kofa..le

lol

this is a gate13 forum

This is the most important moment. If we lose we are in danger of falling apart. Now we must show if we have the guts to do it. :box:

The vital thing is not to get down: we probably continue to UEFA which is a feasible target - TO WIN THE CUP. Oi Gauroi maybe will not reach as far in this cup as we will. This mentality is important since, for example, the Turkish fans often say that Fener, Besingtas, etc will get the UEFA this year. So should we. I think we are better.

And in the championship we are still on top. Forget AEK. Even with a tie in the Derby we have the advantage for the title!! :tup:

We also have an exellent effort in the CL to be glad about...Arse got humiliated as it deserved! :)

SHOW TIME!! :box: :box:

i was commenting after the ari game that if we played like that we will lose...if we come out with some F***in heart and passion vs oly, anything can happen..but if we come out like that, we will get beaten...we gotta treat it like a euro match if not more...

guys g13 is going to the match, and they will protect our players and punish the kokkali-arena.

PAO was really unlucky with Aris, like rosenborg but we are still making good attacks.

Oly has yet to play a good attacking side except for Monaco who they lost to, and beat at home because they were being conservative..... whats going to happen to Oly when they meet a real team? If Minx is back and Olisadebe healthy with everyone else, i think PAO will take a 3-1 win.

Guest Protathlitis

ill just say this about the violence part of this. If i went to the proposed panathinaikos stadium i would not vandalise. We need to harness the momentum from euro and advance our greek league we need more of the kind of action taken by nikolaidis. even if the really hardcore pao gays try to trash and rip up seats i hope the majority doesnt. Vardinogiannis and kokkalis have to follow the lead taken by demis.

as for the game dont kid yourself drakos "yet to play a good attacking game" do you watch any games of football eithr of your own team or oly?

Oly's attack has been explosive in the greek league especially at KARAISKAKI

5-1 ,4-1, 4-0 ask paok. We have looked so good in champs league as well rivaldo, giovanni okkas and now tzole should run riot all over you. as for the champs league if you watched the games weve played, aside from winning weve been playing great football.

Pao has a good team, better than last years. But so is ours. By all rights we should beat pao comfortably based on respective form and quality

OLYMPIAKARA - ill just look at it like another 3 points

Actually I don't know why many people see this as an easy match for Thrynos.. You speak of quality, class, form etc but you haven't realised that Thrynos has none of that!!! Playing with almost destroyed Kafeneia (I was in Spain last week and the Spaniards were actually laughing on Deportivo la Circula!!!) does not prove anything... PAO played very well in the CL this year but unfortunately the other results did not help us at all.... Actually we are a team with 1 loss in the 87th minute and we played with really quality teams not just as NAMES but also in form... Arsenal is in their best form of their history PSV hasn't conceided a goal in their league for more that 1000 minutes!!! and Rosenborg is a team that could actually pass the ball around compared with Liverpool, Monaco and La Circunia who haven't created a single chance outside their home borders!!!

I am not implying that this is going to be an easy win for PAO, but I think quality-wise PAO is a much better team with much better players in their Roster!!! Unless our friend the gey-roi want to believe that aballo OKKAS- podovolley-Gio and Alitaki Castillo are better than Olisadebe, Konstadinou, Papadopoulo.. Or that Anatolaki, Pantos-tsoutsekas, Schurrer are better than Henriksen, Munch, Kyriako.....

Or finally Rivaldo-anergos-pitch walker is better than Eki.... :P

Anyway I see a 0-2 for PAO!!!!! :tup:

If you guys can recall last year derby had Oly as heavy favourites. They were in better condition back then and yet we came out strong. What I am trying to say is that in these derbies, form makes little difference. It is about who wants it more.

Personally, I believe the game will end in a draw ... 1-1 . I would not be surprised if we won though, or if we lost for that matter.

Actually I don't know why many people see this as an easy match for Thrynos.. You speak of quality, class, form etc but you haven't realised that Thrynos has none of that!!! Playing with almost destroyed Kafeneia (I was in Spain last week and the Spaniards were actually laughing on Deportivo la Circula!!!) does not prove anything... PAO played very well in the CL this year but unfortunately the other results did not help us at all.... Actually we are a team with 1 loss in the 87th minute and we played with really quality teams not just as NAMES but also in form... Arsenal is in their best form of their history PSV hasn't conceided a goal in their league for more that 1000 minutes!!! and Rosenborg is a team that could actually pass the ball around compared with Liverpool, Monaco and La Circunia who haven't created a single chance outside their home borders!!!

I am not implying that this is going to be an easy win for PAO, but I think quality-wise PAO is a much better team with much better players in their Roster!!! Unless our friend the gey-roi want to believe that aballo OKKAS- podovolley-Gio and Alitaki Castillo are better than Olisadebe, Konstadinou, Papadopoulo.. Or that Anatolaki, Pantos-tsoutsekas, Schurrer are better than Henriksen, Munch, Kyriako.....

papppou still with the kafenia

This is the 14th time i ask this

what quality team have u guys beaten in the last 2 C.L campaigns

Not tie WIN as in scorin more goals thne the opposition)

Why are you conveniently talking into account only the last two seasons? :huh: I mean I have another question...

What quality team have you beaten in your 80 year disgraceful history... ;)

Barcelona, Arsenal, Schalke (don't tell me you would win them at Geselkirchen or I'll laugh out loud :D ), Sparta & Slavia (just like previous...there would probably be another Lille or Molde night...and yes they are quality teams...at least they sell more players to big Europ clubs than Pana+Oly do..that talks for itself)...

mmm,what else?...Oh, and Rangers don't you think them as quality team? You think they are smaller than you? As far as I know they have 3 times bigger budget, twice as big their stadium in comparison with yours, even more titles.

So, you see, I already named 6 quality teams we have beaten B)

If you want to cut down their value, then you become like those people saying that fetini Depor is purely crap and kafenio. I just say that they are much worse that other years, but with players like Luque and Tristan and Valeron (does Pana+Oly have such players??...don't think so), they still possess quality in their squad.

Why are you conveniently talking into account only the last two seasons? :huh: I mean I have another question...

What quality team have you beaten in your 80 year disgraceful history... ;)

u have not beaten any calibre team the last 2 seasons only the last place teams

and u have 2 wins in 13 games in europe

real impressive fore the champs of greece

i bring up the lst 2 is cause u guys won the title last year and are defending it this year !!

so 15th time i ask what quality team have u beaten ?

Archived