Phantis Forums

Oly Vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

Guys we are fuqed. Kasnaferis will referee the match on Saturday. He is yet another one of Kokalis' stooges.

Brace yourselves :(

Our victory, WHEN it happens, will be more deserved than ever. I am glad at least that the TVs will pick up all his pro-olympiakos decisions.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kasnaferi you will get far worse that your kota colleague Efthimiadis... Play well or play dead!!!! :box:  :box:  :box:

well if anyone will get screwed this wekedn its us

accorind to u guys... kokalis pasok was removed from power so he cant buy the refs

so if u guys gets screwed it will be because the refs are still getting the final payment from last year!

how much did u pay the refs last year and this year? was it in euro ? canadian dallars? american ?

lets see the game b efore we start talking about refs...hopefully nothing conterversial happends and we play a fair match...it will be very difficult plus we dont have any fans...thi is gunna be a very very tough game...

why dont we talk about the game instead of bickering and crying more ok??

it should have been kyros vassaras!

but in no other country than greece it possible for a team(frinos) to say they dont want him to be the ref of their games.

well in my opinion he clearly the best greek ref also with most international experience we should be glad to have him around

accorind to u guys... kokalis pasok was removed from power so he cant buy the refs

so if u guys gets screwed it will be because the refs are still getting the final payment from last year!

how much did u pay the refs last year and this year? was it in euro ? canadian dallars? american ?

you keep saying we bought the league last year and refs....which refs which games??????????????

it could have not been the final, because that was some of the most terrible refereeing i had ever seen, failing to send Anatolakis off and Djordjevic was ridiculous.

in Leoforo derby- didnt you get a very controversial goal? if we bought a ref i doubt you would have gotten that. and in the early minutes Papadopoulos broke free and was hacked down alone in front of goal for a penalty - that really isnt arguable, i dont even think OSFP bias or PAO bias can deny that. But that player that took him down should have gotten a red card, because it was reckless, from behind and the last man.

and as for Kirgiako, theres a lot going on on the field, and i doubt the ref saw, it was pretty subtle as kirgiakos screened it from the ref. and he has no tv to look at, so all he has to beleive is giovanni, and under no circumstance/game is a referee EVER supposed to take the word of a player over another, i mean if you see nothing but kirgikos being tripped, giovanni wining "he punched me" and kirgiakos denying it, you only know what you saw and s%$#! giovanni isnt known to be a clean player in the first player. 100 out of 100 referees would have not sent Kirgiakos off unless they saw or had a linesman that saw the incident. no more arguing this

The only thing is that neither fans realize how difficult it is to referee these derbies. I dont blame the ref for the decisicion not to send off Anatolakis or whatever idiot made the penalty, or in other instances- no matter how just the call will be there will always be shouts from one side saying hes bought or a terrible ref. So refs have to let penalties slide and caards slide sometimes in order to seem fair to both...

Guys we are fuqed. Kasnaferis will referee the match on Saturday. He is yet another one of Kokalis' stooges.

You seem to forget that Kasnaferis was the referee in the Olympiakos-AEK 0-1 game last season.

He gave me the penalty on Giovanni on the 90th minute, yet a few seconds later he took it back! :angry: If this had happened the other way round, your bulls about Kasnaferis would be worth commenting.

You don't even have a clue about Kasnaferis and you start creating already false impressions about the referee.. Are you THAT scared my friend? :angry:

You seem to forget that Kasnaferis was the referee in the Olympiakos-AEK 0-1 game last season.

He gave me the penalty on Giovanni on the 90th minute, yet a few seconds later he took it back! :angry: If this had happened the other way round, your bulls about Kasnaferis would be worth commenting.

You don't even have a clue about Kasnaferis and you start creating already false impressions about the referee.. Are you THAT scared my friend? :angry:

smart guy, he listened to his linesman who told him the obvious, Giovanni dived, like always.

Brace yourselves :(

Our victory, WHEN it happens, will be more deserved than ever. I am glad at least that the TVs will pick up all his pro-olympiakos decisions.

U see stupid comments like those don't help the Greek league

to me these comments are said to take attention away from the game on hand

and rather when Olympiakos wins b/c Pao will not win take that to the bank

Olympiakos can't celebrate victory the right way b/c Pao will be bitching tahts wut they do best plain and simple

U guys are doing a great job as holders in C.L.

i mean u guys finally got your title back after 8 long years

saying u would better represent Greece

but who is doing better ?????????????

u are beginning to understand wut the Pressure of winning all those titles amount

but don't worry Olympiakos will relieve u from that stress when they reclaim wuts rightfully there's

Protahlima

so if u guys gets  screwed it will be because the refs are still getting the final payment from last year!

you keep saying we bought the league last year and refs....which refs which games??????????????

it could have not been the final, because that was some of the most terrible refereeing i had ever seen, failing to send Anatolakis off and Djordjevic was ridiculous.

in Leoforo derby- didnt you get a very controversial goal? if we bought a ref i doubt you would have gotten that. and in the early minutes Papadopoulos broke free and was hacked down alone in front of goal for a penalty - that really isnt arguable, i dont even think OSFP bias or PAO bias can deny that. But that player that took him down should have gotten a red card, because it was reckless, from behind and the last man.

and as for Kirgiako, theres a lot going on on the field, and i doubt the ref saw, it was pretty subtle as kirgiakos screened it from the ref. and he has no tv to look at, so all he has to beleive is giovanni, and under no circumstance/game is a referee EVER supposed to take the word of a player over another, i mean if you see nothing but kirgikos being tripped, giovanni wining "he punched me" and kirgiakos denying it, you only know what you saw and s%$#! giovanni isnt known to be a clean player in the first player. 100 out of 100 referees would have not sent Kirgiakos off unless they saw or had a linesman that saw the incident. no more arguing this

The only thing is that neither fans realize how difficult it is to referee these derbies. I dont blame the ref for the decisicion not to send off Anatolakis or whatever idiot made the penalty, or in other instances- no matter how just the call will be there will always be shouts from one side saying hes bought or a terrible ref. So refs have to let penalties slide and caards slide sometimes in order to seem fair to both...

blah blah blah u won the title with the helps of the refs face it

u know u did deep down

and did u forget in the quarterfinals of the greek cup how aek was left with 9 players and u guys scored at the 95th minute to tie it up in the first game?

why dont u ever talk about that?

oh yeah as ive said all along when the refs help u .. you turn the other way

when u get screwed u go crying to the greek prime minister !

when u get screwed u go crying to the greek prime minister !

thrillosmtl i find it funny that coming from a m****PADO whos team was helped by the government ..... ksehases tin ipoxi tou 90 ? where use were on the same boat as the xanoumia?

ousssst re koskotades

Enough with the EFTAROSILEKTES bullS**T. Just ignore them.

What do you think the Best Starting 11 would be for the Derby? And what formation?

can you imagine... Manolis, Mixalis, Pap stin epithesi?? xexexexexex :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

a re gelia.......

it looks like the team will resenmble this

------------------------halkias--------------------------------

--------morris--------kyriakos----------goumas------------

----vyntra---------------------------------------munch------

---------------maric------------basinas----------------------

-----------------------gonzalez-------------------------------

----------papadopoulos--------konstantinou----------------

i think this is a good line up but we may have alittle trouble transitioning between the holding midfielder aqnd the attacking players...munch will have to be playing the wings hard as gonzalez has to play alittle deeper into the midfield...pap should also play alittle deeper then michali to help collect the ball in the attcking thrid...

And I am just pointing out that even if we are bad in Europe that usually means AT LEAST making UEFA Cup.

so now its the uefa cup thats the goal for Pao right

if i can recall and i do Pao last year was in the Uefa cup but was unroyally knocked out by Auxerre not a big team and wuts worst is they beat them in Leoforos

the last time Pao went 3 defenders back its resulted in 2 ties

Olympiakos is a much better team then Rosenburg and Aris but i see u guys have more players in the midfield

so the goal here is the fight for midfield

Olympiakos hasn't been as dominat in the midfield so far this season but that will change

Drodjevic is back to great form

Rivaldo will be a magician and Stoltidis will contest any wishful thinking from the Pao Midfielders

so now its the uefa cup thats the goal for Pao right

if i can recall and i do Pao last year was in the Uefa cup but was unroyally knocked out by Auxerre not a big team and wuts worst is they beat them in Leoforos

Auxerre last year were a much better side than Oly or PAO this year ..... they had some amazing players on the team.

this year if were focused we can make a run to top 4 in uefa......now that shoums negative european tactics are gone.....

it looks like the team will resenmble this

------------------------halkias--------------------------------

--------morris--------kyriakos----------goumas------------

----vyntra---------------------------------------munch------

---------------maric------------basinas----------------------

-----------------------gonzalez-------------------------------

----------papadopoulos--------konstantinou----------------

i think this is a good line up but we may have alittle trouble transitioning between the holding midfielder aqnd the attacking players...munch will have to be playing the wings hard as gonzalez has to play alittle deeper into the midfield...pap should also play alittle deeper then michali to help collect the ball in the attcking thrid...

Looks good. I just read that same formation from contra.gr as Skanzy showed his cards. And it looks like this is how we will start Saturday. Keeping in mind the only two players ruled out are Andric and Zuta who have been out for a while anyways.

The key is with this formation Munch/Vyntra and Basinas and Maric. Hopefully Maric pulls his weight around and doesnt leave Basinas with all the dirty work. And if Vyntra and Munch can dominate their flanks than it should work out for us.

Up front the usual suspects - good to see Pap scored last week, its a confidence boost for this week. Mihali has been playing well lately. My guess Olympiakos to kill out our attack will tightly mark Gonzalez.

Which comes to my question who will mark Rivaldo? Basinas?

Archived