Phantis Forums

Oly Vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

Olympiakos is a much better team then Rosenburg and Aris but i see u guys have more players in the midfield

Better than Aris maybe, if Kokalis can afford to pay for the win but better than Rosenborg? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

In football we only have the last result to judge by so:

Rosenborg 5 - Gavros 1.

Do us a favour, save your bullshit for someone else who doesn't know better ;)

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't let this game destroy what the national team achived this summer.

Good wish, in terms of fighting I don't think that there will be any, but in terms of Paragologia and scenarios we will have many... Especially after the match...

Iliana, your signature is a contradiction... On the one hand you have a real hero who was an underdog and achieved more than anybody expected, and on the other you have got a fixed product of marketing who has destroyed an entire sport (not by himself) and who wins by any means even if that has to do with non-sporting strategy and plans... I suggest you remove one of them but I really hope it will be the latter... :P

Better than Aris maybe, if Kokalis can afford to pay for the win but better than Rosenborg? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

In football we only have the last result to judge by so:

Rosenborg 5 - Gavros 1.

Do us a favour, save your bullshit for someone else who doesn't know better ;)

ok just a small question here and its a bit irrelevant here but what does the 5-1 have to do with this weekends game?

the topic says osfp-pao

not rosenborg - oly 5-1

then u say we ruin topics

yeah right sure!!!

schurrer may miss the match as he could not complete training..anatolakis and rivaldo completed training and look like they will be playing...lets see how anatolakis does with michali this time around.. :P

this will be tough for pao...the fans will cause alot of havoc..lets hope our players do the best to tune it off and play their game..

Scansy may be a good coach but not on Bajevic level

u see how different Olympiakos is from last year and this year so lets get that straight

back to the game it is a fact Schurrer will be out

Georgatos mite miss the match too

don't know the situation of Mavrogenidis

but i think he will be ready if not vallas will take his position and Pantos for Schurrer

Olympiakos will go classic 4-4-2 thats wut i think

Defensive line

Mavorgenidis/Vallas Anatolakis Pantos Venitidis

Midfield Stoltidis

Kafes Djordjevic

Rivaldo

Forwards

Giovani Okkas

we will see but probably actually lineup

now its only 2 days away Olympiakos i believe will win

schurrer missing will hurt your defense big time...he seems to be the glue and anatolakis has so much trouble with michali...that defense just couldnt handle pap and michali last year...schurrer would have been good, b ut he is out...i also believe kafes may have some trouble with munch and gonzalez may hve alot of roaming space which is never good for the opposition...i think it will be a tight game, but olympiakos deifnitly have a great advantage with the crowd...it could unfortuantly reall effeect the game...\

you dont think castillo will appear in the 11?

the papers said something about this lineup:

-------------------nikopolidis-----------------

pantos-----vallas-----anatolakis--venetidis

castillo----kafes------stoltidis----djordjevic

---------------------rivaldo-------------------

---------------------giovanni-----------------

if schürrer will play he will take vallas place. and there is still a chance of okkas taking castillos spot. the chance of georgatos playing looks very small, but it could be, that dusan will put him in as a sub. with venetidis in the left side is defensivly better, but will lose some of its offencive powers.

i would like to see maric coming in at some point and in the second half i'm nearly sure, that georgiadis will take neris place. but its also possible that djole will be taken out with castillo taking his place.

rivaldo in a free role could be quite dangerous because he is able to make damage to the opponent at any time, but with maric in our play is faster.

so lets look forward to a great game, where we will beat you AND RIP YOU APART HARR HARR HARR HA HA!!!! :P ;)

If Samartean was really good, some of the big boys of Europe would hurry to sign him. He's in the perfect age , like Mutu, Ganea, Chivou etc etc , but unfortunately he's a second class Romanian player.... :P

I'm from romania and I know that when he was playing at Gloria he was considered one of the most talented player in romania's history(better than Mutu or Chivu, something like Adrian Ilie's talent),the media said that he is the new Hagi.He was also captain of the under 21 Romania team.

After he didn't go to Rapid Bucharest(3 months before PAO brought him) I read in a newspaper that someone cursed him,I don't belive in that things, but it could be true because he wasn't injured before.And I think you all know his talent,cause he played very well before his first injury.

i am much more optimistic that shurrer is out.......he is Olympiakos best player in my opinion, and of course im going to bring up Rivaldo, who is worthless. 3 A'ethniki goals and a famous name...pah. Shurrer is on of the main reason they are having a good Champions League and Olympiakos are going crazy.... they better prey hes ok for Liverpool or its going to be a long night for OSFP.....

If Samartean was really good, some of the big boys of Europe would hurry to sign him. He's in the perfect age , like Mutu, Ganea, Chivou etc etc , but unfortunately he's a second class Romanian player.... :P

I'm from romania and I know that when he was playing at Gloria he was considered one of the most talented player in romania's history(better than Mutu or Chivu, something like Adrian Ilie's talent),the media said that he is the new Hagi.He was also captain of the under 21 Romania team.

After he didn't go to Rapid Bucharest(3 months before PAO brought him) I read in a newspaper that someone cursed him,I don't belive in that things, but it could be true because he wasn't injured before.And I think you all know his talent,cause he played very well before his first injury.

Hi Alex and welcome to the forum. B)

With Lucian it's a bitter story. He's the most skilful player we have with Gonzalez but his injuries have left us without the quality he poccess.

He's only showed glimpses of what he can do so far. Last year he won us 3 games. Ionikos: where he created both goals skipping past several players, Panionios: when he scored an amazing goal from a thunder bolt outside the box and against Ofi in the cup when he scored again after collecting the ball with his back heal.

No one will forget either his goal against AZ Alkmaar in his debut (friendly) by chipping the keeper from outside the box after he dribbled one defender and nutmegged the other.

I saw him live this summer at the Ajax tournament and at a friendly at Portsmouth and he entertained us a lot making defenders look silly.

It seems a "gipsy curse" that's been cast on him. No other explantion in getting injured just when he's thought 100% fit.

I suggest you check the PAO vid clips from last season which is pinned in the PAO forum for the games:

league:

Pao 2 Ionikos 0

Panionios 0 Pao 1

cup:

PAO-OFI 1-0

Archived