Phantis Forums

Oly Vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

This is the 14th time i ask this

what quality team have u guys beaten in the last 2 C.L campaigns

Not  tie WIN as in scorin more goals thne the opposition)

Barcelona, Arsenal, Schalke (don't tell me you would win them at Geselkirchen or I'll laugh out loud :D ), Sparta & Slavia (just like previous...there would probably be another Lille or Molde night...and yes they are quality teams...at least they sell more players to big Europ clubs than Pana+Oly do..that talks for itself)...

mmm,what else?...Oh, and Rangers don't you think them as quality team? You think they are smaller than you? As far as I know they have 3 times bigger budget, twice as big their stadium in comparison with yours, even more titles.

So, you see, I already named 6 quality teams we have beaten B)

If you want to cut down their value, then you become like those people saying that fetini Depor is purely crap and kafenio. I just say that they are much worse that other years, but with players like Luque and Tristan and Valeron (does Pana+Oly have such players??...don't think so), they still possess quality in their squad.

ok i said the last 2 sseasons not 5 years rangers may be good but entering that game u guys won .... they had 4 losses and a tie so that shows u how good they played in the tourney

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thrillos:

PAO had a very new team last year. We bought almost an entirely new team with players like Liberopoulos, Kolka and Karagounis leaving and new faces like Maric and Papadopoulos arriving. It takes time to for a new set of players to learn to play with each other effectively. The 5-0 defeat in Manchester was the result of this shake-up because the Greek league had not begun yet and the players needed some time to get to know how each other play. This is very important but you always forget it when you ask your silly questions.

In the year before last, we reached the UEFA quarter finals and beat Porto (the eventual champions) on their own turf. We also beat Fenerbache and Anderlecht who were very strong that year.

Even though we had a new team last year we beat Rangers and did the best we could do under those circumstances and made at least UEFA Cup.

The question is this: WHERE WERE YOU? The spine of your team had been together for the past 4-5 years and although you had new players that came in, the spine of your team was the same that played together for many years, like Mavrogenidi, Karembeu, Anatolakis, Patsatzoglu, Djorjevic, Giovanni etc. Can you explain what happened to your team not only last year when you lost 7-0 to Juve reserves but also before that?

If your team was so good, and you claim you played the best football in Greece and deserved 7 protathlimata, explain your complete failure in Europe (though it was very funny :LOL: ). And tell us which was the last quality team you beat with your team that were together for such a long time and should have done better :huh:

Actually I don't know why many people see this as an easy match for Thrynos.. You speak of quality, class, form etc but you haven't realised that Thrynos has none of that!!! Playing with almost destroyed Kafeneia (I was in Spain last week and the Spaniards were actually laughing on Deportivo la Circula!!!) does not prove anything... PAO played very well in the CL this year but unfortunately the other results did not help us at all.... Actually we are a team with 1 loss in the 87th minute and we played with really quality teams not just as NAMES but also in form... Arsenal is in their best form of their history PSV hasn't conceided a goal in their league for more that 1000 minutes!!! and Rosenborg is a team that could actually pass the ball around compared with Liverpool, Monaco and La Circunia who haven't created a single chance outside their home borders!!!

I am not implying that this is going to be an easy win for PAO, but I think quality-wise PAO is a much better team with much better players in their Roster!!! Unless our friend the gey-roi want to believe that aballo OKKAS- podovolley-Gio and Alitaki Castillo are better than Olisadebe, Konstadinou, Papadopoulo.. Or that Anatolaki, Pantos-tsoutsekas, Schurrer are better than Henriksen, Munch, Kyriako.....

Or finally Rivaldo-anergos-pitch walker is better than Eki.... :P

Anyway I see a 0-2 for PAO!!!!! :tup:

papppou still with the kafenia

This is the 14th time i ask this

what quality team have u guys beaten in the last 2 C.L campaigns

Not tie WIN as in scorin more goals thne the opposition)

Why are you conveniently talking into account only the last two seasons? :huh: I mean I have another question...

What quality team have you beaten in your 80 year disgraceful history... ;)

u have not beaten any calibre team the last 2 seasons only the last place teams

and u have 2 wins in 13 games in europe

real impressive fore the champs of greece

i bring up the lst 2 is cause u guys won the title last year and are defending it this year !!

so 15th time i ask what quality team have u beaten ?

il answer u !

wich quality team did u beat ?

this year liverpool sucks in all away games both in england and europe they have still not won a single in england and where very lucky to win against depor.

monaco. well look at the french standings also very weak this year on the road.

and third depor a shadow of themselfes need i say more.

ok and now wich teams did u beat last year? galatasaray thats only 1 win

2 years back u beat leverkusen and then got humiliated at home(nearby cyprus)

3-0 till maccabi ok i win

and u dare to talk

the year before that u had 1 win against lille.

thats 3 wins in 18 games man u fool learn your own history first

can we get back to discussing the game this week????

what our teams do in Europe it's another story...

If one team wins the derbies, then it'll win the title, because the Greek league has only a few good teams (compared to others)...

If the derbies are ties then it's going to be a long season and talk of dropping points like PAO did last week agains Aris....

Anything can happen at Karaiskaki, most problably it will go to the players who want it more..... like most times in the past.

I say they tie again....

it will be an extremely difficult game...oly have a quality side and our teams play is unpredictable...sometimes we play great, sometimes we are halia...it all depends on which team pao shows up with...hopefully all our players stay fit and we have a full selection...munch is back and looked good in the minutes he played yesterday and pap is obviously back as well...i think we should play with a 3-5-2...that seems to work well for us...the team should look somethnig like this

-------------------------halkias-------------------------------

-------kyriakos-------henriksen---------goumas-----------

-----vyntras------------------------------------munch-------

---------maric-------------basinas-----------skacel----------

---------------------------gonzalez----------------------------

-----------------michali------------------pap-----------------

there are many different ways we could play this game..a 4-4-2 would work too as would a 3-6-1 (as long as we have pap and michali in the lineup) we will also have manoli,sapanis, sanmartean and mitu on the bench for some attacking options..morris will also be available in defense...im not sure if that formation above would fit well, but so far, thats the best i ican come up with...but it seems like clgging up that midfield will shut oly attack off and give us some power and things to work with up front...we need basinas and marci to hld that midfield, but also attack from the wings through munch, skacel and vyntra...gonzalez will have to come back from the ari game and work some magic in the midfiedl..he hass seemed a big fatigued...hopefully our players will get their minds in the game and fight with all theve got...its goos having two strikers in pretty good from out there right now,..mihali has to continue his form and fighting whilst pap is alway a huge danger to defeses...this will be a very tough one...

i think we should play with a 3-5-2...that seems to work well for us...the team should look somethnig like this

-------------------------halkias-------------------------------

-------kyriakos-------henriksen---------goumas-----------

-----vyntras------------------------------------munch-------

---------maric-------------basinas-----------skacel----------

---------------------------gonzalez----------------------------

-----------------michali------------------pap-----------------

You've got 11 outfield players bro :D

Bar injuries, the most probable line-up is:

---------------Chalkias

-------------- Henriksen

Vyntra----Kiriakos-----Kotsios------Munch

------------Basinas------Maric

-------------------Gonzalez

--------Papadopoulos-----Konstantinou

If only Sanmartean was healthy... :o

He waould really help so much in this game. As Olympiacos's midfield will be all out attack, then he would have to deal only Stoltidis. And a healthy Sanmartean can make him "yo-yo" if plays one-to-one.

But... :(

he would have to deal only Stoltidis. And a healthy Sanmartean can make him "yo-yo" if plays one-to-one.

When did you prolaves to judge the healthy Samartean's performances?... He played 5 games last season against Akratito and Kallithea... This season he has played 2 half games so far against Ajax and River Plate (both summer friendlies :LOL: :LOL: )

If Samartean was really good, some of the big boys of Europe would hurry to sign him. He's in the perfect age , like Mutu, Ganea, Chivou etc etc , but unfortunately he's a second class Romanian player.... :P

he would have to deal only Stoltidis. And a healthy Sanmartean can make him "yo-yo" if plays one-to-one.

When did you prolaves to judge the healthy Samartean's performances?... He played 5 games last season against Akratito and Kallithea... This season he has played 2 half games so far against Ajax and River Plate (both summer friendlies :LOL: :LOL: )

If Samartean was really good, some of the big boys of Europe would hurry to sign him. He's in the perfect age , like Mutu, Ganea, Chivou etc etc , but unfortunately he's a second class Romanian player.... :P

It's a matter of scouting ability. probably you think he's nothing, or maybe that Gonias or "Nini" Niniadis are better than a healthy Lucian.

Well, OK, you're right :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As for "If Samartean was really good, some of the big boys of Europe would hurry to sign him", I suppose that applies for Rivaldo and the "magician" (...) Giovanni too.

So you see, "de se pairnei na to les"...

Oh, almost forgot it....you dare a bet for Saturday's game???

You avoid answering, what;s the matter ? :P

It's a matter of scouting ability. probably you think he's nothing, or maybe that Gonias or "Nini" Niniadis are better than a healthy Lucian.

Well, OK, you're right :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As for "If Samartean was really good, some of the big boys of Europe would hurry to sign him", I suppose that applies for Rivaldo and the "magician" (...) Giovanni too.

So you see, "de se pairnei na to les"...

Oh, almost forgot it....you dare a bet for Saturday's game???

You avoid answering, what;s the matter ? :P

i would say the same thing ;) ;) ;)

this is Great

just Great

for starters we have Pao bitching that if Olympiakos was in the same group as Pao then Olympiakos wouldn't be first probably last right

is that wut u guys are saying

last time i check u guys won the Greek League last year u guys were the 2nd Pot to our 4th pot

i guess thats the price of being Greek champion right

well u see Olympiakos wants the Protalima back and since u guys don't care much about it we do

and thats why Olympiakos will take one big step by beating your asses by giving u guys a royal beat down

as for us with Liverpool we will worry about it after u guys but Pao fans don't have your hopes up Olympiakos will take care of business v Liverpool

If your team was so good, and you claim you played the best football in Greece and deserved 7 protathlimata, explain your complete failure in Europe (though it was very funny :LOL: ). And tell us which was the last quality team you beat with your team that were together for such a long time and should have done better :huh:

quality teams

monaco liverpool..

u guys :?????????????? the last 2 years ?

during our 7 years? not many cause we never had a euro team with the exeption of 98-99

i mean u are the champios of greece and holders how do u exxplain 2 wins in 13 games vs the bottom last teams

I guess swhen u buy the refs like u did last year u cant do the same in europe

In the year before last, we reached the UEFA quarter finals and beat Porto (the eventual champions) on their own turf. We also beat Fenerbache and Anderlecht who were very strong that year.

so this is a better accomplishment (beating anderlkecht and ferencache) then us beating liverpool is what u r saying?

\

a re kafenia!!

quality teams

monaco liverpool..

during our 7 years?  not many cause we never had a euro team with the exeption of 98-99

i mean u are the champios of greece and holders how do u exxplain 2 wins in 13 games  vs the bottom last teams

yeah bring up last 3 years..... how many junior teams and pathetic teams have you lost to?

why didnt you leave us the helmets ?

beating liverpool is big, but theres still a return match!

Fenerbahce was having a good year that year, and we KILLED them. dont tell me they were out of form after massacreing Galatasaray 6-0..........

Anderlecht is a team we also beat, are always a tough opponent.

Porto we lost in overtime with some bad luck, but we still beat the greatest ever FC Porto side at home, they took the triple that year and the CL after that.....thats a lot bigger than an unconvincing home win vs a injured Liverpool or AS Monaco (who shares just about nothing with the team they were last year exept the jersey and the coach......)

your biggest accomplishment this century was beating Deportivo this year. ours was beating Juve, Barca, Arsenal, Porto, Anderlecht, etc.....

quality teams

monaco liverpool..

during our 7 years?  not many cause we never had a euro team with the exeption of 98-99

i mean u are the champios of greece and holders how do u exxplain 2 wins in 13 games  vs the bottom last teams

yeah bring up last 3 years..... how many junior teams and pathetic teams have you lost to?

why didnt you leave us the helmets ?

beating liverpool is big, but theres still a return match!

Fenerbahce was having a good year that year, and we KILLED them. dont tell me they were out of form after massacreing Galatasaray 6-0..........

Anderlecht is a team we also raped.... and they are always a tough opponent.

Porto we lost in overtime with some bad luck, but we still beat the greatest ever FC Porto side at home, they took the triple that year and the CL after that.....thats a lot bigger than an unconvincing home win vs a injured Liverpool or AS Monaco (who shares just about nothing with the team they were last year exept the jersey and the coach......)

your biggest accomplishment this century was beating Deportivo this year. ours was beating Juve, Barca, Arsenal, Porto, Anderlecht, etc.....

your missing the point

u guys bitched for 7 years that as greek holders we could do nothing in europe

I simply bring up last year cause u guys won the title and this year u r dfending it and what do u guys have to show for it

2 wins in 13 games

yeah i know we got kiled with the exception of 1 year so y do u guys have 2 wins in 13 games while we have 4 as runners up its a simple logical question

Im not making fun of PAO im just pointing something out

And I am just pointing out that even if we are bad in Europe that usually means AT LEAST making UEFA Cup. You guys didn;t even do that on so many times as Champions of Greece. There is a big difference, but if you insist on not seeing the difference I will get a child to maybe draw it for you :P

I don't get it with you guys. Both Olympiakos and PAO. I read the same posts again and again. It doesn't matter what the topic is, it's always gonna go back the the 7-0, 5-0, Olympiakos being crap in Europe, Oly having won the most leagues, PAO only having beaten Oly a couple times etc, etc, blah, blah, blah...

Aren't you bored of posting and reading the same thing 5 times a day???

No only that. We also have to contend with sexual references continuesly, as well.

I mean can't you make a decent post but only throw mud on the oposition?

You're all supposedly grown up and civilised. Act like it.

Archived