Phantis Forums

Oly Vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is over. we should have came out and attacked, and won this game.

Skazny cant do his job, we need a proffesional coach with experience. Were out of europe we didnt capitalize on anything, Olympiakos has been carried by Shurrer, he is gone , and we decide to put our most ineficient goalscoring forward alone in this game. Now that the idiot Zaec is gone, we have to clear the rest of his trash too.

????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

whats going on now?!

i'll take back what i said about the ref.

he says bajevic to make the sub although he can take it back.......after the corner three players of us had a chance to make a goal.............he stops the match and gives gonzales a red card.............maric hit giovanni.........maric gets the red.............olisadebe gets in the area for a goal and kasnaferis whistles the end ............... the match is finished....... we won

i'm a little bit confused right now.

what happened exactly in the last few minutes?

another ref who wants to play the leading role i a derby??

bajevic registered the sub wih the fourth referee then he tried to take the sub back when he saw that there were 4 minutes of extra time and the corner kick...we lost the ball off of a corner and gonzalez made a foul, the ref should have played on causing a 3 on 2 but called it back to give gonzalez a red..then olisadebe was in on goal and kasnaferis blows the full time...everything was good from him till the last 3 minutes... ;)

to paixnidi xathike apo ta xeria tou Skazni........ einai apogoiteumenos, to sistima pou peksame itan aparadekto..... mipos fteei pou efyge o Zaets re paidia?

eimai poly mad...... exo kairo na do etsi kako ton panathinaiko se derby.....

oi allages pou ekane itan xalia.........

;) a huge influence of this game was skazni decision to start wit one striker...this was a massive mistake and it cost us...we didnt have an attqacking force...gonzalez couldnt put the ball anywhere cause we only had michali running up there alone...he also put olisadebe in 5 or 10 mintes late and probably should have started pap from the half..sometimes i think i would make a better coach

;) a huge influence of this game was skazni decision to start wit one striker...this was a massive mistake and it cost us...we didnt have an attqacking force...gonzalez couldnt put the ball anywhere cause we only had michali running up there alone...he also put olisadebe in 5 or 10 mintes late and probably should have started pap from the half..sometimes i think i would make a better coach

symfono file mou.... BIG MISTAKE na ksekinisoume me enan striker :tdown: :tdown:

it looked so good till the extra time started. why do greek refs always have to blow up a match?

like i said before, i just listened on the radio, but his last decisions seemed to me to be completely wrong.

he should have let the match go on with the 3 on 2 (chance for osfp to make the match 2-0)

i dont know anything about what eqi did to get the red card

he should have let the match finish with 4 minutes of extra time (chance for olisadebe to make the 1-1)

we are a mediocre team, that's all. Tsoukou tsoukou.... maybe a good game in UEFA here and there (not going far), some nice games against ...Ergotelis and Kolopetinitsa in Leoforo, another crappy game against Oly in second round, throw away lots of points, complain about the refs (I'm embarrassed to see Scatchel and others complaining like kotes when they're clearly wrong), blaming others for our HALIA....

Your thoughts?

I'm disgusted..... I wasted such a good afternoon....

Tough game... maybe PAO deserved a tie but Gonzalez is not Rivaldo!!!

Great performance from the refs... except in the additional time of course (?!)

how true. Gonzalez can actually move on the pitch! Rivaldo scored a stupid gift free kick, dont act like hes a god. We will be waiting for you malakes in leoforos. and i promise to send lots of sharp objects to your Coffee bean picker friend!

it looked so good till the extra time started. why do greek refs always have to blow up a match?

like i said before, i just listened on the radio, but his last decisions seemed to me to be completely wrong.

he should have let the match go on with the 3 on 2 (chance for osfp to make the match 2-0)

i dont know anything about what eqi did to get the red card

he should have let the match finish with 4 minutes of extra time (chance for olisadebe to make the 1-1)

what the hell are you talking about????

Kaznaferis didn't let Oly make 2-0 on counter???

I say, this bastard and his assistant didnt let Pana equalize in the end of 1st half with that ###### off-side desicion :angry:

Not to mention the FK-gift that Rivaldo converted to a nice goal.

You gayroi are always like that. Ekei pou mas xrwstane tha mas paroun kai to bodi!!!! :angry:

Nevertheless, a fair win for Oly as Scazni did those crazy things and gave the Reds the 3 points.

Ch- Thrylos --don't be distracted by the last 15 minutes of the second half.... it was very slow until then, and PAO maybe had possession more time, but we should have 2 strickers FROM THE BEGINNING....

If you go in with the idea of not losing, you end up losing..... simple.

im dissapointed with skazni...i know its not fully his fault but it was rediculous starting this game with one striker..i also feel bad for equi because he will be getting alot of critisicsm...i cant wait for the uneducated rivaldo is better then equi talk because he was given nothing to work with...how can someone expect 2 attacking players to take on 4 defenders?? equi was frsutrated as anyone would be too...it took skazni way way too long to put in anothere attacking player...the game was crap, on both sides...very scrappy and not played well at all...it was a typical derby but im dissapointed we couldnt do anything more because i believe if skazni played the game differently we could have pried points out...

all the pana fans...lets keep all the posts civil, even if the oly fans try to rile you up...let it go, its not worth the fighting...just try to swallow the loss and move on...we gotta look to eindhoven this week...

Archived