Phantis Forums

Monaco - AEK

Irlandos

Well apparently this team we are playing are on top of the french league so we should be thankful for a draw.

Im sick of this. We dont understand our own capabilities and we show no PLUMS when we are on the pitch.

TOMORROW IS ALL OR NOTHING. GIVE IT YOUR ALL FOR 90. We leave with 3 pts or we leave empty handed, as long as we go down fighting.

The AEK that clicks is the one that will beat any antipalo and that my friends is afact.

damn! I had my money down for AEK and OSFP this season in the CL, PAO looking weak and all. Sorry guys but the full 90 minutes does seem a bit too much for you. I am truly sorry. Goodbye, sixth place in europe, nice having you!

Unfortunately, this reminds me of something that took place 14 days ago in Manchester, England. Sad. I think we over-estimate our teams in Europe and believe that we can get the result. Greek teams have played 5 games so far and gotten only 1 pt. Ouch. I hope Pana can save some face tomorrow. I feel bad for OSFP today too. They gave it a good shot. You guys just were plain outplayed.

I saw only the goals... ...... first 3 goals from corners / centers........

Do I am surprised...... :blink: Off course not :angry:

Who the heck...was planning for this squad.... in the pre-saison ? Ok Cyberspacer can't see everything... but Dusan... he must have seen where we needed urgently the most enforcement.....

every SINGLE of our lines, from the keeper (nightsurfer i am among teh last to finally say: you are right, to dionisaki einai poli ligos gia thn AEK), to our weak defense, our muddling midfield which cannot stop teh other team structure and cannot create offense, and finally our ineffective offense--- POSSES EFKAIRES PREPEI NA KANEI O OKKAS, O LYBE KAI O KATHENAS GIA NA BALOUN ENA g*****ENO GOAL?????

PALTA- KALH ORA SAN TO KONSTANTINOU PERSI STON PAO- KALA NA PATHOUME!!!!

5 games without a win- and this last one-- this was too much for me--- losing like this is... there is NO excuse.

clearly we either think too highly of our players, or somehting has to change-- if they can't dedicate themsleves to playing 100% for aek, sto kalo kai exaristoume

Bajevic made a serious comment after the game...

We are a Circus Posted Image

And I wander, what happened to all those comments about hi-5, hawai 5-0 etc etc. (Do you hear me mouse :whistle: :whistle: )

Anyway poor performance by AEK and Chiotis, and I hope that PAO proves that is the only hope of Greek football to progress in Europe...... :tup:

Okkas was nothing short of disgraceful today. I really hope he is relegated to the bench. How can he expext to be played in champion's league when a semi decent striker like morients in okkas' psoition today would have scored a hat trick. Xioti needs to go back to keeping school. He was all over the place.

Entaxi to pathame.... as gini gia kalo mas....gia na 3ipnisoume....giath sta teleuta to paisane poli sto havale h paixtes mas......

Afto pou prepi na geni tora...hne na vroume enan kalo Termatofilaka... pou fisika prepi na ton agorasoume... giath then pistevo na ton exoume stin sira mas.....

Stin Anatoliki Evropi...mboris na vris me 300.000 - 400.000 Euro kalous Termatofilakes... pou na dinoun empistosini...... alla to provlima ine pou den mborume na kanoume diethnes metagrafes... alla mbori ton Dekemvri na alla3i.. h Ypothesi....

Mbori tora ...na katalavenete...giath Olympiakos kai Panathinaikos...mazepsen grigora...grigora... Bucek.. kai Xalkia to kalokairi.... 3airane thn adunamia mas....

opos thn i3ere h Monaco kai o Panathinaikos..... .....trava Sentres mesa sthn mikri perioxi......... Stis 10 sentres ...tha vgaloune 2 - 3 goal....

Archived