Phantis Forums

All time European Cup Record

Panos13

Dragon:

I am going to answer your question now so you don;t have to lose sleep arguing with us about this ok?

UEFA made a special dedication to Oly because Oly is the most famous Greek team with the best European performanve record of all the Greek teams. Oly are in the top 20 of all time EuroCup/Champions League teams and that's why they are the most well-known club from Greece. And that's also why UEFA did a special report on them.

On the Other hand, PAO have never gone beyond the round of 16 in Europe and are now in the 35th place overall, a massive 50 points behind Oly. We will NEVER be able to catch up with you.

As I said yesterday, well done. It's a great achievement for your club and enoy it.

I hope you don;t think I am wrong :o

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put it this way Uefa recognizes Olympiakos b/c there the best from Greece

clear cut fact

Are you just as dumb as Dragon?

It's a FACT that long BEFORE this year, UEFA made special afieroma on their website about PAO. In 1996 they made many such articles about PAO.

In comparison Oly are a newborn baby team.

You talk like the UEFA website was made only last month and you are the first team in the world to be profiled in there....

Small-club, small-minded fans.... :P

It's a FACT that long BEFORE this year, UEFA made special afieroma on their website about PAO. In 1996 they made many such articles about PAO.

I'm tired of saying this.... There was a reason for that. As there was a reason, when they did profile us in our poreia in 1998-99. When we beat the finalists Bayer Leverkuzen 6-2, built the new stadium, got Rivaldo etc...

This particular documentary has been done without a reason... They just had to select one team from the country, and they selected the best according to the trophies, the legendary status and the passion of their fans...

You may not have these 3, but you have the poreies to talk about ... :P Dont worry, no one will take them away from you.... :P

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Passion of their fans........ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I can think of a MILLION teams around world that have more and more passionate fans than Oly.

Passionate my arse....... :LOL:

Legendary......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Only in the mind of Oly fans. Which is ok. I mean every fan of every other team I know thinks their team is legendary.

Legendary also my arse :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Trophies? I can think of a million other teams that have many more domestic trophies in their own countries. Trophies in leagues that are actually important. Like Italy, Spain, Englans....you name it. But do they call themselves 'legendary'?

Trophies also my arse :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You Oly fans are deluded in so many ways it's incredible.....But don;t let us ruin this beautiful delusion of grandeur. Keep believing, Walter Mitty :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Passion of their fans........ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I can think of a MILLION teams around world that have more and more passionate fans than Oly.

Passionate my arse....... :LOL:

Legendary......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Only in the mind of Oly fans. Which is ok. I mean every fan of every other team I know thinks their team is legendary.

Legendary also my arse :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Trophies? I can think of a million other teams that have many more domestic trophies in their own countries. Trophies in leagues that are actually important. Like Italy, Spain, Englans....you name it. But do they call themselves 'legendary'?

Trophies also my arse :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You Oly fans are deluded in so many ways it's incredible.....But don;t let us ruin this beautiful delusion of grandeur. Keep believing, Walter Mitty :LOL:

your not anybopdy better

your own fans spend more time complaining about everything OLympiakos does then what your sad team does

when u reach our 32 titles come see me!

u got 1 last year after u "won" it

wheren the next 1?

Archived