Phantis Forums

AEK - Olympiakos

this channel is picked up very easely on astra 1 sattelite

also live on eurosport france but encoded

but this means that all the greeks in france can get to watch it :nw:

and all us in the rest of europe are also watching it on the german version :nw:

on eurosport international it will be transmitted delayed at 2230 cet

i hope they will show all of the big matches :tup:

ERT-Sat will most likely have the game live in North America and Australia.

Also, here in Chicago area, the local bar Chasers Bar & Grill will show the game live, probably taking the ERT-Sat feed. For this game Chasers WILL NOT charge admission.

Here in Chicago, the only bar that showed league games on consistent basis in the past is Chasers, and during those games you will see fans of all teams sitting inthe same room.

I remember a while back some of the members of this forum (and other forums B) ) sat together and watched an AEK - Olympiakos game. Two guys at the table were Olympiakos fans, two were AEKtzides (Irlandos and aekaki), and me the lonely PAOKtzis. Also in the attendance at the same room were PAO and Aris fans.

From our experiences down here we are the same......AEK-OSFP always gets a mix....AEK-PAOK had a mix, PAO-OSFP had a mix.....

The only game where it was good and the fans mingled was the AEK-PAOK. Weird...With the other games there is usually a clear segregation.

Anyway back to the topic, a lot of people are paranoid that the match wont be on. I guess everyone has been scarred in the past. I have faith that things are happening this time for real.

AEK - Olympiakos is also on the British Eurosport....

It's scheduled for 9:45pm so I suppose it's not going to be live... I just checked in my Sky Sports TV listings for Sunday...

Anyway... internet is being closed down and telephones are being switched off for me on Sunday.... That way I'm gonna see the match "live"... :tup:

AEK - Olympiakos is also on the British Eurosport....

It's scheduled for 9:45pm so I suppose it's not going to be live... I just checked in my Sky Sports TV listings for Sunday...

Anyway... internet is being closed down and telephones are being switched off for me on Sunday.... That way I'm gonna see the match "live"... :tup:

excellent! its great to see that another Oly fan can watch his team get killed. :D

I would like to confirm that the AEK - Olympiakos game will be shown live on ERT-Sat in USA and Australia. Confirmation received through e-mail from ERT.

Enjoy the game.

I merged two topics dealing with the same issue.

Thanks Slick 13 ....for the tip..... I would have never noticed it.....

I would like to analyse this issue .... is an important one...

Eurosport started its service around 1985....... They have never shown something similar.... I mean Greek Championship....

What does this say ?

This says.... Greek Football Sells...... Finally !

I think it's due to the Stadium / s ...(beautiful)... and also the effect of "European Champions"...... Hey we are somebody.... !

Now Vardinoyiannis and Kokkalis... should be smart businessmen... and look that the Greek Football can be viewed as a clean product...... Because there are more money around.....

As an AEKtzi.... I m also interested, who will get that money from Eurosport ?

I m afraid that only Supersport can get advantage of that money...

But we know it now...and in the next time...the Clubs can ask more money for their

TV-Contracts.... hopefully to put it as an investment in the Club...and not in the pockets of the owners....

And I m very curious how the Commentator..will comment Referee's decisions....

Because Greek Referees do inteprete the rules in an own fashion....

bad news... i just looked on the site to confirm again, and, of course, its been taken down for some garbage program nobody really watches. i think its time to give up. i dont get it, every other godamn ethnicity can get matches no problem, why the hell cant we ever some way to see matches???

here is the schedule off the website, i didnt see it still up on esport france or england

18:20 TENNIS

WTA Turnier Philadelphia (USA) Das Finale: Mauresmo (FRA) - Zvonareva (RUS)

19:35 BOWLS

BUPA Care Homes Open - Sheffield (ENG)

20:05 KAMPFSPORT

FIGHT CLUB

21:35 FUSSBALL

Internationaler Schwergewichtskampf in Hamburg: T. Bidenko - J. Francis

23:20 SUMO

Aki Basho

00:15 NACHRICHTEN

Eurosport News

bad news... i just looked on the site to confirm again, and, of course, its been taken down for some garbage program nobody really watches. i think its time to give up. i dont get it, every other godamn ethnicity can get matches no problem, why the hell cant we ever some way to see matches???

here is the schedule off the website, i didnt see it still up on esport france or england

18:20 TENNIS

WTA Turnier Philadelphia (USA) Das Finale: Mauresmo (FRA) - Zvonareva (RUS)

19:35 BOWLS

BUPA Care Homes Open - Sheffield (ENG)

20:05 KAMPFSPORT

FIGHT CLUB

21:35 FUSSBALL

Internationaler Schwergewichtskampf in Hamburg: T. Bidenko - J. Francis

23:20 SUMO

Aki Basho

00:15 NACHRICHTEN

Eurosport News

:angry: :angry:

I wish, I hadn't checked this topic this morning...........

I stayed home... and didn't go to kafenio..... and now no game :angry:

I called to Paris... there are the headquarters of Eurosport.....

They told me: They were intending to show the game but have no rights to show... it. :angry:

Archived