Phantis Forums

Article 44

Go:bekli

At least they could have waited after the tonights game against Gorica with this negative

News.....

On the other hand.....we won't panic.... as the State proposed... long lasting deferred payments........ But it goes beyond my logic...how they could depose the 2nd "Arthro44"..without the signatures of ENIC and NETMED ??????

Hmaste Alania..., Dialekta Paidia...s'aftin thn piatsa..... kai den mas fovisoun

h fortunes thn dikia mas ratsa..../ kai den mas fovisoun h fortounes thn dikia mas ratsa..

Ti ta thes ... Ti ta thes ...etsi inai h zwi ....tha gelas ... h tha kles...vradi ..kai prwi.. B)

Posted Image

Mr. Sotirakopoulos makes a nice try but its too little too late, as it is for most of the representatives of the press (especially the AEK friedly) press who kept their "pens" down when the real crime was taking place.

The truth is, of course, that even if people did speak out, there would be a group of AEK fans going out on the streets and shouting "Hands Off AEK" for any of the thievs we had as caretakers or owners!

However, AEK ALWAYS was one of the teams with the most rational fan base in GReece for some reason! Some acuse us of too much ongoing conflict through the years, BUT we never left anyone without real pressure and the questions logic was dictating.

Some chose to blindly believe in People like Psomiadis and others, but there were always strong voices of dispute.

Now, a state that closed its eyes to all illegal practices back when the situation was reversible, shuts its eyes again.

Or some others have interest in pushing towards this attitude. I wonder who they are ;)

Enjoy your two horse race idiots (those of the two big ones who iterfere at top level... not the fans). Its war then. Its war even for the rational thinking AEKtzides. AEK is one of the few teams with a real historical connection to some idea and ideals. and these kept nations alive foe centuries.... let alone teams! AEK WILL Survive, and one day will be "back" and work from there to grater heights. Just dont expect any AEK fan to forget. Neither his Children. Neither his Grandchildren. What the powers of Greek football atempt these days writtes the darkest part of Greek Footballing History (right after the brightest one was written this summer).

The AEK fans would be the first to run out and support even Psomiadis,

but I am talking about the small noisy groups in every fan base.

AEK fans were historically a bit more rational driven there by their average third status in Greece and not by any divine right or DNA characteristiv.

You Gavroi have turned Kokkalis to a semi-divine figure though! And koskotas before him and so on and so forth... Sucess (no matter what the ackground) brings the religious moto "Believe but dont ask questions"

As for the 100 year war, as I described it and you named it, well, I will definitelly make sure to remind my grand children that NOONE tried to help AEK in this ordeal.

If PAO and Olympiakos wanted a good, clean, strong, and fair championship, AEK would be necessary. But this gives me the sign that the issue is still about the 2 CL places and resulting income. Therefore, 3 are a crowd... ;)

You Gavroi have turned Kokkalis to a semi-divine figure though! And koskotas before him and so on and so forth... Sucess (no matter what the ackground) brings the religious moto "Believe but dont ask questions"

We, gavroi, have learned to live under a rain of false accusations.

As for the 100 year war, as I described it and you named it, well, I will definitelly make sure to remind my grand children that NOONE tried to help AEK in this ordeal.

You have the right to be uninformed, misinformed, plain wrong. You have also the right to misconstrue and misinform. Rational people do not exercise any of these rights, in particular, they abstain from misinforming young minds.

If PAO and Olympiakos wanted a good, clean, strong, and fair championship, AEK would be necessary. But this gives me the sign that the issue is still about the 2 CL places and resulting income. Therefore, 3 are a crowd...

There you go again, pining for good old POK. A healty championship would feature several (~14) roughly equal teams. In a heathy championship, losing a game against Xanthi, in Xanthi, would not be perceived as a great catastrophe because every team would expect to lose several such games.

And plus know also that AEK1924 deposed accusation for fraud one year ago .... Till now the State has done absolute nothing and the Accusation Form lays somewhere in a drawer.

So those, who did not pay the public debts in those times..... have privatised AEK's Treasury...... But against these people.... nothing happens....

Impeccable logic except for two things:

1) When a business, such as a PAE, is sold, the price reflects the perceived value of the business and depends on the outstanding debts which are assumed by the new owner.

2) The Justice system in Greece (and not only) is slow and presumably independent of the legislative and the executive. And as far as I know, some matters go to court only when someone, with a legal interest in the matter at hand, sues. We probably need a Greek lawyer to tell us what is what in this case but adults come eventually to understand that this is not a perfect world and the State cannot remedy every real or imagined problem.

So I would say that the logic of

- I am hurting, therefore I am right,

- it looks so good, it cannot be wrong

- If you are not to my knowledge helping me, then you are responsible for what happened (eloquently advocated by the Second Mouse)

sound somewhat jejune to me.

We, gavroi, have learned to live under a rain of false accusations.

Now..., how are YOU certain they are false!?

You have the right to be uninformed, misinformed, plain wrong.  You have also the right to misconstrue and misinform.  Rational people do not exercise any of these rights, in particular, they abstain from misinforming young minds.

Instead of calling me uninformed, and for the sake of the poor children... Inform me! ... Please?

There you go again, pining for good old POK.  A healty championship would feature several (~14) roughly equal teams.  In a heathy championship, losing a game against Xanthi, in Xanthi, would not be perceived as a great catastrophe because every team would expect to lose several such games.

In my eyes losing at Xanthi was not catastropic neither for you lot, nor for the health of the championship. The important part part missing from the prescription though is whether Xanthi, or any Xanthi for that matter, can keep up this trend to the end, and not fold under other types of pressure.

If not. Its a step towards the right direction.

--

Abi,

AEK was there before this government, before the previous, and before their leaders or members were even born.

It will, hopefully be there, long after we are all fertiliser for plants and worm food.

Even at their worse, Athletic Clubs offer some social services beyond profit and entertainment that not many other social institutions can.

They deserve to be protected.

Especially in cases when the caretakers of today have nothing to do with those who created the trouble.

Especially when the state turned a blind eye to it and despite the relevant change in shift in politics the state needs to have continuity and take its obligations on board with sensitivity and not absolut tactics.

OK, if the caretakers of a neoClassic house in the middle of Athens were useless, if they did owe money, if they left it to rot, and so on and so forth, does the State have the right to demolish it?

Especially when the new owner tries to fortify its pillars again?

Especially when HE is not the one who left it to rot!

Especially when it is of interest even to those who believe more in the beauty of slightly different Architecture?

Think about it.

Esteemed Mouse:

Now..., how are YOU certain they are false!?

You described the feelings of the OSFP supporters towards Kokkalis. Concerning my feelings, I am the ultimate authority, barring the cases when my acts point otherwise. The feelings of other OSFP supporters I know are much closer to mine than to the picture you are painting. Argue, if you wish, that your overall perception is better than mine. All I can put forth is what I know.

Instead of calling me uninformed, and for the sake of the poor children... Inform me! ... Please?

You may be globally the most informed of the people and you may be right, as well, about the targets of your latest salvo, God does not confer with me. Nevertheless, it is up to you to substantiate the accusations you throw right and left, not to your audience to prove a negative. Moreover, I included in my first message a pointer to Tegopoylina that raises specific and troubling questions, quite at odds with what is written here. I was hoping that you would read it and comment on it rather than engage in a discussion in which the parables and accusations abound but information remains scarce.

ABOUT Xanthi: I am afraid I either did not express myself well or you did not read me carefully. In a healthy championship there would be many losses, at home and away from home. That the OSFPs of this world expect to defeat the small teams nearly 100% of the time is unhealthy. Let me put it otherwise: There is no pride in aspiring to be the champion if the majority of your opponents are a bunch of weaklings.

On the future of AEK: It is extremely desirable that AEK do well. The AEK do well provision admits more than one interpretation and yours may or may not be truest.

ABOUT the parable of the houses:

Houses are at times demolished. And your description of Demis the savior may not fit reality all that well. Please read the Tegopoylina, if you have not read it already, and address their points, if you have any information on the subject.

Esteemed Mouse:

You described the feelings of the OSFP supporters towards Kokkalis. Concerning my feelings, I am the ultimate authority, barring the cases when my acts point otherwise. The feelings of other OSFP supporters I know are much closer to mine than to the picture you are painting. Argue, if you wish, that your overall perception is better than mine. All I can put forth is what I know.

You may be globally the most informed of the people and you may be right, as well, about the targets of your latest salvo, God does not confer with me. Nevertheless, it is up to you to substantiate the accusations you throw right and left, not to your audience to prove a negative. Moreover, I included in my first message a pointer to Tegopoylina that raises specific and troubling questions, quite at odds with what is written here. I was hoping that you would read it and comment on it rather than engage in a discussion in which the parables and accusations abound but information remains scarce.

ABOUT Xanthi: I am afraid I either did not express myself well or you did not read me carefully. In a healthy championship there would be many losses, at home and away from home. That the OSFPs of this world expect to defeat the small teams nearly 100% of the time is unhealthy. Let me put it otherwise: There is no pride in aspiring to be the champion if the majority of your opponents are a bunch of weaklings.

On the future of AEK: It is extremely desirable that AEK do well. The AEK do well provision admits more than one interpretation and yours may or may not be truest.

ABOUT the parable of the houses:

Houses are at times demolished. And your description of Demis the savior may not fit reality all that well. Please read the Tegopoylina, if you have not read it already, and address their points, if you have any information on the subject.

I said I would inform my Children

You replied that Its my right to missinform them

I asked you to correct me

And all that on the subject that no other club is willing to stand by AEK at this moment and even might try to make it all worse for AEK...

We were not talking about Fan feelings towards Kokkalis... Or at least not at that point when you suggested I would misinform ...

--

Demis is no messiah! He simply has the right to try and turn AEK fortunes around. Even if AEK, the club is wrong in the face of the law.

Others have been wrong in the past. And they all walked - almost - free of any engagement.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived