Phantis Forums

Fenerbahce Thread

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goalllllllllllllllllllll

Mateja Kezmannnn

Mehmet Yozgatli crossed very nicely and directly to the Kezman and Kezman scored easily...

Mehmet Yozgatli Rulezzz! :D

Difference between Kerim and him is obvious! How many good crosses do u remember from Kerim zengin? :tdown:

Nice Goal...

FB 2-0 Kayseri ---> Minute 24 :whistle:

Hey we are playing with 1 less player!!!

And i cant see a ref in the match!

:angry: :tdown: Somebody was talking about that a ref showed them easy cards from 6s thread? Watch this game!

Anyways we will win this game 4-0 5-1 or something like that. Sounds hard to believe but that is my guess

Goalllllllllllllll

ALEXXXX DEEEE SOUZAAAAAAA

Deivid assisted and Alex didnt miss and scored. He sends his goals to his just borned daughter(today).

Triple congratulations to him ;). For 2 goals and his daughter :hypocrite:

It is close to my guess...

FB 4-1 KAys

And stil 3-4 min to go... 1 more goal pls :tup:

LEGEND IS BACK ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

just before your third goal, a Kayseri goal is called off for offside.. the Kayseri player was at least a meter on.. :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: these linesmen make me crazy!!

• 2 weeks later...

Fenerbahce beat Italian Palermo which is in the second league of italian league B)

It was not just a win, we trampled them and taught them how to play football ;)

:whistle: :whistle: FENERBAHCE 3-0 Palermo !!! :whistle: :whistle:

We also missed many chances, one of our goal didnt count because of refree's offside flag which was not a right decision for many people.

Now whole world knows who is the best team in Turkey :tup:

Because none of 6s fans claim that they are better since they sux in europe and also games between Fenerbahce and 6s :D

They lost to French Bordeaux which is in a bad position in their league (8th in France league... Also U know the difference between French and Italian leagues ;) )

Now tell me who is ur daddy? :whistle: :tup:

And who turned to their mother's league? :LOL: :LOL:

i just want to celebrate FeBe for their win but THEIR STUPID MANAGEMENT doesn't let us do so..

FeBe Vice Chairman "helikopter pisti kafalı" Nihat Ozdemir said after the Palermo match (!) that everybody should keep an eye on Trabzonspor-Fenerbahce game's referee Bulent Demirlek. He added that they lost last year's cup because of Demirlek.

GO TO HELL YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!! WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU THAT INCREASE TENSIONS AND FOR NO REASON!!

1. gecmise mazi derler..

2. herkes o macta hakemin ters bi karar vermedini BI-LI-YOR.

3. o zaman o macta size iki tane tikan Tumer'i niye aldiniz?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i just want to celebrate FeBe for their win but THEIR STUPID MANAGEMENT doesn't let us do so..

FeBe Vice Chairman "helikopter pisti kafalı" Nihat Ozdemir said after the Palermo match (!) that everybody should keep an eye on Trabzonspor-Fenerbahce game's referee Bulent Demirlek. He added that they lost last year's cup because of Demirlek.

GO TO HELL YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!! WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU THAT INCREASE TENSIONS AND FOR NO REASON!!

1. gecmise mazi derler..

2. herkes o macta hakemin ters bi karar vermedini BI-LI-YOR.

3. o zaman o macta size iki tane tikan Tumer'i niye aldiniz??  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

U say things like that(like son of a bitch etc.) and u and ur stupid friends got angry when I say cow to ur cow player INEK Saban? :tup:

Ayrica nerenle dinliyorsun anlamadim ama orda Ozdemir merkez hakem komiteisnin bile adamin haksiz bir kararla kupamiza maal oldugunu kabul ettigini, belirtti. Daha neye konusuyorsun?

Bu senede yine golumuz verilmedi bjk'ye karsi. ulusoysuz siktirsin gitsin bizimkilerde konusmasin BU KADAR BASIT!!! Biz adil yonetim istiyoruz!!! Pislik ittifaklar ve hakkinda sikeden dolayi pekcok davasi bulunan bir federasyon istemiyoruz!!! Anlayin artik!

And btw if you can get a good result on champions league be sure i will congratulate you guys too ;). But as u generally do, when u get a bad result in europe it is my right to make a fun of your team!!! You SUCK man GET OVER IT!

Year of uefa victory passed! :tdown:

Archived