Phantis Forums

Fenerbahce Thread

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should have put this in here instead of the GS category. Still this cracks me up :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Schevchenko "I have mixed feeling"

Posted Image

Chelsea new transfer, the Ukranian star Andrei Schevchenko revealed that he watched the Fenerbahce-Dynamo Kiev yesterday with very mixed feelings. The famous player said that he wanted, as an ex-player of this club and as an Ukranian, Dynamo to qualify but on another hand, he would have been glad to see Fenerbahce qualify and be in Chelsea group. Thus, he would have got the guarantee to be the Champions League top scorer

As known, the Ukranian star, who was Italian side AC Milan striker, became Champions League top scorer last season with an impressive total of 9 goals. Because 5 out of his 9 goals had been scored to Fenerbahce, other teams players had protested arguing there was an unfair competition.

Because of the elimination of Fenerbahce, the plans of the player are down, and the experts are telling him he now has to work hard if he wants to reach the top scorer position again.

I should have put this in here instead of the GS category. Still this cracks me up :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

Schevchenko "I have mixed feeling"

Posted Image

Chelsea new transfer, the Ukranian star Andrei Schevchenko revealed that he watched the Fenerbahce-Dynamo Kiev yesterday with very mixed feelings. The famous player said that he wanted, as an ex-player of this club and as an Ukranian, Dynamo to qualify but on another hand, he would have been glad to see Fenerbahce qualify and be in Chelsea group. Thus, he would have got the guarantee to be the Champions League top scorer

As known, the Ukranian star, who was Italian side AC Milan striker, became Champions League top scorer last season with an impressive total of 9 goals. Because 5 out of his 9 goals had been scored to Fenerbahce, other teams players had protested arguing there was an unfair competition.

Because of the elimination of Fenerbahce, the plans of the player are down, and the experts are telling him he now has to work hard if he wants to reach the top scorer position again.

Even after losing 3 more points? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ts 3-1 gs :tup: :tup: :whistle: :tup: :tup:

people sometimes think they are too clever.. just like Daum, just like Azize, just like... oh.. they are all Fenertzides.. what a coincidence!!  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

I will ask this question again (as i just asked in turkish league thread)

Is that u saying this? :whistle: I hope u are clever enough to understand what i mean :whistle: :LOL: :LOL:

u and ur friends all try to oppose me and my ideas but guess what u guys are the one who gets a kicked to their asses :whistle:

Dont mess with me buddy or call more friends to make more clever oppositions :P B)

Man u relli have to consider what u have to write dont u? :LOL: :LOL:

Are all fenerli's like that or is that just u? :tup: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

relli? :LOL: :LOL: see here is your answer :tup: I love to turn back and edit if i write something wrong like "relli" ;)

understand? Or do i have to explain it 5 or 10 times more to make u understand ;)

van Nistelrooy: Is it contagious??

When asked about his opinions after the Dynamo Kyiv game which Real Madrid won 5-1, the Dutch forward Ruud van Nistelrooy said he was truely shocked at the result.

here are the words of the Dutch striker:

I'm so glad we won convincingly but I'm in sort of a shock as well. I mean, I have played against the Dynamo side several times in the Champions League and I have never seen them surrender so easily. We drew with them twice when I was at PSV and we shared the spoils three years ago when I was playing for Man Utd. But now.. What has stricken them?? I don't know!

right here the reporter intervenes and says that Dynamo eliminated Fenerbahce in the qualifiers to the Champions League. van Nistelrooy then says: "Oh, it's the team we scored six against two years ago!! Damn it!! I got it!! They are so horrible that any team that plays them is affected badly! That explain why Dynamo was on such a low tonight. That also explains why Man Utd couldn't make past the group stages last season!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the 29-year-old striker then learnt that Capello's favourite team in Turkey was Fener and instantly asked to be transfer listed... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

FENERBAHCE-BURSASPOR: 0-1 :D :D :D

Bursaspor recorded their first win against Fenerbahce away in 37 years to send Saracoglu into riot..

The Board, Zico, Deivid and Diego Lugano were booed off the field by Turkey's "kadir kıymet bilen taraftar toplulugu" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: !!

as Fenersk says in our thread...

GOOOO BURSA GOOOOO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

wow.........did Fenerbahce get quite the UEFA draw.....

Newcastle

Celta

Palermo

Fenerbahce

Eintracht

thats the group of HELL.

it's a strange group.. very tough for Fener as well.. could well qualify or could well be a raping overall.. :unsure:

Beşiktaş's group is tough as well.. Brugge, Tottenham, Dinamo Bucureşti, Leverkusen.. :(

First post, anyway, I am glad Newcastle do not have to travel to Istanbul, ssen a few videos from the 6-0 thrashing of Galatasary and that one with 33 passes or more before they score, should not be worried at St James's. btw Hello

Archived