Phantis Forums

Fenerbahce Thread

oh that 6-0 was a long time ago and a fluke.

The game after that they got raped 4-1 (typical european fashion for them)

Newcastle will win 2-0.

btw Newcastle: best beer in england. :tup:

about drako's statements..

1. it was ABSOLUTELY a fluke and a result of TERIM's 1-4-5 tactic.. :o

2. raping.. which one?? 4-1 PAO, 6-2 MAN UTD, 4-2 LYON, 0-2 MTK, 0-4 SHEVA... :LOL:

3. not 2-0.. Fener will score but get raped: 4-1.. :D

4. ABSOLUTELY!!! :tup:

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow.........did Fenerbahce get quite the UEFA draw.....

Newcastle

Celta

Palermo

Fenerbahce

Eintracht

thats the group of HELL.

it's a strange group.. very tough for Fener as well.. could well qualify or could well be a raping overall.. :unsure:

Beşiktaş's group is tough as well.. Brugge, Tottenham, Dinamo Bucureşti, Leverkusen.. :(

Beşiktaş's group is tough as well.. Brugge, Tottenham, Dinamo Bucureşti, Leverkusen??

What?? :LOL: :LOL:

Come on man maybe it can be tough when u look at other groups but u cant compare it with our group....

1.group team(Leverkusen)---> Lost to our "5th group(torba)" team this year and they are not good in the standings of Bundesliga

Brugge and Dinamo not even coming from a country which has a good quality league and they dont even have a success...

And bjk joined as 3rd so they are in a group way easier than we do...

-------------------------------------------

On the other hand,

We got teams from the best leagues of europe and probably the world... Spain, England, Germany and Italy

This group is obviously "Group of Death." BBC said NU's group harder than Liverpool's :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Also look at any team forum that are in our group they all afraid of us and complaining to their luck :D... Yeah that obviosly sux to get a team with "Kezman, Lugano, Alex, 6 Turkish national, Appiah from the 4. group...

First post, anyway, I am glad Newcastle do not have to travel to Istanbul, ssen a few videos from the 6-0 thrashing of Galatasary and that one with 33 passes or more before they score, should not be worried at St James's. btw Hello

Hey,

Welcome to this forum. I guess u are a NU fan... First game will be exciting... Yeah u guys are lucky to not play in here...

We generally have a great atmosphere which makes our team play *2 or 3 times better...

By the way our stadium is one of the best of Europe...

and we prove it by today's decision...

2009 UEFA CUP FINAL WILL BE ON OUR STADIUM ;)

by the way our stadium is one of the best of Europe...

oh.. that's great news!! :tup:

if i won't be at the military service then, i would go to watch the game.. ;)

by the way our stadium is one of the best of Europe...

oh.. that's great news!! :tup:

if i won't be at the military service then, i would go to watch the game.. ;)

Military? Oh i should be more respectful from now on :tup:

Just kidding :D We are rivals so i need to be able to answer ur unrespectful messages with the same way :D :box:

oh that 6-0 was a long time ago and a fluke.

The game after that they got raped 4-1 (typical european fashion for them)

Newcastle will win 2-0.

btw Newcastle: best beer in england. :tup:

about drako's statements..

1. it was ABSOLUTELY a fluke and a result of TERIM's 1-4-5 tactic.. :o

2. raping.. which one?? 4-1 PAO, 6-2 MAN UTD, 4-2 LYON, 0-2 MTK, 0-4 SHEVA... :LOL:

3. not 2-0.. Fener will score but get raped: 4-1.. :D

4. ABSOLUTELY!!! :tup:

1- Thats the same way we got raped by Man U. :D You have to take risks when u are behind. And when u play more better team than urs Like Man U. or Fenerbahce (for you :LOL: ) its obvious that u will got a kick to ur ass :tup:

2- Maybe u can count how we beat PSV (3-0), Sparta Praha(in both games), Man. U.(3-0), the game which we ended Man U's home winning run record by beating them ;) and some others :)

3- It will be a close game. I reckon 2-2 draw :)

4- No comment :D

@ Drakos

Yes 6-0 is old (actually not older than gs's uefa success), but u cant claim that last year's 4-0 rape(would be 7-0, if our shoots wouldnt hit to post :D) is old :tup:

Probably we will add another victory this year too :D ;)

You are welcome to discuss the UEFA cup matches with fellow Newcastle fans here, I don't think we have ever had another European fan on here. :tup:

Newcastle Fans Forum

Yea i also looked for that but i dont think there is another NU fan :(

And I also tried to join ur forum but it said "we are not accepting anymore registration."

They probably afraid of us. Because u guys think that we generally attack ur forums and talk like hooligans. To be honest yes we do at least gs fans do, i saw it many times.

But FB fans are different. We generally dont do that. We only did it to Kiev forums just because they did bad things on their forum. Such as writing bad things about Ataturk (Biggest and Best Turk) and cursed our national and religious things...

Anyways, Lets turn back to our issue :D Will emre be up for the game between u and us? :box: We want to kick his ass again. It's been long time that we couldnt since he was playing for foreign teams ;) I mean he is used to lose against us :tup:

2- Maybe u can count how we beat PSV (3-0), Sparta Praha(in both games), Man. U.(3-0), the game which we ended Man U's home winning run record by beating them ;) and some others :)

what others?? :LOL:

you beat PSV 3-0 and scored all three goals after Hesselink's red card..

do not even mention the 3-0 win against Man Utd.. as they came to play with their U-15 team.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: the maddest moment in that game was when a friend in the dorm screamed when Serhat missed a good chance to make it 4-0 in the stoppage time: "Oh! s%$#!! We would have taken the aggregate lead!" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sparta prague was crap that year and is going crappier every year in fact.. :tdown:

your one and only worhty success in europe for a long long time.. 0-1 vs Man Utd.. Bolic shoots it deflects off the heel of David May and somehow flies over Schmeichel.. great job!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

just to teach you a history lesson..

Hertha BSC-Galatasaray: 1-4 1999

Galatasaray-Milan: 3-2 1999

Dortmund-Galatasaray: 0-2 2000

Mallorca-Galatasaray: 1-4 2000

Galatasaray-Leeds: 2-0 2000

Galatasaray-Arsenal: 4-1 p. 2000

Galatasaray-Milan: 2-0 2001

Galatasaray-Real Madrid: 3-2 2001

Galatasaray-Lazio: 1-0 2001

Galatasaray-Juventus: 2-0 2003

:nw: :nw: CIMBOM :nw: :nw:

funny pic....

i always thought Fenerciler were probably the type of people into hayvanseks

:LOL: :LOL:

drako, your Turkish is getting good everytime I see you!! :LOL:

oh, by the way, it's interesting to see Fenersk's reaction to this post is just a funtime picture.. trying to change the reality?? :LOL: it'll always stay there wuteva you do my friend!! ;)

what others?? 

you beat PSV 3-0 and scored all three goals after Hesselink's red card..

do not even mention the 3-0 win against Man Utd.. as they came to play with their U-15 team..    the maddest moment in that game was when a friend in the dorm screamed when Serhat missed a good chance to make it 4-0 in the stoppage time: "Oh! s%$#!! We would have taken the aggregate lead!"   

sparta prague was crap that year and is going crappier every year in fact.. 

your one and only worhty success in europe for a long long time.. 0-1 vs Man Utd.. Bolic shoots it deflects off the heel of David May and somehow flies over Schmeichel.. great job!!   

just to teach you a history lesson..

Hertha BSC-Galatasaray: 1-4 1999

Galatasaray-Milan: 3-2 1999

Dortmund-Galatasaray: 0-2 2000

Mallorca-Galatasaray: 1-4 2000

Galatasaray-Leeds: 2-0 2000

Galatasaray-Arsenal: 4-1 p. 2000

Galatasaray-Milan: 2-0 2001

Galatasaray-Real Madrid: 3-2 2001

Galatasaray-Lazio: 1-0 2001

Galatasaray-Juventus: 2-0 2003

funny pic....

i always thought Fenerciler were probably the type of people into hayvanseks

:LOL:  :LOL:

drako, your Turkish is getting good everytime I see you!! :LOL:

oh, by the way, it's interesting to see Fenersk's reaction to this post is just a funtime picture.. trying to change the reality?? :LOL: it'll always stay there wuteva you do my friend!! ;)

what others??

Goog Luck to FENERBAHCE on tomorrow's game against Newcastle.

After Zico finally decided to set his team as 4-5-1 instead of 4-3-1-2, I started to believe that we can have a good result in england. Also he finally figured that kerim is not a suitable and experienced player on DR . Hopefully Serkan Balci will play. But i dont think so:( Probably onder will play instead of him.

At least he should start with him by putting him to midfield.. I hope everything will be ok for us :tup: :tup:

Good luck Again ;) Probably we will need :rolleyes:

Goog Luck to FENERBAHCE on tomorrow's game against Newcastle.

After Zico finally decided to set his team as 4-5-1 instead of 4-3-1-2, I started to believe that we can have a good result in england. Also he finally figured that kerim is not a suitable and experienced player on DR . Hopefully Serkan Balci will play. But i dont think so:( Probably onder will play instead of him.

At least he should start with him by putting him to midfield.. I hope everything will be ok for us :tup: :tup:

Good luck Again ;) Probably we will need :rolleyes:

we really need coefficient points from both you and Beşiktaş because it seems Galatasaray is in deep trouble! a draw will suit Fener nicely and Beşiktaş has to win to make a good start!!

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!! THEY NEED IT!! :tup:

i believe that gjk will win. Any other result should be dissapointing for them since tot. is the last team of the group and since they will play this game at their(bjks) stadium. If they wanna pass this group and dont end as 4th or 5th as they did in last 2 seasons in easy groups.

For us, I am still hopefull that we can get at least 1 points. Because he finally figure out that Kerim and Deivid sucks :tdown: 4-4-1-1 will be great for us and we will be more powerful on the midfield. I hope Serkan will play in midfield. Mehmet yozgatli is ok too but he cant make press and run as much as Serkan do. ;)

i believe that gjk will win. Any other result should be dissapointing for them since tot. is the last team of the group and since they will play this game at their(bjks) stadium. If they wanna pass this group and dont end as 4th or 5th as they did in last 2 seasons in easy groups.

For us, I am still hopefull that we can get at least 1 points. Because he finally figure out that Kerim and Deivid sucks :tdown: 4-4-1-1 will be great for us and we will be more powerful on the midfield. I hope Serkan will play in midfield. Mehmet yozgatli is ok too but he cant make press and run as much as Serkan do. ;)

i just can't believe you!! Kerim has been Fener's most consistent player this year.. he had just one bad game vs Ankaraspor and became the "gunah kecisi".. we did this to Mehmet Guven and Ferhat this year as well and THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO GET YOUNGSTERS GOING! :nono:

Beşiktaş 0-1 down by 43' already and playing like real crap!! Fahri is playing on the right wing and Serdar as a DM.. Tigana is really nuts, man! :rolleyes:

FeBe really put up a great fight surprisingly but a mistake by Ruştu unfortunately led to another loss for Turkish teams this week! We've made 0 out of 3.. REZILI OF THE DOGS is what describes our situation at best! :tdown:

i just can't believe you!! Kerim has been Fener's most consistent player this year.. he had just one bad game vs Ankaraspor and became the "gunah kecisi".. we did this to Mehmet Guven and Ferhat this year as well and THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO GET YOUNGSTERS GOING! :nono:

Beşiktaş 0-1 down by 43' already and playing like real crap!! Fahri is playing on the right wing and Serdar as a DM.. Tigana is really nuts, man! :rolleyes:

No way! I have been saying this from the 2nd game of his. He looked like he was playing good. Because he scored with the help of his luck. And it is not even his original position. He doesnt know what a defender should do. He is always 5-6 meters away of his man. When we play with a team which uses his left wing efficiently u can see that clearly. Because whne they dont he normally dont do mistakes. And u guys again saw how Onder is way better than him. And i claim that serkan can be even better than onder since serkan is better in his offencive dribblings

About game, it was a fantastic game. I have hardly see a faster game than tthis one. Every player in both teams run their asses of.

Kezman didnt score but he was superb for me. He makes press more than our ex-footballer Nobre who was famous with his press.

We lost unluckily many people even NUFC fans agreed with it and we deserved at least 1 point. And actually it is normal to lose since we are not ready and we were playing with the best (in uefa standings) team of this group.

If i were zico i wouldnt let Ugur play while keeping Serkan in the bench :angry:

To summarize, we deserved at least 1 point, we were way passionate than our most of the games. We were just unlucky <_<

Real dissapointment is bjk which couldnt be able to beat the easiest team of the group in home game and also which they get a huge support from their fans

Real dissapointment is bjk which couldnt be able to beat the easiest team of the group in home game and also which they get a huge support from their fans

whilst I agree that Beşiktaş was hugely disapponting, I wouldn't say Tottenham is the easiest team in their group. They might have come out of Pot 5 but they are better than Club Brugge and probably Dinamo Bucureşti. I think Beşiktaş will NOT qualify for the next round with this result..

It is a wiev of an outsider so our fenerli frend maynt like it but Edu Drecana is not good enough to be at Fener. He made too many mistakes at yersterday's game and I would pick Turaci any day over him. Kerim Zengin is better as a right midfielder and he neds to play in stead of Yozgatli.

It is a wiev of an outsider so our fenerli frend maynt like it but Edu Drecana is not good enough to be at Fener. He made too many mistakes at yersterday's game and I would pick Turaci any day over him. Kerim Zengin is better as a right midfielder and he neds to play in stead of Yozgatli.

I am respectful to people's opinions as long as they are respectful too ;)

But it is also my right to disagree or agree. I can agree with u on Onder would be better instead of edu. But i am not agree with u that he played bad and made too many mistakes on yesterday's game. Both Lugano and Edu played well on yesterday's game.

I also insist on Kerim is not good enough to play in right wing or defence as long as we have Yozgatli and Serkan Balci. Both are more experienced and better players than him.

Archived