Phantis Forums

Fenerbahce Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After late drama today, Fener clawing back the equaliser on 85' and Sivasspor cancelling out Galatasaray's goal in the 90', Fenerbahce have been crowned champions of the Turkish Turkcell Superleague in Season 2006-07.

Congratulations to all the Fener fans and players.. B)

We, Turkish football, will have to put up with Azize for a few more years. He would resign if his team lost the title and would come back again for the 189th time.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

CHAMPIONNNN :nw:

FENERBAHCEEEE :nw:

GO GURHAN GOOOO!!! :LOL: :tup:

Bursa kicked their longtime enemy bjk's ass hard :tup:

So 1 point was enough for us and we got it :D

That was a miracle championship when we think we had a manager like Zico and !super forward! Deivid and shitty refrees which didnt give our 9-10 penalties and 15-20 red cards to our opponents! I am not exaggerating! I can prove :D

congratulations again but your !super forward! Deivid made you the champion.. ;)

So what?

He is still !super forward! :D

I wish Zico would give half of those chances to Semih, I am sure he would do way better ;). Also check clear goal opportunities that he missed in this match too ;)

• 3 months later...

Alex and Lugano is back so Fenerbahce and me is back! :)

Fenerbahce 1-0 Anderlecht

Goal: '32 Alexxxxxxxxx :nw:

long missed! where've you been? :) especially while neco is away at military service.. ;)

the first thing he'll do when he comes back is to change his name for sure :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

good win against Anderlecht but even if you will go thru this round --which you will cuz RSC is simply hapless-- it'll be bloody hard in the CL groups for you.. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

so Fener is through to the group stage (because the world didnt have enough bad news as it was)

saw first goal of Fener in Belgium.....

I dont know who the defender is but hes an absolute moron......He could have gotten the goal off as offsides had he moved up (normal for those still ball situations to move UP when cleared) but instead he hung back behind the whole defense..........and the BEST part was as he noticed the play, walked to the goal line, then eventually STEPPED past the goal line (making any Fenerbahce player offside literally impossible) and had the nerve to raise his hand for offside (watch the replay, his hand shoots up when for some reason hes behind the goal line with the whole defensive line and Fener attackers ahead of him...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

he must watch the replay and feel like the dumbest man in football.....cant say i blame him, who steps BACK keeping an opposing player ONSIDE then raises their hand to appeal for offside???

so Fener is through to the group stage (because the world didnt have enough bad news as it was)

I dont know who the defender is but hes an absolute moron......He could have gotten the goal off as offsides had he moved up (normal for those still ball situations to move UP when cleared) but instead he hung back behind the whole defense..........and the BEST part was as he noticed the play, walked to the goal line, then eventually STEPPED past the goal line (making any Fenerbahce player offside literally impossible) and had the nerve to raise his hand for offside (watch the replay, his hand shoots up when for some reason hes behind the goal line with the whole defensive line and Fener attackers ahead of him...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

he must watch the replay and feel like the dumbest man in football.....cant say i blame him, who steps BACK keeping an opposing player ONSIDE then raises their hand to appeal for offside???

you're spot on about that idiot player.. strangely he is the best player of belgium in the past two seasons :LOL: :LOL: but still it should not overshadow the good display of fener at vanden stock stadium.. Deniz Baris was simply spectacular as he played out his heart and closed down all gaps caused by the ineffective Aurelio and made a great assist in the second goal.. Congrats Fener! B)

I dont know who the defender is but hes an absolute moron......He could have gotten the goal off as offsides had he moved up (normal for those still ball situations to move UP when cleared) but instead he hung back behind the whole defense..........and the BEST part was as he noticed the play, walked to the goal line, then eventually STEPPED past the goal line (making any Fenerbahce player offside literally impossible) and had the nerve to raise his hand for offside (watch the replay, his hand shoots up when for some reason hes behind the goal line with the whole defensive line and Fener attackers ahead of him...... :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

he must watch the replay and feel like the dumbest man in football.....cant say i blame him, who steps BACK keeping an opposing  player ONSIDE then raises their hand to appeal for offside???

you're spot on about that idiot player.. strangely he is the best player of belgium in the past two seasons :LOL: :LOL: but still it should not overshadow the good display of fener at vanden stock stadium.. Deniz Baris was simply spectacular as he played out his heart and closed down all gaps caused by the ineffective Aurelio and made a great assist in the second goal.. Congrats Fener! B)
congrats galata too :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For some reason yesterday after the other game I watched (Roma-MU) I had a feeling Fenerbahce was going to win this one, or at least draw it ...

But now all Chelsea needs is one goal in England ...

Anyway congrats to all Fener fans for a nice win!

For some reason yesterday after the other game I watched (Roma-MU) I had a feeling Fenerbahce was going to win this one, or at least draw it ...

But now all Chelsea needs is one goal in England ...

Anyway congrats to all Fener fans for a nice win!

You mean a 1-0 victory, of course.

Not gonna happen, I bet Fener will beat them, and good for them too. Let them trounce all the English sides they can, as far as I'm concerned.

I usually root for the underdog, but especially so in this case. Besides my disdain for Premiership clubs, I like Fener, lotsa spunk and exciting players with heart and passion. They interviewed the British dude who scored in the match, he coolly stated that they can get the win at Stamford Bridge.

Congats Fener on the big result, but I feel more good results are coming.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived