Phantis Forums

Fenerbahce Thread

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Fenerbahce lose again..last in group.

Amazing......Fenerbahce was SO much better last year, and the owners really must be total idiots. Firing Zico after first success in Europe (and very impressive one) .... because they missed the title? Who cares the team had potential, and they broke it. Fener management are idiots. Dont change something good, because it didnt win the title. The team went to quarterfinals in Champions League, and in the league took 2nd place and qualified for Champions League again...

Fenerbahce lose again..last in group.

Amazing......Fenerbahce was SO much better last year, and the owners really must be total idiots. Firing Zico after first success in Europe (and very impressive one) .... because they missed the title? Who cares the team had potential, and they broke it. Fener management are idiots. Dont change something good, because it didnt win the title. The team went to quarterfinals in Champions League, and in the league took 2nd place and qualified for Champions League again...

Maybe the reason the president of Fenerbahce ''Aziz Yıldırım'' is a rich contractor he is expert of concrete but we can't say the same for football...

• 3 months later...

Fenerbahce-Kocaelispor: 1-1 (Roberto Carlos'3 / Julio Cesar'87)

another disasspointing result for FeBe -good one for anyone else though :P - and with a game in hand over their four title contenders, they are two adrift. Aragones yesterday on TV said they lost their title chance after this result.

if Sivasspor and Trabzonspor win over Ankaragucu and Galatasaray respectively, I'll also say it's over for both Fener and Galatasaray...

A Gucu - Sivas game getting off in half an hour's time..

another disasspointing result for FeBe -good one for anyone else though :P - and with a game in hand over their four title contenders, they are two adrift. Aragones yesterday on TV said they lost their title chance after this result.

if Sivasspor and Trabzonspor win over Ankaragucu and Galatasaray respectively, I'll also say it's over for both Fener and Galatasaray...

I watched the match yesterday. i can say for the match Kocaelispor lost 2 points against FB meanwhile i dont give any chance to FB which will play derbies outside. FB has to win GS also BJK outside...

Yesterday when i was watching match, there was a children-teenager group was making jokes about Grandfather Aragones and Guiza. When Guiza gets the ball or trying to shoot they were shouting ''Ohh my god he can shoot'' they became to be kid joke, they have to leave Turkey before they start to be more infamous.

I watched the match yesterday. i can say for the match Kocaelispor lost 2 points against FB meanwhile i dont give any chance to FB which will play derbies outside. FB has to win GS also BJK outside...

Yesterday when i was watching match, there was a children-teenager group was making jokes about Grandfather Aragones and Guiza. When Guiza gets the ball or trying to shoot they were shouting ''Ohh my god he can shoot'' they became to be kid joke, they have to leave Turkey before they start to be more infamous.

Mark my words, Fenerbahce is going to beat Beşiktaş away... :o

about Guiza ? :LOL: There are people in this forum who think he is a star and class player.. :LOL: Yeah, I agree.. Some nursery class, probably! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• 2 months later...

Mark my words, Fenerbahce is going to beat Beşiktaş away... :o
so, I was spot on there anyway :tup:

after a terrible season, Fenerbahce have sacked Luis Aragones and replaced him with their former coach Christoph Daum. The German manager will get ?3.1M p/a for three years.

The club yesterday also declared that they officially signed centre-backs Bekir Irtegun and Fabio Bilica from G. Antepspor and Sivasspor respectively. Both players signed three-year contracts but financial details were not disclosed.

Yasin Cakmak headed off to Sivasspor in the player exchange + money deal, bringing Bilica to Kadikoy.

Aragones was a truly stupid decision, and so was letting go of Zico, who did so much with the team. They went to one extreme (signing a coach with ZERO adaptability to Turkey) to another (singing a coach PURELY for adaptability and familiarity)

They wont win next year...

after a complete transfer row with Beşiktaş about the signature of Mehmet Topuz that lasted for 15 days, Fenerbahce finally landed the creative midfielder from Kayserispor for a fee of €7.5M + Gokhan Emreciksin exchanged...

Topuz agrees Kanarya switch

they didn't stop there and signed Ankaraspor's promising left-footed playmaker Ozer Hurmaci for €4.2M + Ozgur Cek and Ilhan Parlak exchanged..

Topuz signed a 3-yr contract worth €2.4M a year while Ozer signed foe €1.1M a year for 5 years.

• 1 month later...

Fenerbahce have brought in left-back/midfielder Andre Santos and central midfielder Cristian Oliveira from Corinthians for ?7.5M and ?5M respectively.

Official Report

superstars??!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

IMO to pay 13.5 milion total is risk for players who don't have European Leauge experience before...

But i think its better then to bring second hand ''Star'' from Europe, we ll see them too.

Fenerbahce interest in Shevchenko is ridiculed by Guardian Football.

In the Times, Fenerbahce have been leafing obsessively through their Euro 2000 Panini sticker album and have become uncontrollably excited about promising centre-forward Andriy Shevchenko. Next up it's Hakan Sukur and David Trezeguet. Gianfranco Zola is skulking around looking strangely sad in his little wooly hat close to the home of Grasshoppers left-back Fabio Daprela.

oh yeah, I love British humour!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Fenerbahce 5-1 Honved

Guiza made hattrick with 3 goals after many monthes people was shouting Guizaa!! Guizaa!! Guizaa!!!

Other goals were scored by Roberto Carlos and Alex De Souza...

New transfers Bilica, Cristian and Dos Santos was at the first 11...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UEFA Cup Group H

Steaua Bucureşti

Fenerbahce SK

FC Twente Enschede

FC Sheriff Tiraspol

I'll say Fener wins all the home games and wins at Sheriff. 12 or 13 points, qualified...

I would say fener loses to Twente and Bucuresti away wins to Sheriff both matches and a draw with Bucresti at home. And finishes the group as the 3th.

UEFA Cup Group H

Steaua Bucureşti

Fenerbahce SK

FC Twente Enschede

FC Sheriff Tiraspol

I'll say Fener wins all the home games and wins at Sheriff. 12 or 13 points, qualified...

I would say fener loses to Twente and Bucuresti away wins to Sheriff both matches and a draw with Bucresti at home. And finishes the group as the 3th.
yes, that's possible after seeing them play with tinerci Guiza for 80 mins.. the cocaineman is in deep trouble!! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Antalyaspor-Fenerbahce: 1-2

Fener made it 7 out of 7 after winning against Antalyaspor thanks to a last gasp goal from the "scorer on duty" Semih Şenturk.

The Canaries took the lead when Kazım Richards put the ball past the keeper on 9 minutes after a terrific link-up play by new signing Mehmet Topuz and Alex. 11 minutes later Tunisian forward Zitouni scored with a diving header after an early cross from Australian left-back Mile Jedinak.

Fenerbahce kept the pressure on and had many chances to take the lead but Guiza failed to capitalise on many occasions.

The breakthrough came, thanks to quite amateurish defending of Antalyaspor, on 90 minutes when straight after a corner kick, Fenerbahce had a 4 against 0 as Semih scored an easy tap in.

Now it's time for us to make it 7 out of 7...

• 2 months later...

Fenerbahce - Sheriff : 1-0

Steaua Bucureşti - FC Twente: 1-1

Group H Standings

Fenerbahce 6:15

FC Twente 6:8

Sheriff FC 6:5

S. Bucureşti 6:3

Possible Teams for Fenerbahce to face in the next round...

AFC Ajax Amsterdam

Lille LOSC

Hamburger SV

Hertha BSC

Fulham

Panathinaikos AO

Villarreal CF

Everton

Club Brugge KV

FC Copenhagen

Athletic Club de Bilbao

Liverpool FC

Rubin Kazan

Standard de Liege

Atletico Madrid CF SAD

Won't Fener vs PAO be nice ?? ;)

• 2 months later...

Lille 2:1 Fenerbahce

*At this match we saw again Guiza is not a skilled scorer.

*Still Daum keeping Semih outside.

Semih wants to leave Fenerbahce, he rejected the new contract...

*Meanwhile it's difficult for Lille to pass Fenerbahce with this basic game...

*Alex De Souza made perfect assists to Guiza during the match but no score from Guiza.

• 3 months later...

A Transfer Fox To Galatasaray by Fenerbahce.

Fenerbahce Transfered Chelsea' young Slovak Player Stoch with 4 years contract. Galatasaray was going on to negotiation with Chelsea fo this footballer for a while. Stoch played in Twente last year as rented and showed a good performance. He will play at this tournument in South Africa and we will find chance to see if again Fenerbahce throw the money to Garbage...

http://fanatik.ekolay.net/Stoch-Fenerbahce...l_34_180314.htm

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fenerbahce is on the verge of signing Udinese striker Antonio Floro Flores according to some sources in Turkish and Italian press.

It will be a 6-month loan deal if it goes through. Fenerbahçe manager Aykut Kocaman said he needed a striker as Daniel Guiza's return from injury was postponed for a second time last Friday.

Floro Flores to Fener?

Archived