Phantis Forums

Fenerbahce Thread

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no but "Kadikoy" used to be Greece :ph34r:

What idiot pays 4.5 million + 3 million a year..... hes terrible.

Come into Greek forums and call Greeks losers oh thats rich...1 season Turkey goes through thanks to Peter Cech and all of a sudden Turkey is the greatest team in the world....

Fenerbahce have announced their new manager, Luis Aragones from Spain... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Fantastic appointment.. Now we're going to have racism problems over here.. Oh wait! Half the Fener team is Brazilian.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

-- for the ones who failed to understand, bless'em, JUST KIDDIN' --

Aragones signs a two-year deal with FB! [Turkish]

Good coach -------- FOR SPAIN.

I just cant see him doing well in Turkey. Hes an old timer Spanish man that is used to only Spanish football and ways.......Moving to Istanbul, coaching Fenerbahce, dealing with these clubs, players, languages....I beleive hell be sacked eventually, it just seems like he doesnt fit there....

But you never know...

GS1905: Also I heard Guiza might be following Aragones to Fener :LOL:

The guy can find trash goals yes and make finishes.......But I seriously dont see the need for such a player on Fener...... Devid is so good and proven, and Senturk is a better player than Guiza, hes reliable in big moments for club and country and a good finisher consitent being Fenerbahce's leading scorer.....

Aragones? Emre? Guiza? Call me crazy, I just feel its a step back......Zico was a good manager, I mean if you can take Fenerbahce to quarterfinals of CL, youre a miracle worker.......beating Sevilla, Inter, Chelsea, PSV, CSKA.... Aragnoes doesnt seem like hes good for adapting, esp at his age, never played or coached out side of Spain... and I can guarantee you and old boy Espanol like him does not speak Turkish...or English for that matter :LOL: and Emre? Why spend so much on Emre when you have Alex and Kazim?

In other Fenerbahce news:

Omer Asik and Semih got drafted in the NBA....

• 2 weeks later...

After deciding not to re-sign Zico -which is a stepback itself- Fenerbahce signed Aragones as manager for two years. The wily old Spaniard will get €3m a year plus bonuses. Aragones, who joins Fenerbahce with the title of European Football Championship, has met with the players of the team yesterday.

Posted Image

Fenerbahce's reported interest in Guiza is still valid but papers write that RCD Mallorca are a bit scared of the fans ever since the sale of Guiza has been on.. Crap by the looks of it!

By the way the Kadikoy-based club has signed Burak Yilmaz from the relegated Manisaspor for an undisclosed fee. Burak joined the Aegean side in January 2008 after an exchange for Filip Holosko brought him from Beşiktaş. He will wear #7 this season for Fenerbahce.

Posted Image

Fenerbahce have completed the signing of Spanish striker Dani Guiza from Real Mallorca.

The 27-year-old has agreed a four-year contract with Fener and will be reunited with former Spain coach Luis Aragones.

Guiza only joined Mallorca last summer from Getafe, but rattled in 27 goals to catch the eye of many of Europe's leading clubs.

Barcelona and Arsenal were linked with a bid, only to be deterred by Mallorca's asking price.

The reported fee of 17.4million euros (

Wow..........quite a big signing from Fener, seeing how he was Spain's top scorer.

He will score goals with Fener.... I do think it will take an awful lot to justify the 18 million euro price tag. I think Guiza will hit 15-20 goals a season for Fener...There are a lot strikers that can hit that for much less...but....you never know....

Guiza in the euro had 2 goals, but I was not really amazed by the guy. He is a simple player with a great nack for goalscoring.

Good for Mallorca, cashing in on Fener's obvious desparation and gettng 18 mil out of them. I do not think he would do particularly great things with Barcelona or Arsenal who have more complete forwards on their team.

Best case, more for Galatasaray fans to laugh at. Fener will be quite the laughing stock throwing millions at Euro champion coach, Spain top scorer to not come out with the title.

• 4 weeks later...

After spending some good €30M in the transfer market for the likes of Luis Aragones, Daniel Guiza, Burak Yilmaz and Emre, Fenerbahce is still interested in signing a defensive midfielder. The bids for Senna and Xabi Alonso, which were both in the range of €15M were rejected by their clubs Villarreal CF and Liverpool FC respectively.

The latest name that came up is 33-year-old Josico from Villarreal CF. The Spanish midfielder who was capped twice reportedly said he wanted to depart from El Madrigal.

Another player that could be in the mix is 27-year-old Brazilian Fernando Menegazzo from FC Girondins de Bordeaux. The French club could sell the player for €6,5M according to reports from the French press.

So as to sign one of those players, the Canaries must part ways with either one or both of out-of-favour players Mateja Kezman, who is in Paris to negotiate with PSG and Claudio Maldonado who clearly is not regarded a part of plans by the Spanish manager Aragones.

• 3 weeks later...

The last years CL Semi Finalist team Fenerbahce win to Partizan ''2-2''&''2-1''and participated on ''Champhions League''

Goals;

Fener,

Semih Şenturk (28),

Alex De Souza (59),

Partizan,

Tošić Zoran (77)

At the Sukru Saracoglu Stadium end of the match Shantel’s Song "Disko Partizani" was playing to celebrate the win :LOL: ...

Other details; Fener funs opened Kosova flags with fenerbahce flags during the match, Fenerbahce keep the control of the game, Partizans forward player Diarra was effective at the forward but the class differance has seen between 2 teams

The last years CL Semi Finalist team Fenerbahce win to Partizan ''2-2''&''2-1''and participated on ''Champhions League''

Goals;

Fener,

Semih Şenturk (28),

Alex De Souza (59),

Partizan,

Tošić Zoran (77)

At the Sukru Saracoglu Stadium end of the match Shantel

GRUP G

Arsenal (İngiltere)

Porto (Portekiz)

FENERBAHCE

D.Kiev (Ukrayna)

FENERBAHCE' MATCH PROGRAME

17 Sep. / Porto - Fenerbahce

30 Sep. / Fenerbahce - Dinamo Kiev

21 Okto. / Fenerbahce - Arsenal

5 Nov. / Arsenal - Fenerbahce

25 Nov. / Fenerbahce - Porto

10 Dec. / Dinamo Kiev - Fenerbahce

I think this is not terrible group fener has chance...

Goals;

Fener,

Semih Şenturk (28),

Alex De Souza (59),

Partizan,

Tošić Zoran (77)

At the Sukru Saracoglu Stadium end of the match Shantel’s Song "Disko Partizani" was playing to celebrate the win :LOL: ...

Other details; Fener funs opened Kosova flags with fenerbahce flags during the match, Fenerbahce keep the control of the game, Partizans forward player Diarra was effective at the forward but the class differance has seen between 2 teams

Sorry, i wanted to say CL Quarter finalist, not semi finalist. As a GS fun its a funny mistake i have made:)

interesting group.......Dinamo this year is pretty good it seems...

4-1 wins vs Spartak, home and away :o

Spartak is no easy rout either.

I dont think Fener will make it this year. Dinamo will be tougher than Partizan, Arsenal are cautious, and Porto Fener will beat in Turkey, but I dont know. They might be a strong Porto this time (it seems like they never are though anymore)

Fener has very good Atmosphere at Sukru Saracoglu Stadium with 50,000 funs i m sure they will have at least 4 points in there but the other is question mark...Mean while if there is a Turkish team playing there is no logic...its very difficult to guess...

Even Kayserispor would eleminate ''Paris Saint German'' on UEFA too this things happened many times...

• 1 month later...

fenerbahce did this to themselves....i am glad because i cheer for Galatasaray, but seriously.......this is all fenerbahce' management fauult for being "hot heads"

1- Aragones was never possible to be a great coach for Fenerbahce.

The man won a Euro ---- with Spain -- who cares? that means seriously nothing when it comes to coaching in turkey. Just because its a better level, doesnt mean hes the right person.

he had never coached or even played outside of Spain. Hes a Spanish Villager practically.......the adjust ment of spain to istanbul is massive. culture, football, organization........couldnt have picked a worse fit.

Zico was doing a fanatastic job....he lost the title....and?

He was the first one to make Fenerbahce a good team in europe, and before they were a total embarassment to Turkey.

Guiza? Was never that good. Hes a good scorer yes....For Mallorca and only mallorca. Hes not a superstar, even though he lead scoring charts, why big teams werent seriously interested in him all these years.....hes not a compelte player.

Emre? The FatBoy? adam Cok kofte yiyor !!!!!! :LOL: hes finished and extermely paid too much....

aman bre Fenerbahce ne hal ! :tup: :P

fenerbahce did this to themselves....i am glad because i cheer for Galatasaray, but seriously.......this is all fenerbahce' management fauult for being "hot heads"

1- Aragones was never possible to be a great coach for Fenerbahce.

The man won a Euro ---- with Spain -- who cares? that means seriously nothing when it comes to coaching in turkey. Just because its a better level, doesnt mean hes the right person.

he had never coached or even played outside of Spain. Hes a Spanish Villager practically.......the adjust ment of spain to istanbul is massive. culture, football, organization........couldnt have picked a worse fit.

Zico was doing a fanatastic job....he lost the title....and?

He was the first one to make Fenerbahce a good team in europe, and before they were a total embarassment to Turkey.

Guiza? Was never that good. Hes a good scorer yes....For Mallorca and only mallorca. Hes not a superstar, even though he lead scoring charts, why big teams werent seriously interested in him all these years.....hes not a compelte player.

Emre? The FatBoy? adam Cok kofte yiyor !!!!!!  :LOL: hes finished and extermely paid too much....

aman bre Fenerbahce ne hal !  :tup: :P

Emre is a scrap player.

It was the biggest mistake to spend this money to him,

Fenerbahce need a leader middle Emre is a spoilt fatboy, for Guiza even he doesnt deserve too much money he is a good player but needs to support from middle and he ll be very alone another detail he is not closed deffanse player, actually Semih is much more better scorer then Guiza...

i am glad you agree!

Guiza? They never needed him!!! Semih Senturk is just as good if not better.

The only difference was the price tag......Fenerbahce is going to pay how many 20 million for Guiza, but hes still only going to score only around the same amount of goals as Semih did at best.....so its a waste of money

Emre they gave some 3 milion a year for I cannot beleive why. Alex is 10x better than Emre. Theyd be smart to pay Alex an extra 1,5 million from Emre's wage just to stay with Fenerbahce more....

Basically all Fenerbahce did was try to buy fancy players with big price tags, that were never that good.

and why did they let Appiah go???? and Aureliio at the same time? Defense Midfield must be having difficulties......

and why did they let Appiah go???? and Aureliio at the same time? Defense Midfield must be having difficulties......

For Appiah after series of injures he went to his country and gained weight that the Doctors of Fenerbahce decided his football life has finished because of some health problems ocuured, also he was very fat and he wanted to leave...

They still beleive for him there is a danger to play football...

Aurellio wanted to leave and fener didnt corrected his salary he was taking less money then many footballers then when he agreed with Betis it was late for Fener to correct to pay more to Aureollio... Another reason he declareted to play La Liga was a dream for him. Probably he dissapointed after leave then fener and send to fener to take him back but Betis didnt allow.

Another gap they send 2. goal keeper because of he asked more money now they are praying for idiot Volkan to not to be more idiot. ( 2. g.k was one of the step g.k of Turkish N.T )

• 5 weeks later...

After rezil(i)* score in Istanbul to Arsenal (2 : 5). Fener got second point in ''London''

Wenger got suprised he was waiting a easy match and to give motivation for his ''babies'' (what a young team is Arsenal!) after draw to ''Totenam'' and lost in premiere league to ''stock city''

Arsenal 0:0 Fenerbahce

1 Arsenal 8

2 Porto 6

3 Dinamo Kiev 5

4 Fenerbahce 2

After Porto' win to Dinamo 1:2 Fener started to hope for CL again. If they win to Porto in Istanbul and Arsenal wins to Dinamo, last matches will be very exciting and there is still a chance for FB.

This night was idiot Volkan' night, this guy has great skill but doesnt have brain... :1eye:

Archived