Phantis Forums

Fenerbahce Thread

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New news for u guys... After we sell Anelka for 12milyon Euro(cash)... Tonight Fenerbahce TV anounced that we made a deal with MATEJA KEZMAN and DEIVID DE SOUZA from sporting lisbon. :tup: :tup:

Both are forward players. U already know Kezman but i guess Deivid is a good forward too. 1.80cm and 77kg. He was a teammate of Alex de souza in Cruziero. Kezman will be in Istanbul today or tomorrow.

Probably we will going to get one more player soon...

I hope they will both adaptate to team easily.

Now we are more powerful even for europe :box: :box: :box:

Fenerbahce have signed contracts with Serbian forward Mateja Kezman and Brazilian striker Deivid.. The Serb, who has been very disappointing in his stints at Chelsea and Atletico Madrid, is going to be at the Ataturk Airport at 19:00 today..

Brazilian striker Deivid, who is Alex's cousin, has also played with his cousin at Cruzeiro and he's a very prolific goalscorer as Fenerbahcesk said. But he has not been able to prove himself at European level. Deivid was a trasnfer target for OSFP last year and was largely discussed in these forums.. ;)

here's the link in English.. Fener signs centenary strikers..

.. and you'll see an interesting subtitle in the page.. it says "DANISH MINNOWS DRAWN IN THE UEFA CUP".. I never knew minnows could call minnows "minnows"... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ANOTHER DRAW     

Gs 2-2 Gaziantepspor

Gs doing well again 

And let me say again

Go Antep GOOOOOOOOO 

u remember this post from somewhere?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

it seems that you have a problem with black-green teams!!

TA-TAN-GA-LAAAAR!!!

2-1 SAKARYA!!! :nw: :nw: :nw:

Ohh man u cant be serious... Do u really think that he elbowed zdravkov? Come on be objective, he didnt even touch him...It was a boru gibi goal :D

What title? U won that title last year with those kind of idiot mistakes of refrees as u always do... Thats why everyone calls your team SAIBESARAY ;) even your friends ts fans and bjk fans :whistle:

Hahaha Nihat Ozdemir is a great guy in personality like ur president... But he is not a jerk like Adnan Polat...on saturday after adnen couldnt find something to blame he said "refree didnt give 4 additional time instead of 2" :LOL: he is really funny man... He is "tassak gec"ing with u :tup:

He didnt do a good job on transfers so he is trying to blame someone else :tdown:

Is that what u really think about "we are not a big club." If so why do u think every news about us,and why always we are the ones in first pages of newspapers? Why everything we do is equal to a big rayting but not urs?

Dont be ridiculous ;)

didn't even touch him!!! wow.. go and get your eyes checked.. or throw out you "at gozlugu"... :LOL: :LOL:

Adnan Polat is a jerk!!! well, let he be at least he does it and it gives some deserved results.. not like your jerks who can easily form a basketball team.. proof: Aziz Yildivim :LOL: , Mahmut Uslu, Ali Sen, Hakan Bilal "Kel"alp :LOL: and of course Nihat Ozdemir!!! but keeping in mind that they're all below 1.70 and all of them are BRAINLESS!!! About Polat, I wanna remind just two things to you..

20:45 and all babies are Fener fans!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ŞAIBESARAY!!! I really never heard anything like that.. what I have heard among BJK, Trabzon and GS fans and even most of Anatolian teams forums, is EZIKBAHCE!!! :LOL: But please do not think it as all of your stupid stuff do.. it's not because you're so big as you assume :LOL: but it's because YOU HAVE VIOLATED ALL RIGHTS OF ALL TEAMS IN TURKEY!!.. WE WON THE TITLE AGAINST YOUR TEAM (I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY AGAINST), YOUR BITCH MANAGEMENT (YOUR TERRORIST PRESIDENT AND HIS "SAZ EKIBI"), THE REMNANTS OF FENER-ASS LICKING BICAKCI FEDERATION (WHICH HAS ALSO TAKEN TURKISH FOOTBALL 10 YEARS BACK) and THEIR SERVANT REFEREES ! ! ! we won it plain and simple!!! so SHUT YOUR F*** UP!!!

Ohh man u cant be serious... Do u really think that he elbowed zdravkov? Come on be objective, he didnt even touch him...It was a boru gibi goal :D

What title? U won that title last year with those kind of idiot mistakes of refrees as u always do... Thats why everyone calls your team SAIBESARAY ;) even your friends ts fans and bjk fans

Since u dont have ability to talk like adults i wont gonna keep arguing with u...

i act like an adult all the time.. go and ask everyone in this forum.. what their opinion on me is.. i just can't stand you and your guys think you're angels!! because you definitely are not!!! :blink: if you look for something i can't stand, check out what you've written.. a lie as good as it gets!! :LOL:

All our mistake is to try to create a friendly community which never talks about ref and where there is not any cheating!

just one reaction!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But u guys didnt get what happened just because we didnt cry like ur stupid adnen to TV's!!!

you didn't cry.. even your cocaine-addict former manager asked for a repeat of last six weeks of the season.. instead of accepting that he lost it!! even you still could not have got over the feeling that you've lost it cause you still keep posting stupid messages about the meeting of BJK and GS board members.. these men are friends and even some of them are partners, man.. why wouldn't they meet?? they're not laundering black money as your terrorist president, are they!! ;)

whatever u love to make fun of people's bad sites...like for Nihat Ozdemir being short or with Daum's ex-addiction to cocaine...

Do u think we would be 2nd if we cheat on games? Everyone would guess who did the cheating, when they look at the squads+fans+morale+manager+stadium+budget... Even ur directors accepted and said that "Fenerbahce is in front of us in all kind of sportive and economical activities"

But we would never guess u were way head of us on CHEATING!!!

He asked for it because he also knows what had happened and he can't still believe it cant be that unfair!

U had something like 84 point! Explain me how? We were the only one who kicked ur ass in all league games...did u have a look at who got a point from u at last 7-8 weeks? Only us! Because they all started to lose on consious with the help our referees!

And what can a title worth if u couldnt even be able to fight against ur rival in both game instead being crushed by their opponents...

whatever u love to make fun of people's bad sites...like for Nihat Ozdemir being short or with Daum's ex-addiction to cocaine...

Do u think we would be 2nd if we cheat on games? Everyone would guess who did the cheating, when they look at the squads+fans+morale+manager+stadium+budget... Even ur directors accepted and said that "Fenerbahce is in front of us in all kind of sportive and economical activities"

He asked for it because he also knows what had happened and he can't still believe it cant be that unfair!

U had something like 84 point! Explain me how? We were the only one who kicked ur ass in all league games...did u have a look at who got a point from u at last 7-8 weeks? Only us! Because they all started to lose on consious with the help our referees!

And what can a title worth if u couldnt even be able to fight against ur rival in both game instead being crushed by their opponents...

man, don't blame anyone else.. YOU LOST IT!! PLAIN & SIMPLE!!

your stupid president couldn't face the big s%$#! he surfaced and decided to resign.. but then he returned and promised big names like Campbell, Morientes and R. Carlos and bought you Lugano and Kezman instead!!

the reason why all parties except you loved the idea of a CimBom championsjip was this.. because everybody HATED and still HATES you!! My dad called me on Championship day and said "I couldn't be happier!!" and he's a Besiktas fan btw!! and my Fener fan mother said he was deligthed that Azize came up empty-handed!! and I can give you more examples if you wish!! ;)

EVERYBODY EXCEPT SOME OF FENERTZIDES --NOT ALL-- WERE DELIGHTED THAT WE WON!! "iyiler her zaman kazanır" :whistle:

man, don't blame anyone else.. YOU LOST IT!! PLAIN & SIMPLE!!

your stupid president couldn't face the big s%$#! he surfaced and decided to resign.. but then he returned and promised big names like Campbell, Morientes and R. Carlos and bought you Lugano and Kezman instead!!

the reason why all parties except you loved the idea of a CimBom championsjip was this.. because everybody HATED and still HATES you!! My dad called me on Championship day and said "I couldn't be happier!!" and he's a Besiktas fan btw!! and my Fener fan mother said he was deligthed that Azize came up empty-handed!! and I can give you more examples if you wish!! ;)

EVERYBODY EXCEPT SOME OF FENERTZIDES --NOT ALL-- WERE DELIGHTED THAT WE WON!! "iyiler her zaman kazanır" :whistle:

iyiler her zmn kazanir? :LOL: Keep dreamin... Thats just an advertisment... Get real man... Those rules not exist especially in TURKEY!!! in Turkey it is more like " CHEATERS and the ones with more friends in high places always win!!

Btw u again showed ur knowledge!!! about football by trying to say that "Lugano and Kezman are bad players" :LOL: :LOL: Be sure they will help us more than 33-34 year old R. Carlos, Campbell and some others...

And before u say something think twice!!! Ur stupid president and adnen also told that we will get MANICHE :LOL: , TUDOR :LOL: ,gRAVESEN :LOL: , zIDANE :LOL: :LOL: , zE ROBERTO :LOL: ... AND TELL ME WHAT U GOT :LOL: ?? a player named kapuska who is not even in first 11? and japanese limonata :LOL: ? Dont be funny!!!

and i dont care about ur family... We all know that bjk fans are ur yalakaS!!! like their team. And i also dont care about what ur mother think, i care about thousands of letters who had been sent to Aziz Yildirim to turn back! or ex-presidents and president nominees who all wanted Aziz Yildirim to be president again!

Other team supporters dont want him to be president because they all know he will make us more powerful and keep kicking all of ur asses... Think about "WHY WE LOVE UR PRESIDENT,CANAYDIN :tup: "

and i dont care about ur family... We all know that bjk fans are ur yalakaS!!! like their team. And i also dont care about what ur mother think, i care about thousands of letters who had been sent to Aziz Yildirim to turn back! or ex-presidents and president nominees who all wanted Aziz Yildirim to be president again!

man, could you please be more respetful!!?? who the hell are you to call one's dad "YALAKA"?? will it be fine if someone else did it to you? you Fenerbashers are really unbelievable sometimes!!!

Other team supporters dont want him to be president because they all know he will make us more powerful and keep kicking all of ur asses

kicking asses!! like KIEV did to you? :LOL: :LOL: or like we did to you last May?? :LOL: :LOL: We woud always be pleased to see AZIZE at your control as he's the fifth biggest club in Turkey himself.. He shoud be given a star as he has experienced FIVE (5 in figures :LOL: ) Galatasaray Championships in his reign(!)...

in my final words, I have to tell this one to you!!

LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE!!! :nono: :nono: :hypocrite: :tdown: :blink: :D

man, could you please be more respetful!!?? who the hell are you to call one's dad "YALAKA"?? will it be fine if someone else did it to you? you Fenerbashers are really unbelievable sometimes!!!

kicking asses!! like KIEV did to you? :LOL: :LOL: or like we did to you last May?? :LOL: :LOL: We woud always be pleased to see AZIZE at your control as he's the fifth biggest club in Turkey himself.. He shoud be given a star as he has experienced FIVE (5 in figures :LOL: ) Galatasaray Championships in his reign(!)...

in my final words, I have to tell this one to you!!

LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE!!! :nono: :nono: :hypocrite: :tdown: :blink: :D

First look other messages OK~!!!!!!!! Then try to say something if i am wrong... I dont respect people if they dont respect my ideas and my team!!!

I guess u didnt read gs1905's posts or u are not looking issues objectively as u guys always do! ...if He keeps being unrespectful to my team and to me, it is normal for me to be unrespectful to him!

Kendinize nasil davranilmasini istiyorsaniz oyle davranin! So i guess he wants to be treated like that :tdown: :tdown:

we've spoken of too much garbage lately.. i won't get into any further discussion about these issues.. too bad that one has to insult others' family.. humanity isn't something that is learned but is born with.. :blink:

btw, i never said Kezman and Lugano were bad players.. i just said after expecting big names since May, i know it hurt most Fener fans to get these players.. but kezman and lugano are good guys.. i'm not sure about Deivid and Edu Dracena had one Europe attempt before.. he played 5 matches for Olympiacos and then was released.. :huh:

we've spoken of too much garbage lately.. i won't get into any further discussion about these issues.. too bad that one has to insult others' family.. humanity isn't something that is learned but is born with.. :blink:

btw, i never said Kezman and Lugano were bad players.. i just said after expecting big names since May, i know it hurt most Fener fans to get these players.. but kezman and lugano are good guys.. i'm not sure about Deivid and Edu Dracena had one Europe attempt before.. he played 5 matches for Olympiacos and then was released.. :huh:

Now what? i said something bad to ur family? I just said i dont care what ur family thinks... Is it bad? I am just honest... I am talking here about millions of Fenerbahce fans who want Aziz to turn back... And isn't it normal that i dont care one people's opinion :tdown:

Kezman has a backround as much as morientes and some others have and he will have more for sure... So dont think he is worse them others... For lugano: he is the best transfer of us even more than Kezman since he will be the future star of world. And as u know defence is our worst part of team... So it was great... About edu and drecano i dont know much about the too... But Deivid is used to be a great goal scorer on his country while playing with Alex. But he was not that good with his europe adventure. I hope he will turn to his past days in Fenerbahce.... Edu? That's a total question mark... I joined some Brazilian forums and ask them what they think about him and they said he is one of the best defenders of brazil. But i also asked him to panatinaikos(i guess) fans since he played in their team and they generally said things which are negative for us...

So we will see the outcome :unsure:

Edu Dracena played for Olympiacos not PAO, and he was also at the game between Galatasaray and Olympiacos.. I also know that many OSFP fans don't like him.. I hope he doesn't turn out to be another lazy Latino that doesn't perform outside South America..

Fener will get past this team.. They are good and brave guys with all but a fighting tooth to defend but they cannot dictate the play which is the thing they need to do at Denmark in a fortnight.. Fener will get the game 3-1.. so don't worry.. but for the latter stages, it's not looking good at all.. :o

Archived