Phantis Forums

Albania-Greece....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ziaka,

YEAH! like that's ever going to happen.... We have a better chance of us WINNING the WC in 2006...

Why is that Ziaka? How come EPT, ANT or MEGA can't just come in and buy the games so they can show them? RAIuno on Dish show all kinds of Italian games and even show's their national team and u-21 tema when they play.

We are the Champions of Europe for God's shake! Can't some channels show some interest in showing our games?

If you check the satellite tv schedules other national teams will be shown by 3,4 or five chanells. Or is it damn Setanta that won't resell the rights?

I have a bad feeling that the whole qualifying round will go like this.

I am sure if Setanta got a good offer they would gladly sell the rights to the games. As it is they allready sold the game with Albania to Teleantenna Sports.

Why the Greek channels don't buy the rights? It has all to do with money. They don't want to spend the money. it also shows that the Greek goernment does not care about the omogeni. If they did, they could easily provide the finances and force ERT-Sat to get the rights fro the games.

The Albania - Greece game will be shown by Teleantenna at your local pubs and restaurants.

KLAN tv (an Albanian TV channel) will show the game in Albania as well as in Europe via satellite. I tried to see if there is a feed available on line but my knowledge of the Albanian language is zero. Here is the site: http://www.tvklan.com

Perhaps someone can find out if they broadcast live in the web.

I can't believe we live in the most technologically advanced country in the world and we use Voo-doo to watch a game of our national team! The champions of Europe...

Klan TV advertises that the Albania-Georgia game will be available on line on 9/10/2004 using realplayer. Perhaps they'll show our game too. Can someone check it out since I don't have much time to be on line? Click on TRASMETIME-LIVE TV to the left of the web page and you'll see what I mean.

KLAN tv (an Albanian TV channel) will show the game in Albania as well as in Europe via satellite. I tried to see if there is a feed available on line but my knowledge of the Albanian language is zero. Here is the site: http://www.tvklan.com

Perhaps someone can find out if they broadcast live in the web.

I can't believe we live in the most technologically advanced country in the world and we use Voo-doo to watch a game of our national team! The champions of Europe...

i know . the united states is the richest country in the world and we cant even see some decent soccer. that is some bull im just so pissed off.

The European broadcaster changed. TV Shqiptar will show the game. Not that it makes any difference to us... Can we at least e-mail Mega channel and ask them to show the game with Turkey through MEGA Cosmos? They have done that in the past due to a lot of demands. Their email address is: [email protected]

MEGA will not show the game with Turkey because they don't own the rights outside of Greece. The rights for that game in the US are owed by Setanta Sports which is planning on showing it on CCTV. I suppose MEGA could purchase the rights from Setanta, but the chances of that slim to none.

MEGA will not show the game with Turkey because they don't own the rights outside of Greece. The rights for that game in the US are owed by Setanta Sports which is planning on showing it on CCTV. I suppose MEGA could purchase the rights from Setanta, but the chances of that slim to none.

What does Mega Cosmos plan on showing while Mega is showing the game in Greece?

Hi everyone,

my name is Murlan and I am from Kosovo,

I accidently ran into this forum and saw the difficulties everyone seems to have about where to watch the game albania vs. greece

RTK (Radio Television of Kosova) will broadcast the game. You can watch RTK on a digital antenna from the US as well. Unfortunately, I don't know more technical information about the RTK's frequency in case you do have a digital satellite antenna.

I will try to find out and possibly post any news I can get, but tomorrow I leave for Albania and that's the amount of time I have.

bye

Archived