Phantis Forums

Albania-Greece....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it happened as i planned. we lost. The funny thing is that it will happen like the euro 2004 qualifiers. we lost in the beginning and were on fire later. the olny way we can lose now is if teams start attacking early when the Greek amina isnt ready to defend. Well Albanians! congrads. lets be friends and wit till the next game but this time the game will be in /greece. Lets see now how much our fans will scream /ellas oleoleole ellas ole ole. den stamato na tragoudo pte. oeee!

Greece lost to a team of nobodies. They gave albanians the 2 goal lead.

Please guys,

No attacks and no nationalistic outbursts.

We can all understand that booing an anthem is not right but we need to concentrate on the game and not the reactions of foolish people who are part of all social groups regardless of nationality...

Greks have booed national Anthems before and although the percentage of people doing it was insignificant compared to what happened last night the irritation must have been the same for those having to hear that!

Lets stick on football

Thanks

shqiptar, Shqiponja and AlbanianGirl it's safe for you to brag after the fact but I bet you were sweating bullets 'till the fat lady sang! The reality is you won so congatulations to you, enjoy this sweet feeling but remember there's many more games to come and remember the ultimate goal is qualifying, will you do that or will Greece? That's the true character of a team and we have long ways to go ;)

We'll talk again a year from now :whistle:

No worries QCP. We're here, and we're watching.

I'm not saying that we are the best team. We work hard, and we TRY to be.

And I'm not writing just because WE WON, but to remind you that WE WON the game because We Played BETTER, not because u gave us two goals. They were both beautiful goals. And we deserved a Penalty... (watch the game and tell me if it wasn't a penalty).

I did NOT see your team do anything beautiful in that game.

We simply played better, and knew how to hold on to the Win.

Admit it!!!

This is an informational site about soccer on tv and radio. It's really meant to help people all over the wolrd about upcoming soccer event concerning the Greeks. Everybody is welcomed as long as he is civilized and uses it for similar purposes. This is not the place to discuss or brug about our teams. There is a special section in the Phantis web site for this. Everybody is welcomed there too. As long as they don't show their low-class heritage and their ant-Greek feelings.

By the way, I've noticed that the poorer a nation is the more fanatic about soccer.

This is ok with me. What I don't understand is why do Albanians hate the Greeks? The people that gave them food, jobs, money and a better future? Or is it jealousy?

Sometimes my prejudice feelings come up. I can't get rid of them when I see all these ignorant trying to celebrate a loss that is absolutely normal for all great teams. And they celebrate it with the worst way. May be we should just throw them back to their holes to keep company to their Emver Hotza.

What I don't understand is why do Albanians hate the Greeks?

I (personally) Do not hate greeks as a people, but I do not like some people like you! (yes, You Spiro).

Why? This is why:

Spiro:As long as they don't show their low-class heritage...

Spiro:The people that gave them food, jobs, money and a better future...

Nobody gave anyone anything. They have to work HARD to get less than what they deserve.

Spiro:I can't get rid of them when I see all these ignorant trying to celebrate a loss that is absolutely normal for all great teams.

Whatt??? Nobody is celebratign Nobodys' loss. Did it ever cross your mind that the celebration might be for the Albanian's Victory (and not because of the Greek's loss).

So... Think before you say something Spiro.

And Yes, follow your own advice, and talk about sports, and don't post provocative statements.

Soo long my Beloved Neighbour!

Shqiponja...

I really don't intend to turn this board into a political argument. But YOU are the one that don't think before you speak...

I have worked with hundrends of Albanians together and I really think highly of their work ethics and strenght. I am not saying that they are all like that, exeptions are everywhere...

Currently I live and work in the United States and I appriciate every single penny I make here and I thank the Americans who created such a great system and included me in that. I never boo-ed their american anthem or their symbols although I sometimes strongly disagree with what they are doing every day to the world...

I cannot overlook the fact that crime has skyrocked since Albanians started to emigrate to Greece. People that I am related to, have all experienced -at least once- violence and danger. The streets are not safe any more. You can't walk anywhere in the night. You know why? Because you are the "flowers" of Europe!

The Greeks didn't invite you to come to Greece. You demolished through the borders by all means trying to get a better future. This is absolutely normal. You brought along your own habits, ethics and heritage and we accepted them trying to live parallel with you. But as I said before: The poorer a nation is the more dangerous becomes.

My only point is that you should have showed some respect to our national team and -especially- to our national emblems and anthem. You should say thank you to the hand that feeds you and not bite it.

I admit it though. A win (since you think you won) over the Champions of Europe is something big. This is exactly how we won two months ago over France -the previews Champions of Europe- but we didn't burn their flags and we didn't downgrade them in any means. If we had done so, I am sure the French would have killed some of us.

Think before you speak up my friend. The battle is yours, sure... But I highly doubt it that you'll win the war.

I am not going to answer any more of your messages. My time is more valuable than that and I am sure we will turn this board into a battlefield.

Soccer is a great way to lift your national pride though. Since you failed in all other fields. Enjoy it. Two more days. Georgia is coming up fast.. And soon you'll be playing in Athens. The city of the best Olympic games ever. Don't forget to bring your tin shorts though. And some vaseline. Tsolia's cock is too heavy...

Alb_gurl, congrats again. You won and we lost a football game..yada yada yada. More power to your team which increases the competition in the group.

Sweetheart you're pretty good with all these pics so why dont you start your own albanian fan football website. Dont get me wrong I'm not telling you to stop coming here but why dont you chill a little bit with your nationalistic boasting.

Seriously, you say 'U killed' an innocent man..Yes it is sad and dont imply 'WE" did it because of some senseless idiot.

Archived