Phantis Forums

Albania-Greece....

For what it's worth the Albanian channel RTV 21 is available on the Globecast World TV satellite platform in the US. That does not mean that they will have the game, since as Exocet correctly mentions the rights in the US are owed by Setanta who in turn sold it to Teleantenna Sports.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RTK brodcasts through the web. Te link is for previewsly recorded news though...

http://www.rtklive.com/site/index.php

I don't speak Albanian but I would imagine that they advertise the game on the upper right side of their web site. Perhaps one of our Albanian friends in here can translate the page and try to find a link to watch it live through the web...

Can someone help?

I can't believe they don't have an English version of their web site...

And I can't believe we have to perform voo-doo to watch the Greek National team! Looking in an Albanian web site! POU EINAI H MHTERA PATRIDA REEEEE? MAS XEHASANE TELEIOS EMAS TOUS ELLHNES TOU EXOTERIKOU! E RE BREMENH SANIDA POU THELOUNE! MONO NA MAS TA PAIRNOUNE XEROUNE OI PALIO*^%KES...

RTK doesn't broadcast the game via webfeed, just commentaries from the game.

We in US are all screwed...I guess we can just use our imagination.

Tele-Sport is another Albanian Channel that may subcontract the game but I am not sure. It is not free however. You need to go to www.jumptv.com and register.

Cost is $9 a month but you can unsuscribe at any time.

I know Tele-Sport will broadcast the match between Georgia-Albania but I am not sure if they have subcontracted from RTSH to broadcast only the most important game. Agains the European Champions for crying outloud...

We are screwed....

I can't believe they don't have an English version of their web site...

And I can't believe we have to perform voo-doo to watch the Greek National team! Looking in an Albanian web site! POU EINAI H MHTERA PATRIDA REEEEE? MAS XEHASANE TELEIOS EMAS TOUS ELLHNES TOU EXOTERIKOU! E RE BREMENH SANIDA POU THELOUNE! MONO NA MAS TA PAIRNOUNE XEROUNE OI PALIO*^%KES...

We are F***ed not screwed. we will miss our ethniki and that hurts. We just have to look online for the update on scoring and i guess that is it.

I also sent an e-mail to mega cosmos if they can somehow buy rights for any game this year. We will need to pray guys thats all I can say. If mega cosmos gets more replies it might do something. Around a 0.00000000001 percent chance we might watch albania vs Greece.

I emailed Mega channel last week. XEREIS POY ME GRAPSANE? EKEI POY DEN PAIRNEI MELANI!

We are not gonna watch the game guys... Not this one at least... And I have a feeling we are not gonna watch ANY of the national team's games...

Thank God ERA sport is still around... Like the good old days...

For your info Mega does not control the Albania game rights. In Greece Alpaha TV will be showing. Mega has only the Greek home games. In the US the rights to the Albania game belong to Teleantenna and they only provide it to local bars and restaurants.

As for EUTELSAT W2 16

For those who r in Greece: i thought u guys could watch TVSH over there can't u?

In Toronto sucks man....we have to pay $20 to get in the bar not forgetting about the drinks and all other things....these people make money out of fans who like to c the goddamn game.....i think that the only way for us to c it is on the internet but i don't know about the quality of the video.

Hey Eagle? Can you give us the link so we can all watch the game in the internet? Don't worry about the quality of the video. Just tell us the link...

As far as paying to see the game, I could pay $50 or even $100 if there was a bar close to me to see trhe game. The closest bar that shows the game is 360 miles away from me...

Give as the link please...

Hey guys,

I am glad to find out that some other people are interested in watching the game here in North America. FYI, Another Albanian website that promises to show the game tomorrow is www.medialb.com. I am sure that even the guys who do not understand Albanian, will figure out where to click for the game. I hope it will be an interesting game. May the best team win! :)

Hey Eagle? Can you give us the link so we can all watch the game in the internet? Don't worry about the quality of the video. Just tell us the link...

As far as paying to see the game, I could pay $50 or even $100 if there was a bar close to me to see trhe game. The closest bar that shows the game is 360 miles away from me...

Give as the link please...

where can u see the local teleantena bars and restaurants that are showing albania vs. greece?

YEAH!  like that's ever going to happen....  We have a better chance of us WINNING the WC in 2006...

i dont understand....

are you implying this is highly doubtful???

we just beat the hardest teams in the world.....

i dont think a groups looking like

Cameroon

Germany

Greece

China

will be very difficult.....

then play some CONCAF or AFrican or asian teams in the quarterfinals.....

the world cup is a lot easier than the euro lets accept this because there is no valid arguement.

I agree with drakos13.

If Brazil and Argentina was in the Euro 2004 we would have beaten ALL the good teams in the world. Then it would have been a WC.

It is possible to win the WC06. But don't forget: Even great teams like Italy or France won the European Championship only once. Like we did! It's not easy to do it again. Possible yes, not easy though.

The problem is Albania today! They want to win. Like crazy. 800,000 euro bonus? This is outrageous for the Albanian standards! I think it's easier to win in Turkey than in Albania. Albanians think they are the best team in the galactic system and of course "we got the championship, they should go to the WC finals! Come on guys after all we are neighbors" (what a logic argument!)

Good luck to us today...

only win does good.... Albania have a VERY strong team- recently they have been pulling off good results and a good home record...

but i think if the e8niki is focused we can win 2-0....

the most important thing to do is to forget about the cup and look forward- they can look back only when they retire.....

OTTO IS OUR COACH AND LEADER I TRUST HE WILL BRING OUT THE BEST IN US.

Archived