Phantis Forums

Bad News

Mitsos

Wow, that's just plain pathetic...

Guys it's all over for you now. you cannot change the decision UEFA will make nomater what.

I know this since some years ago, Maccabi Haifa played a player who was banned, and lost technically to FC Haka. We won legit 1-0 away and won 4-0 home, but the home game was reversed by UEFA to a 0-3 loss.

That hurts!!! i feel sorry for you guys.

So what??? when it comes to europe i support all greek teams which include the geys ;)

For me Europe is a representation of Greece (oly,pao,paok, Aigaleo :P and aek) as a whole...

Back to the topic, If Paok cant win atleast 3-0 in the return match then its best that they didnt make it to CL cos imagine if u guys were to run into Barcelona or Man U in CL :huh:

thats the way i see it

Friday verdict for PAOK

Thursday, 12 August 2004

PAOK FC have been charged by UEFA for fielding a suspended player in Tuesday's UEFA Champions League third qualifying round first-leg loss to Maccabi Tel-Aviv FC.

Friday verdict

UEFA's Control & Disciplinary Body make a decision on PAOK's punishment tomorrow. The Greek club have until 16.00CET today to submit a statement highlighting their side of the story.

uefa.com

Archived