Phantis Forums

Beckham still captain for England?

tihio10

Should Beckham still be captain of England?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beckham still be captain of England?

• Yes
    • No

I've heard a lot about the news that Beckham may not be England's captain, although he still wants to. Should Beckham no longer be captain after an embarrassing performance at EURO 2004, or should he still stay as captain? What are your thoughts on this topic? Please respond. :tup:

Beckham has nothing but a nice pass and occasional freekick. Hes a godamn loser and cannot take a penalty to save his life. Look at his last 4 major penalties.

Argentina in the World cup ( was a really poor penalty, lucky to go in, the goalie should have got it)

Turkey in the qualifyers.....(Nasa are filing lawsuits for damage to spacecraft struck by the ball)

France in the Euro.......s%$#! when Barthez saves a penalty you know youre a chump

and of course vs Portugal....captain for England to take the kick.....WIDE! :lol:

as for who the captain should be I think Gerrard is the biggest pussy i have ever seen in the whole tournament hes just a little bitch though he is good. Ideally i think the captain should be Lampard...he is definitly the best player on England and is good experience and not a bastard like Beckham....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived