Phantis Forums

Akratitos - Ergotelis

Irlandos

Will Akratitos stay up in the top league or is the A' Division about to welcome its second Cretan squad?

Traditionally, in Greece, A' Division teams have had few problems putting away B' Division opponents but is that about to change???

ERGOTELara is not just ANY B Division team!!!

if it is a clean match, akratitos will have their hands full against ergotelis. keep in mind that the match is in Rodos, and many fans from Iraklio are travelling to the nearby island, they have been bombardign the teams offices with phonecalls for travel plans and tickets for the game. i doubt that akratitos will have many fans int eh stands (they would have trouble filling up Ano Liosia). so the kerkida battle goes to the ERGO fans.

FORZA MWRH ERGOTELARAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Akratitos is going down.

I hope that the OFI Slonica club will support Ergoteli in this game. And I would imagine that every neutral fan present in that game will support Ergoteli instead of Akratitos. We have enough Athinean teams in A division as it is, if we can get rid of one that would be good.

ERGO GERA H ALFA EINAI KONTA!!!!

O AKRATITOS EINAI H NTROPH TOY ATHINAIKOU PODOSFAIROU. GIAYTO TASSOMAI ME ERGOTELH. TA ORGANA ARXISAN TO MATS VEVAIA DEN THA GINEI RODO AFOU DEN SYMFEREI TON AKRATHTO. KAI DEN THA PARAXEBEYTO KATHOLOY AMA TOYS DOSOYN KAI KANA PENALTI OPOS AYTO ME HRAKLH. ELPIZO NA MHN FYSAEI POLI EKEI PANO KAI PESEI KANAS PAIKTHS TOY AKRATHTOY KAI DOSEI PENALTI. ELEXTE KAI TA NERA POU THA PIEITE, POTE DEN XEREIS TI THA EXOYN MESA. O AKRATHTOS TO MONO PROSO POU APEKTHSE TOSA XRONIA STHN A' ETHNIKI EINAI H TEXNH TOY NA PLHSIAZEI TOYS DIAITHTES. OLH MERA KAI NYXTA ME AYTA ASXOLOYNTAI EKEI KAI O AKRATHTOS KAI O GEITONAS THRASYBOYLOS

Akratitos is going down.

I hope that the OFI Slonica club will support Ergoteli in this game. And I would imagine that every neutral fan present in that game will support Ergoteli instead of Akratitos. We have enough Athinean teams in A division as it is, if we can get rid of one that would be good.

ERGO GERA H ALFA EINAI KONTA!!!!

I for one will be cheering for Ergotelis if only for this reason.

I don't remember any other year that a city (other than Athens and Thessaloniki) had more than one team in the A' Division. :unsure:

This was a fantastic season for Iraklio soccer.

Ergotelis was promoted to A' Division

PO Atsalenio comfortably stayed in C' Division

while Irodotos and PANO Mallion were promoted in C' Division

If only OFI had a better year :( or at least we had our problems sorted out :( :(

Congratulations to Ergotelis for making to A' katigoria for the first time ever. I would also argue this is also good for OFI as they now have a natural rival in the division. I'm sure Ergotelis will sell more tickets when they visit OFI than Akratitos ever would. :P

Archived