Phantis Forums

Akratitos - Ergotelis

Irlandos

I am happy of Ergotelis success but I am even happier that another one of the many LAMOIA of A Ethniki has dropped to the second division... Paniliakos, Proodeytikh (the biggest lamoia) and now Akratitos!!! :tup: :tup: Good!!!! :tup:

Few more to go... (Kalithea, Halkidona, and Aigaleo!!!!) OYST!!!! :tup:

Bravo Ergotelis. Now we can look forward to the big Iraklio derby between OFI and Ergotelis. Anybody know if Ergotelis will be using the new Pankritio Stadium for their A' Division games?

I am happy of Ergotelis success but I am even happier that another one of the many LAMOIA of A Ethniki has dropped to the second division... Paniliakos, Proodeytikh (the biggest lamoia) and now Akratitos!!! :tup:  :tup:  Good!!!! :tup:

aigeleo are LAMOIA???....they proved everyone wrong this year....paniliakos did well before they sold two of their most important players and marcora fell out of favor(but that just may be the pyrgo talking inside of me)...halkidona also didnt do so badly this year...

I am happy of Ergotelis success but I am even happier that another one of the many LAMOIA of A Ethniki has dropped to the second division... Paniliakos, Proodeytikh (the biggest lamoia) and now Akratitos!!! :tup: :tup: Good!!!! :tup:

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

pappou u rock and u are absoluttely right max five teams from athens not 4-5 small athens sides that only play to help oly win the league

I am happy of Ergotelis success but I am even happier that another one of the many LAMOIA of A Ethniki has dropped to the second division... Paniliakos, Proodeytikh (the biggest lamoia) and now Akratitos!!! :tup:  :tup:  Good!!!! :tup:

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

pappou u rock and u are absoluttely right max five teams from athens not 4-5 small athens sides that only play to help oly win the league

disagree... :tdown:

what do you want from Aigaleo or Chalkydona? :huh: Do you expect them to win the Title :P and then go on to play semi-finals in CL... :angry:

Guys, to get things streight...

By naming these teams 'Lamoia' it doesnt mean that they are bad... It means that they have contributed to the corruption of football and to the state it is today... Anybody heard of teams such as Xalkidona or Kallithea 5 years ago? No, they are creations of Gagatsi, Kanelopoyloy, Mhtropoyloy and all the other Lamoia of EPO and EPAE. We all know that Aigaleo progressed five divisions in five seasons continously (remember the legendary tapes that Triantafillopoylos released ' O Thrynos kai to Egaleo na kerdane kai oloi oi alloi na pan na ga....ne')...

As far as Paniliakos, everyone remembers last game with PAO... They needed the 3 points and all they did was defend just to cut off points from PAO!

Proodeytikh? Even worse, they are the creation of Kokkalis even though they managed to sneak away with a win early this season...

Ionikos? OYST one of the biggest lamoia but at least they have been to the A division for a long time...

But all the other Lamoia from the Attiki District like Akratitos, Halkidona etc are all corrupted teams creations of their Lamoia presidents...

It will be very good for Greek football to see the traditional legendary teams from other cities in Greece again, such as Larissa, Doksa Dramas, Edessaikos,Kalamaria, Levadiakos etc etc.

Like the old good times!!!!

OLA TA LAMOIA STHN B ETHINKH!!!!!

EKEI EKEI STHN B ETHINIKH!!!!!! :box: :ph34r:

PAPPOU: do you include OFI in this kategory of LAMOGIA?

ZIAKA: rumor has it that they will be in the Pankritio.

bad idea though, as it is MArtinengo that is (partially) the source of their strength. pankritio is just too big, for most teams, not just ERGO, and soccer-unfriendly, like OAKA. i hate venues where the stands are 2 miles from the pitch because of the stivo :tdown:

I cannot say that OFI is a LAMOIO team as it has been in the A division for ever... They are a traditional team with good hisory and the only representative from Crete. Besides I only hate teams which come from the suberbs of Athens!!! These are the real Lamoia...

Yes, but when was the last time OFI took points away from PAO...? ;)

Yes, but when was the last time OFI took points away from PAO...? ;)

Oh come on guys, don't start again the same conversation.

Don't forget also that the 'definition' of 'lamogio' is the teams or people that will do anything to get wins in the field, i.e. PAO is the lamogio not OFI :lol:

As for what can happen to Akratitos is pretty scary.

They can be ban from the league for up to a year. Also the board of Akratitos can be prosecuted for criminal act and attempt to murder!!!

More details at http://www.sportime.gr/html/ent/273/ent.23273.asp

Oh come on guys, don't start again the same conversation.

Don't forget also that the 'definition' of 'lamogio' is the teams or people that will do anything to get wins in the field, i.e. PAO is the lamogio not OFI :lol:

Don't worry Vaggar...I was only teasing. I have a lot of respect for OFI.

Don't worry Vaggar...I was only teasing. I have a lot of respect for OFI.

I was teasing also. Don't forget that the OFI fans are the first that they want to get away from the influence of PAO. ;)

By the way the DID get away from the influence of PAO (and to be more specific from Vardinnogiani) and now they are begging for some cash.... ;) Vardinogannis had the team well organised and now they are one step to 2nd division!!! They wanted Verdinnogiani out but now when they realised what has actually happened they are begging for money!!! ;)

OYST!!!!

The Akratitos case is another example of the meaning of Lamoia. However I read somewhere that nothing is going to actually happen.... :o

By the way the DID get away from the influence of PAO (and to be more specific from Vardinnogiani) and now they are begging for some cash.... ;) Vardinogannis had the team well organised and now they are one step to 2nd division!!! They wanted Verdinnogiani out but now when they realised what has actually happened they are begging for money!!! ;)

OYST!!!!

You don't know the whole story pappou.

The people that wanted OFI independent were scared off by the tsirakia. When Kourakis asked Vardinogiannis to put a price tag to OFI and to clarify what will happen with the depth that Vardinogiannis created, he received no answer from them. Vardinogiannis don't want to let OFI go, so he did what ever he could to discourage any potential buyers. And now his tsirakia are building this image that OFI is begging for money and support buy the Vardinogiannis. IS ALL AN ACT.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived