Phantis Forums

Go:bekli

To oti h Milan pleon bastaei ton kwlo ths opws kai su se parhgorei?

There are, no doubt, those whose sense of personal worth or sexual prowess waxes and wanes with the successes or failures of someone else, such as a soccer team. For better or worse I tend to take credit or shoulder blame for what I do, or fail to do, and as a result I find this persistence with sexual imagery and its transrference from entity to entity quite incomprehensible.

I find it equally incomprehensible of course that I do not seem to manage to convey what I thought I wrote in plain, straightforward Greek. Maybe in the future I should try to express myself in French!

while OSFP lost 7-0 which was afreak losss AC milans may not be that bad but to go out like that is very bad being they are alo defending champs

they lost to a team who earlier lost 8-3 in the C.L

thats why the freak lossses OSFP and AC milan suffered wont happen afain

Guys,

you cannot compare Olys loss with Milans and Depors losses. Milan won the CL last year and have played in the final in the past. Depor has reached the quarters in the past and have had good runs in the past. These have had their occassional humiliating losses but also good runs. Oly on the other hand is getting humiliated year after year 7 years running now (with the exception of one).

That is the difference. Besides, I find the away record (0 wins, 3 draws, 19 losses) more humiliating than the 0-7 in Turin.

Deportivo beats AC Milan 4-0, yet can loose to Monaco 8-3

AC Milan beats Deportivo 4-1, yet can loose to them 4-0

now...

Olympiakos looses 7-0 to Juventus, but yet can thrash Bayer Leverkusen 6-2 while Bayer Leverkuzen can beat Juventus 3-1

I dont know wot yous vazeles are trying to prove, but i can prove one thing... Its called soccer? And without suprise upsets like those it would be a very boring game

p.s: yeah we dont need a vazelo doing a PAO comparision, we all know yous have a better record in europe than what we do

Look Yanis,

if you are happy with the way Oly plays in Europe, I am cool with that. It is up to each individual to make up his own mind about their resoective team.

Me personally, I am in general pleased with the way my team performs in Europe. This year , was not what I expected. I was very dissapointed with the results and the way we played.

If you are happy that your team is the only team in the history of the Champions League that has yet to win away from home, fine. Even more, if you are happy that your team has beaten two records this year (1. The biggest losing margin 2.the fastest 4 goals conceded) , that is also fine.

You have that right Yani. Good luck with your team in the future.

Happy Easter

no were not happy either

they lost 7-0 ? that was a low point? they have seen better days

well start with the 6-2 of Bayer?

Our lone win in italy in the uefa a few years back ?

our 5 minutes away from going to the semis in 99?

point is they may not have won away but there are also other teams that have never won a road game Besiktas in turkey being one of them

Plus also another year we finisehd 3-3 in the groups but lost the tie breaker to Lyon

Pao that same year advanced to the goups with a 2-2-2 record (8 points)

so u tell me who had a harder group that year ?

anyways despuite the 7-0 this was OSFP's best campaign in the laas 2 years

but our claim to fame is the greek league!!

in the end its about logic..

we suck in Euro we dominate in greece

Pao sucks in greece they are better then us in EURO.

Deportivo beats AC Milan 4-0, yet can loose to Monaco 8-3

AC Milan beats Deportivo 4-1, yet can loose to them 4-0

now...

Olympiakos looses 7-0 to Juventus, but yet can thrash Bayer Leverkusen 6-2 while Bayer Leverkuzen can beat Juventus 3-1

I dont know wot yous vazeles are trying to prove, but i can prove one thing... Its called soccer? And without suprise upsets like those it would be a very boring game

p.s: yeah we dont need a vazelo doing a PAO comparision, we all know yous have a better record in europe than what we do

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your comparing Olympiakos to Milan! :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh man thats classic.

No panath

hes not comaring OSFP to AC

Hes comparing the logic to it

But u guys are so good in europe and we suck in euro

Explain me this

If PAO is way better then us how could u gave gotten your asses kicked in in rizooupoli last year

i mean we suck in euro and u guys are so good the 3-0 should never have happened

There were reasons that they played like they did. You can't sit there and tell me that a team who went into Portugal and beat the team who is about to win the champions league is the same one who played that 3-0. Lots of things went down before that game and i suggest you read Georgos interview.

While we are talking about Europe.............

2 of the 4 semi finalists.......AS Monaco ....and Deportivo La Coruna........... were in the supposed easiest group of the Greek Teams.... in the beginning of this Saison......

while PAO and Oly had to face European Giants........, The AEK of the 1001 problems........without Board and Homeground....... had only to play with European Semifinalists....

Well I hope that there will be more saisons for AEK in the future..... ... as all the bad luck has been exhaused by the yellow-black double eagle...... this saison...........

We look forward.........

Archived