Phantis Forums

To Olympiakos fans:

Montreal_Thrillos

To all fans who think we will not win the title:

do not give up on OSFP

They are not 7 time champs for no reason

We will rebound and will make a run at the title.

This has happened where we have been down in the dumps but have managed to come back,.

This year will not be any different !

Not wrong there at all thrillosmtl

This time last year we were 3 points behind PAO and our form then was just as poor as it was now.

I watch heaps of Olympiakos games and also PAO games even though im not a fan of theres, im gonna try say this in the most unbiast way as possible and i know most of the vazeles wont believe me but... I believe that Olympiakos plays with alot more heart and passion then PAO, when the game matters the most. Rizoupoli last season was a perfect example

I do believe though that whichever team does win the derby, will be the team that deserves to carry the protathlima

Obviously i want olympiakos to thrash PAO like we did last year and i really think we could cause im used to seeing PAO crumble under pressure but at Leoforos that could be a different story for us, but then again i remember the 1-4 :box:

So i believe in every Olympiakos supporters heart, they know that this fight is long from over!

Thrilosmtl... I would like to agree w/ you but w/ all the issues that OSFP in upper managemnt, I don't know if that's going to be case. Don't get me wrong... Lets go for 10 in a row but for some reason something is telling me otherwise..

THRYLOS THEEEEEMOU

Harris

But even though we are struglging we have the players to win it.! But us winning it will still not please u Green fans

Im sure corruption and refs crying will start again

even with a new political power like

Like every year even after the demolition we did of u guys last year (3-0)!

well at least when we lose we graciuosly admit defeat to teh better team

u guys start crying and blame all others like the refs corruption the prime minister my cat

To this day only 1 person in this forum has admitted defeat after the 3-0 of last year. all others blame that disaster on non soccer issues.!!

If we do lose it this year I personally will not acknowledge this defeat

No,no, and no!

This type of behavior is entirely proper for the followers of some teams, totally unacceptable for for the supporters of OSFP! They can oscillate as many times as they want between dumb and dumber but what need is there for us to join them in either place?

Archived