Phantis Forums

PAOK in Europe 2023-2024 (News, Draws, Rankings)

Blackhawk

Club Brugge sacked their coach after losing the last match of the regular season yesterday. They finished 19 points behind Union St. Gilloise. They start the play-offs at #4 with 9 points less as points are cut in two (like SL2).

• 1 month later...

Two UECL quarterfinal appearances in three seasons for PAOK, and I think this run was more impressive. Here’s to hoping the team doesn’t let us all down next summer in the qualies. 

Edited by Soprano76

Yea I see us falling out of the title race and going into the UECL again. Next year it will be different as teams cannot drop down from higher Euro competitions. So there is a strong chance we are top 5 in odds to win it next year if we make the group stages.

No dropping? I don't know how I feel about that. There are only two teams in Greece that have any remote chance of stayig in, for example, the EL. Trickle-down slightly favors us as a league.

First of all we need to finish in top 3 or Aris loses the cup final in order to be in Europe next season.

Also there is dropping from higher competitions to lower competitions next season:

2024-27-uefa-club-competitions-scheme.png

• Like it 1