Phantis Forums

PAOK 'B' - Superleague 2 Games (2022-2023)

Blackhawk

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK 'B' - Superleague 2 Games (2022-2023)

I watched the second half. Michailidis was subbed in and got some playing minutes. After we scored, Veroia attacked non-stop and got rewarded with a questionable penalty. The Italian kid Morikeli was pretty good.

• Like it 1

On 11/14/2022 at 8:39 PM, Blackhawk said:

2022 - 2023 Season:   Round 3   (20.11.2022, 15:00 EET - Dimotiko Stadio, Polykastro)

Apollon Pontou - PAOK 'B' Thessaloniki

TV: no coverage

Game will be played in Polykastro (Kilkis). 

Gordeziani serves his first of three matches he is suspended for after receiving a red card.

Squad:

Μπαλωμένος , Τσιόπτσης, Μορικέλι, Τασιούρας, Παναγιώτου, Κιτσάκης, Τσοπούρογλου, Γιαξής, Ουεντραόγκο, Γρόσδης, Μελετίδης, Κουτεντάκης, Δαρέλας, Νινούα , Χατζηστραβός, Σπυράκος, Μπράντονιτς, Σμυρλής, Πανίδης, Τζίμας.

Sounds like he might be our youngest-ever scorer (in a professional team). Good on him.

I saw the highlights of that game, both goals were quite nice. Bradonjic set him up for the second, also very nice. Seems he's been doing better since his injury as well, not the first time I've heard him mentioned recently.

• Like it 1

On 12/5/2022 at 10:08 PM, Blackhawk said:

2022 - 2023 Season:   Round 6   (11.12.2022, 15:00 EET - Makedonikos Stadium, Efkarpia)

PAOK 'B' Thessaloniki - Iraklis Larisa

3-0. Goals Michailidis, Darelas and Grosdis. PAOK B stays on top of the league table.

• 2 weeks later...