Phantis Forums

Ridiculous

CH-Thrylos

i wasnt posting this because i'm "whining" about not having seats for our fans. if this is the only way to keep violence out of the stadiums, by keeping the opposing fans away, i agree with that stupid law.

i just think, that they are exaggerating a bit, by sticking everybody into jail because hes supporting his team by wearing the teams shirt or something else.

the laws have to be equal for all teams, this involves us too. i completely agree with you.

but dont blame us, because the only one that is responsible for this is the kivernisi!!! :lol:

i wasnt posting this because i'm "whining" about not having seats for our fans. if this is the only way to keep violence out of the stadiums, by keeping the opposing fans away, i agree with that stupid law.

But no, this is not the only way. They can equally well ban:

- the supporters of the home team

- All males

- All persons under 75

- Whoever cannot deposit 3000 Euros to be forfeited in the event of fights unless he can prove he did not participate

- Hold a random raffle in the event of fights and hang the winners.

- separate the fans and tie them with whatever chaining system is deemed desirable to their seats.

Traditionally, it is the responsibility of the host and the police to ensure that fans are kept under control. This particular abdication of governmental responsibility we are witnessing (started last year with PAOK-PAO) was-is-will be a disgrace. If this is the only solution they can come up with, we are better off if they disband the championship altogether!

And, by the way, all this mumbo-jumbo about equality is meaningless drivel. For one, this system gives a definite advantages to the top/bottom teams that host critical matches at the end of the championship.

What is going to be interesting is the fines and bans that will result from this and the Xanthi - PAOK game. I had the fortune to see both games on ERT-Sat, and what has transpired. I have also seen footage of the violence before and after the game in Iraaklio and Xanthi. It will be very interesting to see what the Atletic judge hands down.

Archived