Phantis Forums

Gibraltar V Greece: 6 September 2016 World Cup Qualifier Estádio Algarve ( Portugal )

Greekaroos

No matter that we scored, the team isnt working . I ve said it numerous times. Non Wingers on a winger position is a no. Different attributes and different style of play.

Torosidis will get tired soon.

Tzavellas is useless.

Both Bakasetas and One of  the Fortounis/Mandalos need out. (Mandalos seems to be more decent but Fortounis scored, u can't sub someone who scored can u?)

45' I would sub Bakasetas out for Gianniotas and Tzavellas for Holebas. I think he can play left, at least I saw that on Apoel he has.

• Like it 1

6 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Population of Gibraltar is 32,000. 

We  need to score about 3 more second half as our opponents will thrash this lot. I would like to see Tzavellas subbed - permanently. 

Faroe Islands isn't much bigger. We've lost our right to assume we're beating anyone.

To be fair. I dont think we are playing badly (apart from Tzavellas). I think its the anxiety the fact that "We ve lost from Faroe Islands, let's not fukk up again please." mentality our players have that made us make so many mistakes. Im pretty sure we ll play better against the other strogner teams of the group.

Gibraltar goal is Tzavellas personal mistake, and a bad pass from Samari which obviously happens even to our best player Sokratis.