Phantis Forums

2016-2017 pre season training news

Dutch Eagle

Assuming our unused subs from the last game play (which I guess is not a sure thing)...

--Brkic--

--Kitsiou--Varela--Malezas--Giannoulis--

--Tziolis--Dimitriadis--Korovesis--

--Jairo--Koulouris--Mistakidis--

Interestingly enough, if it's a no-go for them then we can almost field a complete team with players in their normal positions:

--Vellidis--

--???--Varela--Pouggouras--Giannoulis--

--Tziolis--Dimitriadis--Korovesis--

--Jairo--Koulouris--Pelkas--

I'm having trouble keeping track of how many players are still considered part of the "senior team," and which of the youths have been loaned out. I guess we'll see if any K20s are called up for this. I also am assuming Jairo will start in this, although I think Mistakidis and Pelkas are both better than him (and would rather see them start).

I would like ivic to use the fact thay we have already qualified versus dinamo to tedt him out in that game and use that as the excuse to make him number 1.

For me the tzioli ousting shows ivic, michel and savvidis clan are all on same page.

• 2 weeks later...

Couple pre-season friendlies for PAOK this week:

Tomorrow we play Veroia away. 20:00 GR kick-off time

On Saturday we play Doxa Drama away. 20:00 GR kick-off tiem. PAOKtsaki and Olympic medalist Korakaki will be honored by PAOK, Doxa Drama, and the city of Drama.

• Like it 1

Line-up for the game against Veria:

Η ενδεκάδα του ΠΑΟΚ: Μπρκιτς, Κίτσιου, Κρέσπο, Πούγγουρας, Μάτος, Μπίσεσβαρ, Κάνιας, Πέλκας, Περέιρα, Κάμπος και Αθανασιάδης.

Στον πάγκο για τον Δικέφαλο είναι οι: Βελλίδης, Κοροβέσης, Λέοβατς, Τζοβάρας, Δεληγιαννίδης και Δημητριάδη

Looks a bit like the Scottish League. At the end of the season we have played 325 times against them: a coupe of friendlies, two for the SL, two for the kypelo and two in the play-offs. :1eye:

2:2 final score.

Ivic used this lineup:

Brkic, Kitsiou, Crespo, Poggouras, Matos (46. Leovac), Biseswar (76. Tzovaras), Canas, Pelkas (76. Dimitriadis), Campos (76. Deligiannidis), Athanasiadis, Pereyra (62. Korovesis)