Phantis Forums

SL-R23: Panathinaikos - PAOK Feb 21 2016 Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadi

tasos13

Come on boys, big game this weekend!

Pranjic is fit, there must be a clause in his contract for playing time, Nano hasn't been given any chances this season. Evangelista is back in the squad and there's word Mamoute might start or at least see some game time.

Let's finally see some goals and a win at home. What we might see

Berg

Kaltsas villafianez

Abeid essien

Lagos

Nano Thelander Moledo Mesto

Steele

We have not won in the last 5 games at home. Four of which we didn't even score. Typical (unfortunately) of dropping points and not advancing.

I don't think there's an urgency for this team right now. They're happy with 3rd place, and hope for the playoffs.

At this point, all of my hopes since the end of last season have been crushed, and in the worse possible way.... :xxx:

My only concern right now is that we go to Karaiskaki and not lose badly. But, again, when the expectations are very low for this team it might surprise us. They can't handle the pressure or the label of "favorite to win"....

• Like it 1

I knew you or JVC would say something about that. This is not a "new" mentality, this is the realistic mentality, we are in a rough spot and you take what you get. Why would I be upset and let the result ruin my day? I am happy that we did not lose, frustrated we didn't win but thats how it is. PAOK scored on their chances when they did. It's not like we tied a last placed team. They are still a pretty good team despite their situation.

losing a two goal lead at home to paok is being realistic ?????..paok a good team this season??? lol...if it makes you feel better to keep lying to yourself..

butter up horrible displays and find very unworthy positivity then go ahead... living in denial is horrible thing and each week we here a new excuse...

We have not won in the last 5 games at home. Four of which we didn't even score   ..(that is a stat that should ruin any day!!!)

• Like it 1

This organization has gone to sh!t. Period. There is no justification. 95% of the guys on our team wouldn't have even been on our b squad 8 years ago. Losers, all of them. Anyone in here whose happy about blowing a two goal lead at home to mpaok, or whose even somewhat happy w the way this season has gone needs to go on YouTube and see what this team once meant to Greece and all of Europe

• Like it 1

Just saw the highlights, both teams had plenty of chances to win this won but really you cant blow a 2 goal lead at home in a derby, these are the games YOU MUST be putting away. This just gives PAOK psychological edge in the playoffs when you guys play again.

If AEK dropped that 2 goal I would be snapping like most guys are doing on here and I don't blame you at all.

On our part shame we drew as we could've broken a little further away from you guys, but I think if we beat you guys this weekend I think it would be safe to say 2nd spot will be ours.

• Like it 1

^^^we have the play offs still a lot can change really to be fair...... but under alafouzos can anything really change??...lets look at the european regime under him...i can remember losing to some no name isreali team and a holiday resort from portugal oh and some azerbijani team i never heard of ever!!!...what worthy performances have we put in since???...the draw to spurs/lazio in the oaka??... dismal...go ahead keep supporting the good guy! :tup: