Phantis Forums

Europa Play-Offs PAO-Qabala 2nd leg 27/08/2015 21:00

Nothing, you asked what position he plays. I answered. He outscored Klaus last season and had more assists than any Greek in the whole league.

Well he is not a natural winger, i can tell you that much. Looks another tweener. I don't rate klaus but that's beside the point. I don't care if he was mvp last year, i'm judging what i see now and i repeat 'poloi ligos'.

Its still early in the season but they need to figure out a lineup that can get results. I know not having Essien and Abeid probably throws a monkey wrench in Anastasiou's plans but can someone explain to me why Ninis at least didn't get a run? I get playing it safe in an away match but this team should have beaten Kabala. Also, we can't finish for s%$#!. We had chances to score. That's on the players.

Auti I omada to exo xanapei den paei pouthena, einai yia ta mbaza. Xekiname apo ton coach kai xilonoume xoris anastoles. H katastasi auti prepei na allaxei edo kai tora. Teleiose olon I upomoni. Arketa eos edo .Den paei allo auti I katastasi. Prepei oloi na katalavoun Pos paizoun ston Panathinaiko.

Anastasiou played it safe today...

He knows we have 4 games in 10 days...  he knows our squad is tetering on the verge of being burned out if not used correctly

He decided to pick the "bench players" to play in our away match and have our regular "starters" play on Monday

Expect Berg/Ninis/Lagos to be back in the starting lineup on Monday against Panaitolikos

Anastasiou's main goal today was to not lose or get scored on.. as far as he's concerned... he succeeded today  (small coach mentality)

If you ask me, we are in possible danger...  Our defense is a Luna Park... one mishap at Leoforo and if we get scored on.... it will be quite a pressure cooker on the team to preform

Bottom line is we will probably win 2-0 but will have to spit blood to go through....

As for all those nay sayers....  Told you to play the under.... ;)

Anyway...anyone see Accor??  He's pulled a disappearing act....  Hopefully Giourkas and Cocksta can send out a search party for him