Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos -OFH

Evergreen

All of a sudden there seems to be sunlight coming from our camp due to the recent transfer signings where a hole or two the team had seem to be covered.

The most important player of all, the central midlfielder, who ever may be is still being speculated on. Hopefully we will sign at least one of Richardinho, Gonzalez or Lakis. Some recent rumours revealed that there was a disagreement with Gonzales as his team asked for $4 million, an amount PAO is not willing to pay.

Abou the game now, OFH arent in their best condition, yet again we weren't last Sunday either but the 3 points was the important thing. Thankfully, Epale was not chosen for Cameroon and this gives us another asce to play with on Sunday. Otherwise we would have lost him for a month. Hopefully he can reproduce some of the magic he produced vs Rangers and Paniliakos.

I just think that the bad performance against Xanthi was a blip in our recent good run.

We should win this easily.

3-0 prediction I say.

Pame mwrh arrwsteia!!!

Id definitely like to see Mihalaki on the score sheet and as well as Pap, give him a goal to mark his return (even though it was last week)

Good luck Oxizoglou.....sounds extremely promising

Welcome to the forum Pettersson....is that swedish? by any chance

:1eye:

ohh yeh - 4-1

Friends, this pisses me off..... I've seen it so many times, twice in the last 2 games.... We score one and then pull back... We're playing with fire.

This kind of a game has hurt us alot in the past... This is not a good margin.... OFI turned this game into a derby in the second half. So many times we've lost points because the other team scored one and we weren't able to respond.

I mean had we tied today that would be disastrous.... PAO of bad habits, throwing points away because they're not willing to put all the effort...

Luck can carry you only that far....

Don't forget we must control our own future and not depend on other teams to do the work for us agains our top challengers...

this is so true...we can score more goals but after we take an early lead, we seem to stray away from an offeiensive game...we need tio attack and win games by a solid 2 or 3 goals...hopefully with these few offeive signings things will change because the gap between the midfield and our stirkers is getting bigger and bigger

the only thing im happy about was the result

i mean , what a lacklustre performance!!

we score a goal , and then we just decide to stop playing ; i mean we dont pay to watch this crap

if we play like this against a team that can actually kick a ball,then we'll be pounded into the ground,no doubt about it

thats why these new signings are absolutely necessary , so as to inspire the current crop to greater heights

our performances have gotta improve :blink:

Archived