Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers (2009/10)

george21

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah apparently some clause saying that if he would be sold to PAO or OSFP (or maybe even any other Greek team) AEK would get 5 million euros. But as to not go to the CAS court and have this take years, AEK apparently settled for 1 (!) million euros... <_<

Dosent look promessing for leonardo seems like he might end up playin for paok even though he is been sayin he only wants to play for aek leva are playin hard ball and they rather sell him to paok then us.

One of 3 things will happen he will end up at paok 2 we pick him up in the jan 3 his contract expires and we pick him up for nothing

The saga continues......................

I also watch some eredevise and greene would be very intersting

Dosent look good for giourkas seems like genoa are offering him big bucks and he was quoted that his 1st option is to play abroad then to go back to greek league, as for leonardo the longer this drags on the less likely it will happen we cant even scrap 1,2 mil to to get him were counting our money down to the penny sad really :tdown: :(

I honest opinion is were better off with out giourkas i hate the fact that players not just greek players come back to greece and for me our league is known for were players careers come to die at there end of days get leo!!! get a dekari and one flank covered and we will be just fine.

And F!!!! the rest we cant be any worse then last year imo

Problem is that our team is financially in the toilet. As I sit here in greece and read all

the crap I get more and more depressed. How can we compete with any of the other teams

when we can't even drop a cool million ? for a player or two. We have to pick up the free trash

from the rest of the teams and hope Dusan can do something with nothing. Right now we have the

same wing back situation as last year.... Same thing the plagued us last year. Funny thing is that

if Dusan is unsuccessful at making a team out of nothing the fans will want to oust him again

so we can hire another crap coach like lemonis or something. The interesting fact is that dusan has yet to be paid for his services.

That's right Dava.

But let me tell you this I'm glad we're not dropping those "cool" millions, that has happened too many times in the past. Let's rebuild even if it takes time, too bad Demis had to screw it near the end of his hard work. But let's not try to be a PAO atm, because they do have lots of cash, or an OSFP, because they spend but have about 60 million in debts ...

We should have (and could have) developed a team from scratch back when the Psomiadis scandal broke out and Demis took the reins. Granted, there would've been a couple of 6th place finishes along the way but we would've had a team by now. Instead, all we have are a few canceled cheques made out to Iberian-speaking mercenaries paid for by selling Moras and Papastathopoulos and our future. :angry:

That's right Dava.

But let me tell you this I'm glad we're not dropping those "cool" millions, that has happened too many times in the past. Let's rebuild even if it takes time, too bad Demis had to screw it near the end of his hard work. But let's not try to be a PAO atm, because they do have lots of cash, or an OSFP, because they spend but have about 60 million in debts ...

I agree with not dropping tons of cash especially

with acoach that knows what he is doing. But when

we can't spend 1M? to buy a player that the coach really

wants... Or to be able to drop 800k on a national team

player in a position that we desperately need is poor. On the

bright side it looks like dusan has some young bright stars that

he is molding... If the fans allow him to stay long enough.

The rumours had it that aek and leva had agreed on the leo deal every thing was rolling and all of a sudden leva has asked for the money upfront to allow him to go you know what i have to say to leva go F/%?& off your not a BARCELONA!!! with your dealing stop jerking us around sell or go away, im sick of it i really want him badly but enuff is enff.

And know rumours are flying that the argetinians have sent us eki gonzales dont know what to think of that.

Komoths has dangled the carrot long enough accept so the young man can going aek in training your a master negociator we get it.

I know bajecic is a miracle worker but eki injuries were awful knees and acls and what not a beleive he would be a bust.

Dont know whos writting these press strories and getting aek fans crazy with eki okkas ridiculous...........................

Archived