Phantis Forums

Friendly: Greece - Portugal

Genome

You have to be kidding me.

Karagkounis 1-0.

We have seen him send 20/20 free kicks out or in the dirt for PAO, and NOW in a friendly he brings this out?

Im glad we scored but....also a bit angry!

im wondering same thing... :unsure:
Honestly.....its suprising. After being hands down the worst free kick and corner taker in Superleague.......auto to goal........maybe he learned from Ivanschitz in his most recent session at PAO :D

Great work by Torosidis to get it though..

ivan scored against holland in 6' :tup: :tup:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ax re Toro......nice moves, selfish and terrible shot. Look for a pass before swinging from that range..

Coach has to be hard on that, making long distance shots with numbers , space and men forward should be punished BIG TIME - friendly or not that habbit needs to be TELOS if we want to progress in to the big rounds.

i dont like charistea... i wanted see choutos in but hes not there... even petropoulos would be great!

Charisteas is doing fine IMO......

Choutos! ! ??? Not you too madboy! Were preparing for the Euro's you cant take Choutos after a half season of scoring in the Superleague with Panionios!

Choutos! ! ??? Not you too madboy! Were preparing for the Euro's you cant take Choutos after a half season of scoring in the Superleague with Panionios!

how about petropoulo? :P

You have to be kidding me.

Karagkounis 1-0.

We have seen him send 20/20 free kicks out or in the dirt for PAO, and NOW in a friendly he brings this out?

Im glad we scored but....also a bit angry!

im wondering same thing... :unsure:
Honestly.....its suprising. After being hands down the worst free kick and corner taker in Superleague.......auto to goal........maybe he learned from Ivanschitz in his most recent session at PAO :D

Great work by Torosidis to get it though..

ivan scored against holland in 6' :tup: :tup:
and PAO management will wait till his pricetage jumps UP UP UP after the Euro and then come up with more BS excuses of why we send our top players to the door....

now that I pay more attention.....

Charisteas is a bit out of position.....hes a point striker...shouldnt be working the ball outside the area like the CM..

but i do like the formation - lineup (minus Patsatzoglou) so far....Amanatidis, Gkekas, Basinas, Torosidis, and Suprisingly Karagkounis all seem to be very comfortable in this setup.

Karagkounis has been playing very well IMO.......Is it the Blue and White? Or is it a new position/ style that just makes him play so much better and confident? Because honestly us PAO fans arent used to seeing that Karagkounis.......

Maybe Peseiro should have a look.......

Oh wait its Greece-Portugal of course the guy is watching :LOL: :LOL: :tup:

now that I pay more attention.....

Charisteas is a bit out of position.....hes a point striker...shouldnt be working the ball outside the area like the CM..

but i do like the formation - lineup (minus Patsatzoglou) so far....Amanatidis, Gkekas, Basinas, Torosidis, and Suprisingly Karagkounis all seem to be very comfortable in this setup.

Karagkounis has been playing very well IMO.......Is it the Blue and White? Or is it a new position/ style that just makes him play so much better and confident? Because honestly us PAO fans arent used to seeing that Karagkounis.......

Maybe Peseiro should have a look.......

Oh wait its Greece-Portugal of course the guy is watching :LOL: :LOL: :tup:

in pao kara and ivan plays in woring position... but im not sure about ivan.. cuz hes scoring a lot with austria and plays very very good!

PS. Poland - USA 0-2 in first half :D

Archived