Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos UEFA Cup 2007 Dates?

XXX-18T

• 3 weeks later...

dont mean to ruin the fun but theres a chance you might go without a ticket.....

Ticketclub (The totally incompetent ticketing agency PAO FC has hired again) is "back" to control PAO ticketing and will give you a major pain in the ass, you will need a membership and likely a certain amount of points to get UEFA tickets.....you need 6 points to get tickets for vs Gay-ros currently....each game you go to adds points to your account, lesser attendance games give more points... and best of all the agency is absolutley disorganized and incompetent to handle your needs as a customer!!! You now need taftotita to register, buy and enter the stadium... having a non-Greek ID only makes them ignore your requests more I find, as it requires more work..... Congrats PAO FC for hiring a wonderful agency of morons...but hiring morons is kind of our thing for every organizational aspect, from technical to marketing to ticketing!!!

dont mean to ruin the fun but theres a chance you might go without a ticket.....

Ticketclub (The totally incompetent ticketing agency PAO FC has hired again) is "back" to control PAO ticketing and will give you a major pain in the ass, you will need a membership and likely a certain amount of points to get UEFA tickets.....you need 6 points to get tickets for vs Gay-ros currently....each game you go to adds points to your account, lesser attendance games give more points... and best of all the agency is absolutley disorganized and incompetent to handle your needs as a customer!!! You now need taftotita to register, buy and enter the stadium... having a non-Greek ID only makes them ignore your requests more I find, as it requires more work..... Congrats PAO FC for hiring a wonderful agency of morons...but hiring morons is kind of our thing for every organizational aspect, from technical to marketing to ticketing!!!

Thanks for the tips Greg unfortunately i opted to buy a car instead but who knows I may get a "special" ticket since the wife works for a Euopean Airline.

if i do get a special ticket i will notify Evergreen to hook me up with some tickets to watch Pao B)

thats the problem - at least with Catania and Gayros so far and with UEFA it might be the same you cant GET tickets for anyone but yourself, and you cant buy more than one - you and other members of ShiticketClub have to buy them at the same time to sit together....you cant even transfer points to another account in the event one cant go to a match or anything SENSIBLE like that....jesus christ, how on earth does such an incompetent, nonsensible, m*****smeno organization get a client like PANATHINAIKOS FC?!?!??!? they could do ticketing for high school level waterpolo and still be second rate!!!

and the thing is the minimum rate of points is 6 for example a big game - a friendly gives you 5....so you go to 1-2 games and youve made the cut for big games.....how exactly is this an incentive system if your just establishing minimums???its just ###### pointless, an incentive system that takes one-two games to build up being able to buy one single ticket???? thats POINTLESS.

If anybody knows anything about Fake Id's let me know. I will need one to go watch a game of football because i dont have TicketCunt's point number to buy my own ticket, and alone it took me 3 godamn signups before i could get an account....###### hell i need a job in consulting i would clean these assholes right up!

and its difficult to beleive but maybe we should let PAO FC handle the ticketing internally???? i mean its extremely difficult to beleive PAO would be more competent in a field....but beleive it or not if its going to be done this bad, why pay? if PAO opened up ticketing normally or spent 3 hours planning it you would have a sold out stadium - as opposed to not being sold out for your opener, in the centennial season, vs your arch enemy, in only a 16.000 seat stadium, after a WEEK.....now THATS pathetic.

You now need taftotita to register, buy and enter the stadium...

yea man u need a taftotita to enter a coffeeshop in maastricht... so whats the big deal? stin evropi imaste...

yeap and no more than 5 grams per person per day... now the next step is to use your fingerpint in order to identify yourself... maybe thats what they should do toooo...

leoforos is a giafka man.... thats why why wont pass to de second round naoum...

dropi mas...

but for those who r in athens... please shout an EXO IO BATSOI APTIN LEOFORO!!! when u wats da g***** games.

hopefully the little palace will be ready by 2018... hope ill make it naoum

yea man u need a taftotita to enter a coffeeshop in maastricht... so whats the big deal? stin evropi imaste...

yeap and no more than 5 grams per person per day... now the next step is to use your fingerpint in order to identify yourself... maybe thats what they should do toooo...

That's what they should do? I think you need to read George Orwell's 1984, or if reading isnt your thing watch the film, or films like Equilibrium, V for Vendetta or Minority Report. Fingerprint & Iris scans (i.e. biometrics) are the most fundamental step for a dictatorship. These are ideas conceived by Hitler and later attempted by Communist Russia. Its is a form of control. The government should be answerable to its people not the other way around. Don't let "Politics of Fear" convince you to sleep-walk into slavery.

That's what they should do? I think you need to read George Orwell's 1984, or if reading isnt your thing watch the film, or films like Equilibrium, V for Vendetta or Minority Report.

Dude's is right on the politics but the movies he suggested suck :P Don't listen to him. Just read 1984 and Brave New World.

That's what they should do? I think you need to read George Orwell's 1984, or if reading isnt your thing watch the film, or films like Equilibrium, V for Vendetta or Minority Report. Fingerprint & Iris scans (i.e. biometrics) are the most fundamental step for a dictatorship. These are ideas conceived by Hitler and later attempted by Communist Russia. Its is a form of control. The government should be answerable to its people not the other way around. Don't let "Politics of Fear" convince you to sleep-walk into slavery.

bro,

i ant american nor israeli to have fear for my security, money, etc... im greek orthodox, ready to die for "one idea"... we are like arabs, but without the petrol... ha ha ha.

the biometric technology is here, and some people already use it... gps in yo skin. the next step is the electronic wallet again in yo skin.

so, you think this technology is not gona be imposed? ask the doctors when they deliver your child in 10, 15, 20 years.... NO CHOICE!!!

but as you might not know, we are already slaves of MONEY! (and the central european bank wich is were hittler use to live, ie in GERMANY. we didnt become germans but on the third attempt, EVERYBODY WENT ALLONG hey?)

there is too much freedom (accordin 2 "THE MAN"), and in order to make this world a better place (no crime, no violence etc) we need to give up our freedom.. im not saying i like it BUT LOOK AROUND YOU.. IT IS HAPPENIN AS WE SPEAK!!!

we know what the govrnment thinks about us "the little people" and they sure know what we think about them... so? the system looks healthy according to "the men" who have no touch with REALITY.

so, shut up (not YOU bro, but all of us) and do your shoping, oh, and dont forget to vote..

wish you all a happy life, in an unhappy world...

afta

IN GOD WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS PAY CASH

FORTZA PANATHA

bro,

i ant american nor israeli to have fear for my security, money, etc... im greek orthodox, ready to die for "one idea"... we are like arabs, but without the petrol... ha ha ha.

the biometric technology is here, and some people already use it... gps in yo skin. the next step is the electronic wallet again in yo skin.

so, you think this technology is not gona be imposed? ask the doctors when they deliver your child in 10, 15, 20 years.... NO CHOICE!!!

but as you might not know, we are already slaves of MONEY! (and the central european bank wich is were hittler use to live, ie in GERMANY. we didnt become germans but on the third attempt, EVERYBODY WENT ALLONG hey?)

there is too much freedom (accordin 2 "THE MAN"), and in order to make this world a better place (no crime, no violence etc) we need to give up our freedom.. im not saying i like it BUT LOOK AROUND YOU.. IT IS HAPPENIN AS WE SPEAK!!!

we know what the govrnment thinks about us "the little people" and they sure know what we think about them... so? the system looks healthy according to "the men" who have no touch with REALITY.

so, shut up (not YOU bro, but all of us) and do your shoping, oh, and dont forget to vote..

wish you all a happy life, in an unhappy world...

afta

IN GOD WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS PAY CASH

FORTZA PANATHA

I dont think we should have a political discussion here, but being slaves to money (or trade) is very different from sacrificing your civil liberties. The only way doctors will refuse to treat you unless you have an ID card or a microchip in your skin as, you say, is if people accept it. Governments KNOW that people don't want this so they say s%$#! like "it fights against Terrorism, Fraud, Illegal Immigration, and Crime"... go and ask these politicians HOW it would fight against these issues.

TERRORISM: The Sept 11, London Bomber, & Madrid bombers would ALL have had valid biometric identification.

Fraud: The vast majority of fraud is benefit fraud, where people lie about there circumstances not who they are. So biometrics would be pretty useless except for ID Fraud, which is a very small element of fraud AND people have already found ways to create fake biometric ID cards/

Immigration: Legal immigrants have valid papers, illegals don't. Once the police suspect someone its easy to discover whether they have valid papers, so biometrics wouldnt make a difference.

Crime: An ID card or biometrics would not stop a mugger, murderer or even vandalism. It wouldnt help at all.

It's all bullshit and a step toward controlling the masses. Those here that know me and some of my political views will know that I'm not an Anarchist or anything like that. I believe in freedom though and introducing biometrics at a football stadium (and indeed the rest of society) is ridiculous and dangerous and you shouldn't advocate it. If anything you should figth against it. If everyone did politicians wouldnt be able to introduce it.

ok dude, im with ya...

the gps will make the difference bro.... they will know who and were you are... opote what yo doin ok? this use to be Gods job, now its da man...

so no more crime, no immigration no nothing.... the fraud could be possible by who else? they could change your ID and since no paper around (VIVA ECOLOGY) you cant prove s%$#!... but of course who r we to worry right? ahum...

why do u think they search u before entering the stadium?

are panatha.....

this is what i plan for crazy...... dont tell him... its a secret... shhhhhhhhhhh

and maybe the other gavro mod from cagnada... will c....

BORAT SAVE US....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Empire North, located in Copenhagen, Denmark, has introduced a new law enforcement tool called an ID Sniper Rifle™.

According to their marketing material, the ID Sniper Rifle™ is used to implant a GPS-microchip in the body of a human being, using a high powered sniper rifle as the long distance injector. This micro chip enters the body and remains there without causing any internal damage. The manufacturer says the process brings little physical pain as the micro chip enters the body of an unsuspecting human, similiar to a mosquito bite lasting just a fraction of a second. At the same time this occurs, a digital camcorder with a zoom-lense fitted within the scope will being to take a high-resolution picture of the target. The target in this case is a human being.

Empire North maintains that law enforcement need this rifle "As the urban battlefield grows more complex and intense, new ways of managing and controlling crowds are needed. The attention of the media changes the rules of the game. Sometimes it is difficult to engage the enemy in the streets without causing damage to the all important image of the state. Instead EMPIRE NORTH suggests to mark and identify a suspicious subject on a safe distance, enabeling the national law enforcement agency to keep track on the target through a satellite in the weeks to come."

Empire North has been showing this new rifle for law enforcement from Bejiing, China in 2002 to New York City in April 2004. The company markets products for the "modern urban battlefield." Empire North also markets a product called "JuJu the Citizen Eye." This little camera is designed to photograph suspicious activity and immediately be able to transmit it to the Ministry of Homeland Security.

Posted Image

ID SNIPERTM prototype as presented in april 2004, New York City.

Caliber ............. 0.11x8mm

Length .............. 1475 mm (58.07")

Weight .............. 11.3 kg (24.91 lbs)

Barrel Length ....... 747 mm (29,4")

Material ............ Steel, composite

Ammo capacity ....... 12

Effective range ..... 1100 meters

Operation ........... Gas operated, semi-Auto

Features ............ Highres camera, memory card, advanced ergonomic adjustments

Camera specs ........ 2.1 Megapixels, 1:1,8

Memory card specs ... 32, 64, 128 Mb

Posted Image

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

leoforos is a giafka man.... thats why why wont pass to de second round naoum...

dropi mas...

but for those who r in athens... please shout an EXO IO BATSOI APTIN LEOFORO!!! when u wats da g***** games.

hopefully the little palace will be ready by 2018... hope ill make it naoum

i kinda feel you missed the entire point of the rant. The rant is about ticketing for PAO FC....and how its idiotic. its a ticketclub thing, not a "europe" thing.

youre talking about buying drugs illegal in most countries. Im talking about ID, point system and distribution of tickets to a football match. Theres no comparison. This also has nothing to do with a new world order. Its the idiotic, inefficient, old fashioned beaurocracy

and why do i want cops out of Leoforos exaclty??? so when OSFP fans or even PAO fans get out of hand nobody will stop them???? Hatred of police is so idiotic...im assuming now ure referring to the incident in the north...they are rioting in Thessaloniki (really they just like to riot) because a Nigerian idiot killed himself trying to escape a police inspection.....

You enter illegally, engage in illegal activities, decide to jump off a balcony when they inspect you and kill yourself......and this is all the police's fault for doing their job?????

You dont like police inspections??? Then dont break the law! The police in Greece dont do s%$#! to the immigrants selling CDs.....i see cops walk around them and them sitting out 24 hrs a day selling their bootleg crap everywhere in Greece and nobody does a damn thing....

yea man its the coolest thing to say in leoforos... usually they do leave :LOL: (you know, when the players enter the fissouna).

about ticketing, stadium etc, asta... we need 2 become members like the floroi gavrofans..

europe? let me laugh in kinezika tsin tsin tsin!!! BLAIR for president! in greece u have no rights...

we are all illegal... all

(until we show an id, NOT buy a fake cd, download a "crack" for an aplicaton, smoke etc)

think about it

as for the fans... THEY SUCK... (when out of hand)

but then again, all the good things in life are illegal, immoral or fatenin...

aight?????????

ps. what do you have against fake cds? :LOL:

Archived