Phantis Forums

Transfers

aekmafia21

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the striker situation is starting to worry me what would happen if by any chance lybe goes down with an injury with him beeing are only i say ''pure goal scorer''. and we need also a solid goal keeper ,we need a number one my fellow brothers.

Only name that comes to me is vargas but from what ive heard , they dont wont let him go, and hes not exactly willing to come, going down a couple goals , and coming bACK WITH ONE STRIKER :(

Trying to keep the faith guys but summer is going by us quickly, is it all smoke ans mirrors, situation foggier then ever, unless kapetanos gives us 10 goals or more well then....................................???

Any news coming out of greece about any thing on the topic fellas???

I wonder how much money we have to spend on a striker? I'm sure if we were to offer around 4-5M or so, we could get someone pretty decent. I think that with a BAM signing, we'd hit the 30 000 season tickets. Then again, maybe Demi doesn't want to spend too much this year, seeing as we just paid off our debts and all.

Some more rumours:

• we're interested in Santiago Ezquerro from Barcelona
  • Jefferson is close to a deal with us (a matter of hours)
  • Jose Mari doesn't say "no" but waits for a word from AEK, in the meantime he continues training with Villareal
  • Diouf came along from the Netherlands to Greece, so it's very likely he will be signed
  • Lymberopoulos and Julio Cesar will both get an upgrade on their contract
  • Alves, Gkentsoglou and Andrea Zormpa (Ferrer's translator) lost their luggage on the trip back from the Netherlands
  • Ivic will most probably be released as a free player
  • The players will have a weekend to rest
  • There's a friendly on Tuesday with Agio Dhmhtrio.
  • Antonito's not being counted on for his next season with Sevilla, he would be positive on a transfer to AEK. Talks have already taken place weeks ago, but Ferrer looks for a better solution if possible.

Thanks Genome

i really appreciate all the updates on the transfers, possible transfers, gossip ect for AEK in the transfer market

hopefully we can sign a good striker, but what i think everyone is overlooking is a good attacking midfielder.

anyways, only time will tell

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

Np, nice to see it's appreciated :) !

Of course they are just rumours so don't shoot me if they're wrong :D !

Here's some more:

• Once more: Jefferson is either already in Greece and has already signed or will do so tomorrow, according to Filathlos.
  • Up until last night, 23565 season tickets were sold
  • Scouts from Saint-Étiene and Wolfsburg were checking out Papastathopoulos during his game against Spain yesterday.
  • Gerard is looking at some players in the U-19 Championship in Austria, when he returns he will share his thoughts with Ferrer.
  • Due to bad relations between Gerard and Ferrer, it's not unlikely that Gerard will be the next Ivic and will leave AEK.
  • On Tzavella: we're still waiting for a word from his team (Kerkyra)
  • Ferrer still sees Vargas as his first choice
  • Barcelona asks €3 million for Santiago Ezquerro
  • Jose Mari "does not close any doors"
  • Surgery is not excluded for Kapetanos

whats wrong with kapetanos dont tell he needs surgery did we get jefferson,vargas would be a good striker pick up i hope he gives us an answer soon, i didnt think that kapetanos was still inable to play isent he gonna be some one who we keen on scoring goals for us this season whats this i hear about surgery genome fill me in please

Vargas would definitely be a nice signing. I guess we just have to wait and see what AS Monaco do.

How has Moretto looked in the friendlies? Any soft goals so far?

I thought Ezquerro was a free agent? How can Barca ask 3M for him if he's a free agent?

The season ticket sales are going nicely; we should definitely crack the 25000 mark, which would a great achievement (I still think that with a BAM striker we could get 30000 but anyways...)

whats wrong with kapetanos dont tell he needs surgery did we get jefferson,vargas would be a good striker pick up i hope he gives us an answer soon, i didnt think that kapetanos was still inable to play isent he gonna be some one who we keen on scoring goals for us this season whats this i hear about surgery genome fill me in please

Problem with the abdominal muscles (koiliakoi). He started out his training very well but the problem seems to be catching up with him again.

If Ivic leaves AEK i hope we get some good cash. Ive been impressed with Ivic

this pre-season, TheCity1924 i think if we do get some cash from Ivic leaving AEK i don't think we should sign a striker, upfront we could use Lymberopoulos, Kapetanos, Mihalis Pavlis and Manduca.

This season Lagos and Kapetanos must shine if thye dont it means they always be average!

BRING ON THE SIGNINGS, greek league best in the world!!! Lets make it happen!

Let players beg to come to greece not us beg those cunts to come here!

AEK TO MAKE THE SEMIS OF THE CL!

COME ON SERRA MAKE IT A REALITY

ESPN Soccernet reports that Holland striker Patrick Kluivert, the 31-year-old former AC Milan, Barcelona and Ajax frontman, was released by Dutch champions PSV Eindhoven at the end of last season and is available on a free transfer. Apparently he is looking at ... Sheffield Wednesday!!!! Would not he be a great striker for a Champions League-bound AEK????

i dont know about u guys but this striker business is starting to really iritate me,

are or are we not gonna sign some one forget the bam i will settle for someone

who can bag us 7 to 9 golares.

as for vargas saga f@## him if its not challenging enough for him to come to greece then stay in the principality if winning titles and playing champios league football is not to his liking stay with monaco cause they sure as hell are not gonna win thechampionnat. as for diouf kinda on the bony side dont u think get some red meat in the kid. and whats this denilson goin to paok crap we cant get a big name bam and paok seem to get the brazilian .

just drop the bomb soon so i can shut the hell up with the striker business any body half descent.

Archived