Jump to content
Phantis Forums

PaokCT

Members
  • Posts

    2,510
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    61

Everything posted by PaokCT

  1. A draw would be amazing. I just hope we don't sit back and absorb pressure for 90 minutes.
  2. Really need to start looking at USA as well. Tons of Greek-Americans are playing collegiately at high D1 levels that eventually can make a move to Greece and the NT.
  3. From inside the 6 none the less
  4. Michailidis has been a liability today. And both of them are on yellows.
  5. Aris the more dangerous team in 2nd half.
  6. Kotarski with the save of the year to keep it 0-0. Wow.
  7. HT 0-0. Konstantelias has had 3 good chances. Tissoudali, two.
  8. Konstantelias misses an absolute SITTER from 6 yards away
  9. This is such a weird game. Feels like a preseason game. Both teams with good chances and there should’ve already been 2-3 goals scored. But no one’s taking those chances.
  10. Tissoudali great chance, off post
  11. Meh game so far. Both teams with good chances. 26 min in
  12. This wind is definitely affecting the game. 20 mph winds w/ gusts up to 40. Aris has the wind the 1st half, PAOK will get it in 2nd
  13. They're different players with different strengths. Zivkovic is much better on the ball, as well as helping out defensively. Despodov is more of a play the ball over the top and let him run on player. I have watched him over and over dribble out of play. His touch is awful. I believe he plays CF a lot for Bulgaria, he is not a possession type of player and I think thats why Lucescu doesn't rate him as much. Despodov would be a star in a 2 striker formation, as you can pair him with a natural striker and let him just run
  14. I 100% would play Mady. But I think Rasvan and his old 1800 mentality will play the Russian over him
  15. Chalov Taison Konstantelias Zivkovic Ozdoev Schwab Baba Colley Kedziora Otto Kotarski
  16. Hell, even a one goal loss is a decent result. First tiebreaker is GD, not head to head I believe.
  17. Lol @ a professional league starting in the end of November
  18. Crowd gave him a standing ovation! Then you see a kid with his hands in his face shaking his head lol
  19. Complete domination of the ball for PAOK. Still seeking first goal.
  20. We are playing well. But PAO is dangerous on the counter
  21. We'd be watching that 3-3 PAOK - AJAX game where we missed a PK to win it which would have put us in UCL
  22. Pelkas is good against offensive teams due to his ability to help out defensively. He has an extremely high motor that a lot of our NT coaches have valued. Bakasetas also will never sit. He is the captain. And I still think he has value. The team seems to be gelling, and I am sure he has a huge role to play in that.
  23. That’s cute how you guys just have convos back and forth! But I just read that Despodov was on track to play at Zenit? But either we or he broke the deal. It was 5.5 mil
  24. I think if we are going to progress in Europa League, we will spend big money in the winter. Look what Oly did in the conference league. Especially with the fact in Greece 2 teams will go to Champions League qualifiers next season.
×
×
  • Create New...