Jump to content
Phantis Forums

PaokCT

Members
  • Posts

    2,525
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    63

Everything posted by PaokCT

  1. Brandon great opportunity
  2. What a goal by the old man!
  3. Our ugliest game of recent memory
  4. Ozdoev has made 2 horrible mistakes so far
  5. Add in the Icelandic player with the hot girlfriend we are rumored with.
  6. We are now linked with 21 yr old Colombian Gustavo Puerta. He is the captain of the U21 National team. From Leverkuson. @pash do your thing and link the transfer markt
  7. Referee is Marco di Bello. First official game of the season. Was the 4th ref during our 0-2 loss vs Brugge recently.
  8. If I’m Camara I’m seriously questioning my role here especially after seeing how much better I am than both Stefan and Ozdoev
  9. Not good that are youngsters are going to those horrible teams. Has development slowed as of late?
  10. If u don’t heard from me the rest of the weekend you know why
  11. Their trainer tho…
  12. Did y’all see that blonde girl they just showed on the broadcast
  13. We gonna win 5-1. Chalov as a sub will score a hat trick and vierinha subbing for Zivkovic will score a FK
  14. Ngl im pretty drunk already and Pash is my hero. But yea, we need Camara and Chalov on. Brandon just can’t do anything except handball against these good teams.
  15. Been doing some research on this ref. He is VERY Card happy. In his last 3 official European matches he’s given 14 cards. He was the ref for the Aris - Tel Aviv match with 12 cards in total. In his last 4 National team matches, a total of 19 cards including 4 reds.
  16. They’d rather spend another day in Sweden. I don’t blame them, have you seen those blondes!?
  17. Does anyone know how many changes we can make to the registered players. I believe it’s 3
  18. We will be underdogs vs Sparta and Galatasaray. Need to avoid them
  19. Just wait till you see what Jono and I have planned!
  20. We technically have already. We are officially in Europe
  21. We absorbed so much that last 10 min . I thought they would get some dumb PK call
  22. Vierinha comes in. Everytime he gets in a game I feel it’s a charity match for him
  23. My dad said the exact same thing. That it looks like he plays for them. Reversible jersey and shorts combo. Horrible start to the game but we pretty much controlled the last 30 min of play. Score one more right after half and it’s good night Bosnia
×
×
  • Create New...