Jump to content
Phantis Forums

PaokCT

Members
  • Posts

    2,522
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    61

Everything posted by PaokCT

  1. Zivkovic just wide. 20 min 0-0. We are dominating possession and play. But still nothing to show
  2. Another point blank save by Shamrock. Could easily be 2-0
  3. Good start so far. Big save by Rovers GK
  4. Heard there’s trouble outside the stadium. Expect a ban for a few games
  5. I think the easiest bet for this game is both teams score. I see a 4-2 victory
  6. Our market value is 100 mil. Theres is 4 mil. That means on the market we have more talent. On paper. However as I’ve stated I don’t think we will blow them away over two legs. You can’t measure heart and grit. Lucescu stubborn ways may hurt us. If Vierinha gets any minutes, they’re gonna expose him.
  7. That’s baffling to me. That a club would announce the transfer but for a few weeks in time. What happens if he tears his ACL. Do we still get the $? The transfers been announced and signed off on.
  8. If we had Warda we’d be in champions league
  9. PK taken away. Make up call
  10. We may have the worst defense in the top 2 tiers in Greece
  11. Ehh I disagree. Pulling happens every corner kick. Very rarely is it ever called
  12. Joke of a PK given to us
  13. We know PAOK. We will make it difficult away. Anglo-Saxon teams give us trouble. UK, Irish, Scottish. They fight and battle. We have much more talent but they always challenge us. They have a different play style. Will pump the ball down force us to play, and we will make mistakes. I see it being a one goal leg at the end
  14. All started with Sastre missing that header at 94:30. That’s when despodov had to come back and foul.
  15. Kotarski needs to come out and get a few of those crosses
  16. Murg misses a sitter
  17. He’s already a foot out the door. Like Kotarski. Do you bring in Vierinha for RB? Schwab for Ozdoev
  18. These Swedes are running all over our defense
  19. Brandon great opportunity
  20. What a goal by the old man!
×
×
  • Create New...