Jump to content
Phantis Forums

PaokCT

Members
  • Posts

    2,509
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    61

Everything posted by PaokCT

  1. This will be very difficult, as England will not want the embarrassment of finishing 2nd and risking staying in division B. We shall see!
  2. I love how Russia just plays teams like Syria, Iraq, Brunai, Cuba . Wonder at what point do they get back into the regular fixture list
  3. I think we need a bald headed guest..... @pash you around!?
  4. I think the world needs another drunk podcast by PAOKTALK…..
  5. Aris loses
  6. And I thought I was too doom and gloom. Taison & Schwab love the club. You don’t get to lump them into that group
  7. Baba getting worked on that side
  8. This will end up looking like a glorified 4-5-1. It's pretty obvious Lucescu is going for a draw / counter game. I am surprised he is changing his ways....maybe he read my comments and is looking for guidance from a previous coach of the year 😉 Expect Shola to get minutes as well.
  9. I doubt Tzimas ever puts on a PAOK jersey again tbh. He's killing it right now in Bundesliga 2. He will either get signed by a bigger team, or they'll buy him if they get promoted. What a shame cause it would have been great seeing he and Konstantelias together.
  10. Again, Lucescu and his rigid ways cost us 3 points...
  11. First time in 8 years that all of PAOK, AEK, PAO, OLY failed to win
  12. Can we just ship Kotarski away already
  13. Offsides due to his elbow
  14. Even though he is an American boy, I am not a fan of Jo Go.
  15. GOAL OF THE YEAR FROM DESPODOV
  16. 20 min in and choppy game. No shots on target yet either team
  17. Lucescu not coaching this game
  18. Olympiakos also loses 1-0. Aris down 1-0
  19. Ever since we got rid of Koutsianakoulis , aka the Greek Messi it has been downhill. Bring back Vitolo!
  20. My biggest problem with Lucescu is his stubborn ways of not changing much tactically on a game to game basis. He has some good strengths, but also some glaring flaws. How often does it seem like we easily possess the ball all game, and then give up counter goal after counter goal. Also, we are the Champions of Greek football, yet this is the product we put out on the field and are at the bottom of the Europa League? Is that the standard? Win the league and do well in the Conference League? I expected more. Yes, he is at the top of the league, but currently, this season so far has been a disappointment. Also, I hate his victim mentality that he has. It does more damage to the team than good. But you'd be correct in saying that I am half joking. I don't think they should get rid of him, but I do think he's not the savior many point him out to be..
×
×
  • Create New...