Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Brklyngrk

Members
  • Posts

    1,375
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    39

Everything posted by Brklyngrk

  1. Overall, the team played so much better under JVS. No one can dispute that. I almost feel against better teams, we would have a better chance to score as they would commit more forward. Having the ball is something new for us as we never used to dominate possession.
  2. I thought he may be substituting Mavrias or Zeca.
  3. They are speaking English.... Overall, we have been playing well. Very quick, fast but missing the finish. Do not thing Oblak had to make a real save yet. Limnios shot right at him and the shot by Fortounis was saved by a defender.
  4. Does anyone else hear the Greek coaches talking? It's empty there so you can hear some of the chatter your normally wouldn't...
  5. Plays like that is why I think Vlaho should always start...the way he was aware to go off his line, get the ball, and start the counter..
  6. All we are missing is that freaking goal...
  7. Getting the chances, Giakoumakis had a great chance..
  8. To think they started off so well...
  9. Not sure who I would prefer on the wing now, Tziolis or Masouras.
  10. Bouchalakis hasn't impressed. In the last UCL game, he was the person that cost OLY the first goal. Bakasetas did score a goal and he did give the assist. I think he has a spot on the team, just not as the captain/starting AM.
  11. After this game, Tziolis and Giakoumakis should start on Sunday or at least make an appearance from the bench. Fortounis AM and Bakasetas further back. Giakoumakis Tziolis(Masouras) Fortounis Limnios Bakasetas Zeca Tsimakis Tzavellas Hatzi Rota??? Vlaho
  12. I think Barkas lost his spot in Celtic - hasn't started in awhile...
  13. Agreed - hopefully he bought in because his talent is obvious.
  14. And say whatever you want (friendly, Cyprus hasn't played well, etc..) we have played well. Passes have been very crisp, ball has been moving around and we have shown bursts of speed. Tsimakis has also played great!!
  15. I am liking Bakasetas playing deeper, Fortounis as the AM.
×
×
  • Create New...