Brklyngrk
Members-
Posts
1,378 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
39
Everything posted by Brklyngrk
-
I believe some of the young guys were left off so they can play in the U21 qualifiers this week, which makes sense.
-
He did hint at some shady stuff. Overall though, I like how he was respectful of other players/teams. He was very mindful of his words, humble. My favorite part was when he mentioned Sok/Manolas - they want players who can teach the youth. Those guys are better than me and deserve to be on the team more than me.
-
Great interview, seems like a good guy.
-
I think JVS is still trying to get Badlock to play for us. If it happens, hopefully that shores up RB. I would also put Tsiolis as the LW and consider calling up Ninis if his form continues. With Sok/Manolas back, maybe you don't need Tzavellas and call up Hatzi/Papadopoulos.
-
It was a bad game, felt like a loss. After a string of promising football, we played bad. By promising, I mean creating shots on goal, keeping possession. This was the first time I saw a JVS coached team not press, not hustle. That's what I think was disappointing. Also the insistence of starting Bakasetas is starting to annoy all of us as we can see he is the answer. The people gloating that we lost, sorry, you are in the wrong forums. The cursing on top of it, honestly, what kind of reaction did you expect? Someone earlier asked about Vrousai, he's injured or he would have been called up.
-
This was obviously not a great performance for us. Truth be told, Georgia has a good team. Spain barely beat them and they needed an extra time goal. It's one game, everyone needs to relax. Trolling after a loss, for a team we all love, in a forum that supports the team, is never cool. We are fans of the ethniki and wish it the best. The lineup needs some tweaks, we all know that. Bakasetas/Bakakis have no place in the 11. Calling Giannoulis a championship RB is ridiculous. He could have gone to better teams but chose a team that will be promoted to the Premier league and get game time. Limnios should have done the same! Poor performance - yes. Let's see what happens in Sept/October.