Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,269
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    349

Everything posted by pash

  1. So in other words if he had been subbed in one more time, he'd be tied for first. His other mention - as Klaus is higher in our records, does that mean qualifiers don't count? Or did Klaus score in a CL qualifier? I'm drawing a blank here.
  2. They do. They should have no problem ending in the top half of the table. Playoffs would probably be too much of a stretch though.
  3. I hope we draw Gabala
  4. I fancy our odds against a lot of teams in that first pot. Dortmund and Schalke being the two biggest problems. If we draw spurs I'm definitely going to try to attend that away match.
  5. It looks like @greekfooty has answered my question - an additional 500k EUR split between us and Asteras.
  6. Jury's out on this new striker as well - I don't know what he'll do differently to "unlock" the bus doors. I guess we'll see in a few weeks.
  7. My condolences for your guys' loss, but at the end of the day talking about how powerful your fanela is, and all the history behind it, does not cover up poor performances now. Even each time Rome was rebuilt, it wasn't completed in a day ;)
  8. I don't recall the cash prizes for participation - do you know what the total pool that's divided is?
  9. Just going on our single league game - I think Tudor is going to be a lot more comfortable coaching international matches than domestic. He seemed very taken aback by Xanthi's defensive tactics. Might make for entertaining group stage matches, at least!
  10. I had a feeling Panathinaikos wouldn't make it through, in spite of our friends predicting 5-0, 4-0 scores. Fenerbahce through 3-0 as well. So it's just two Greek teams in the EL group stages.
  11. Koulouris definitely needs to be loaned out. Preferably to a different country's league.
  12. Delgiannidis in for Koulouris
  13. (which says to me we're going for an outright win)
  14. Savvidis in for Konstantinidis Mak in for Tziolis
  15. We'll win. Brondby looks only slightly better than last time
  16. Correction, stream here: http://live9.net/live40.html
  17. Me too, unless this means Tziolis won't be playing this weekend? Looking for streams, no dice yet. Only a bet365 one on bianconero so far.
  18. Lineup per team. I think Kitsiou will be o. The left again. --glykos-- --vitor--costa--tzavellas-- --kitsiou--kace--tziolis--konstantinidis-- --rodrigues--mistakidis-- --Koulouris-- I wonder what, if anything, Costa's involvement says about his contract.
  19. In this case, we don't have the girlfriend!
  20. Welcome!!!!
  21. Does she have a manatee tattoo? That would be delicious (like her).
  22. So now we'll need two more CBs! Yayyy!
  23. Does this mean Golasa is back?? -edit- or there are no buyers, so they want to keep him in good enough shape that he can be sold this winter?
  24. If Toro can't play wingback, then there are plenty of other domestic players that can. I get what you're saying with the 3-CB defense, but Ninis in that position would look pretty bad I think.
×
×
  • Create New...