Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    349

Everything posted by pash

  1. Blackhawk, think he's made any strides to actually being able to finish in this match?
  2. Mak brings us to 4-0!
  3. I'm sure there's a sex joke in there somewhere.
  4. Mistakidis in for Rodrigues
  5. Pelkas coming off for Savvidis
  6. Rodrigues scores his first to bring us to 3-0!
  7. Can't we jerk off at the same time as accepting what you're saying?
  8. I've been very impressed by Konstantinidis this match, he's completely owned that right side.
  9. WOW what a goal by Pelkas!
  10. Pelkas one c*** hair away from a goal there
  11. Dominating, but sloppy. Pelkas and Mak with some nice dribbles and half-chances, but nothing really solid before or since that double-chance.
  12. (Konstantinidis is actually playing on the right side btw)
  13. HOW WAS THAT NOT A GOAL AHHHHHHHH
  14. Lineup. Konstantinidis on the left side? Ugh this can't end well.
  15. Thessports saying that 6k tickets remain for this match, so we're looking at at least 22k. Toumba is gonna be LOUD
  16. As we edge ever-closer to the start of the season, I thought I'd leave this here so you could all start emotionally preparing yourselves. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Ic6az2h7g
  17. I've used the site sparingly over the past year or so and that part at least has never asked me to pay. Didn't know about an app though.
  18. True. If Klaus isn't ready to play tomorrow, then he won't be playing this weekend either. Salpi is out too. Koulouris seems to be the obvious choice to play at least one of those games. Wouldn't be surprised to see him matched up with Jairo up in front, and Rodrigues on one wing.
  19. 50,000 unsatisfying handjobs
  20. Sure is, and it's actually legal. Good quality too. http://www.laola1.tv/
×
×
  • Create New...