Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    349

Everything posted by pash

  1. Merry Christmas, buds:
  2. Asteras beat Aris 2-1 today. The mighty Aris remains in 5th place. Spitting distance from Panaitolikos. OFI also beat NFC Volos. The mid-table (i.e., conference league qualifiers) group is actually kind of interesting this year: Aris - 27 Panaitolikos - 23 OFI - 20 Atromitos - 19 Asteras - 19 (special mention - technically out of that quartet based on H2H) Overall, I like that the super league might be represented by five teams next summer - assuming, of course, that all of the teams qualify. Just as likely that only PAOK and Olympiakos will actually make it through.
  3. Here are the highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WWZtX-CBlk I must say, I am liking how Chalov is progressing. This circle jerk over Samatta has to end. The guy's a potato. Every time he plays, he's taking time away from much better strikers (which is literally everyone else we have in that position).
  4. The AEK-Levadiakos game ended 1-1, noiiiceeeee
  5. Honestly that was a beautiful assist by Andre
  6. Seriously, is this the third game in a row where Michailidis has screwed us?
  7. This is why I drunk dial woman constantly. The first time one says yes, I assume all of them will come for me.
  8. Yeah this is going well. I don't think that head kick was on purpose but stupid to kick your heel back when you know others are going for the ball.
  9. Good lineup. Let's goooo
  10. Was he not coaching Makedonikos this season? Fired?
  11. He can be a bad striker while also legitimately trying to do his job.
  12. Perhaps we'll get mia fragka from Augusto yet: https://inpaok.com/847490/o-aougkousto-fernei-chrimata-ston-paok/
  13. Even if we got him (a very limited player, I remind you!), he'd now be another year older, with a full year of no actual action. Hard pass.
  14. Hah yeah. "I can't believe this highly paid professional is doing his job!"
  15. It's just their estimate as to his current value, probably due to his performance this season + some buzz. Even if it's accurate, I think a clause would ideally exceed just "fair" value, even if one ignores the idea that we just want to keep him (and so would move the clause up to make him unattainable).
  16. Weird that we have a chance in the return leg due to keeping this down to a 1-0. Gonna have to improve. Lovren done for with this? My streams finally shat the bed so I gave up after the goal.
  17. What would I do without you? My streams have been absolutely terrible; I saw the PK, the block, the "goal," then static until it came back with a 0-0. I'm like...is this time travel? CAN I STILL STOP THE FUTURE?
  18. Anyone else think Lucescu has noticed the Michailidis problems, thus the replacement with Lovren? Hmm Otherwise - probably the best lineup we could field. They're taking this one seriously, much to PaokCT's chagrin.
  19. Just noticed Kyriakos Papadopoulos left Levadiakos on 11/11, after signing for them back in July. Wonder what happened there. Perhaps he's giving us an opportunity to replace Lovren 😉
  20. Had to share this, as it just came up as a recommended video for me. I can't believe this (AI?) wrong a full on song about him hahaha
  21. PaokCT is super upset that nobody liked his post so he's having me post again about it. Be nice to him, friends. His stats page: https://www.transfermarkt.us/benjamin-tahirovic/profil/spieler/787907 -edit- spelling
  22. Damn right bud, this is going to come down to the wire again and I'm here for it.
  23. Caught drunk one night? By who, their babysitter? Wtf
  24. Guy puts in a great performance vs Galatasaray and then disappears forever. Maybe the team wants to make sure he doesn't get an automatic extension? Weird though.
×
×
  • Create New...