Phantis Forums

A' Div: Akratitos - PAOK

Ziaka

On Sunday PAOK travels to ano Liosia to meet Akratitos. Akartitos is a a team that is probably one of the teams that will be relegated. This Sunday might be their last chance to salvage something. For this reason I believe PAOK will have a hard time in this game, just like they did against Kallithea and Panionios.

If PAOK plays a smart game they can come out of this one with 3 points. We acan't really keep n playing like we did in the last two games.

It's not going to be easy, but I believe PAOK will win this one.

how r u fellow paokzides hopefully we can get the win and xanthi lose to the vazelos and HRA draw against the gavri (even if Hra win still a good result,as long as OLY dont win). Then we can at least be in 5th place.

In saying this didnt like what i saw last week against kalithea poor football all round. Though the game did get better as soon as sikabala came on, ti pextaras re paida.

we must win this game so then we have 2 wins in a row so we have alot of confidence leading up to the derby against aek.

PAOK THRYSKIA KAI STYN AUSTRALIA

hello thyra_4 and welcome to the forums.

Yes, it's a must win game if we want to hope for UEFA Cup. I think we have a favorable schedule and can even finish 4th. However even if we finish 6th we will get a UEFA Cup spot.

AEKARA you have good point. We won't be so lucky forever. We have to improve our play.

As for the Dumitrescu punishment, he was punished for 1 month for swearing at the Kallithea owner in the Toumba dressing room after the game. The Kallithea owner was not punished despite the fact that he started the whole incident.

3-0 final! Bravo PAOK! We're seeing a little bit of light in a tough season...

I'm glad we managed to pull this off, i did have my serious doubts. Lets hope we can come up with something nice next weekend against AEK. AEK hasn't been playing well, certainly overestimated and let's face it compared to PAOK, AEK has been favoured by the refs. I would have certainly liked to have been played by the refs as AEK. Would AEK fans like to have been played by the refs as Paok this season?

Archived