Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2019

pash

If that team was designed to be sold, it basically means we'll only have this relationship for the next six months, right?

BTW inPAOK is saying that Augusto's agent is already in the city. Meaning he has even more than who was in the photo. That's hilarious

Rando instagram page says that Stoch will be in town tomorrow to sign.

Him and his brother came to Boston in the 80's.  Achileas was a small time gangster who got run out of the city by the bigger sharks, and his brother stayed behind.  He is still here, is the spitting image of his brother, and can be found most nights of the week at the kafenio in Cambridge.  He's a painter. 

I was there playing cards one night, and he walks in....when I say spitting image, I mean they could be twing....except the brother is huge.  much taller.  I saw him and looked at one of the guys and was like "Is that Beos from Bolos?" and they laughed and told me the story, lol.

Edited by BostonThanatos

How bizarre. Hasn't he been in trouble with the law in Greece as well? Makes me nervous that we'd associate with this guy. Was the brother involved as well, or is he just one of those a**hole painters/homeless people who populate Cambridge?

49 minutes ago, teke817 said:

cant believe Lucescu chased the money - welcome to modern football. goddamn. 

He was offered 10x what he was making...that is just good business and logic...nothing to do with "modern football"...  and he knows that he'll never get another offer even close in his life.  Theres also reports that theres been friction with Lil Savvidi regarding transfers etc.  

On 6/27/2019 at 7:19 PM, Blackhawk said:

Nobody is saying that Stoch is a saint, but from what I heard he got the "bad reputation" from one incident at Markiz, when somebody saw him throwing up in the bathroom and then that person was spreading what he saw on the various radio shows (Raptopoulos, etc.), and in the process failing to also disclose that it was Stoch's birthday when the incident took place and that it was at a time when he did not have team obligations. It would be different if he was at bars everyday late night boozing it up, which I doubt was the case.

Boozing it up virtually every night was exactly what he was doing. From a reliable source.

Zisis Hatzistravos (attacking midfielder) may be loaned out to Xanthi for this season. Currently part of our K19 - I think since he was born in December, he may be otherwise eligible to stay with Garcia this year, so it speaks well of him to get the loan.

Reports of us being interested in Luka Ivanušec, having offered 3mm for the player. I kind of doubt it, but we'll see.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/luka-ivanusec/profil/spieler/387105

-edit- just to piss off the Athenian, here's another loan to Xanthi: https://inpaok.com/575496/stin-xanthi-o-gkargkalatzidis/

I'm glad so many of these guys are going to Super League teams (vs second tier ones). Would be nice to see more go overseas, though.

Edited by pash

I'd rather they get into the best team they can (and SL will also be better than B' Ethniki). But I do agree that overseas would be best. As long as the rules are applied to all the teams, I'm fine with whatever. Until that happens, no reason to handicap ourselves.